Can a house hang on to the evil that was dwelt within it? All Margaret wanted was a nice home where she could raise her small daughter. An ad for a colonial house seemed like a dream come true, but upon stepping inside, it felt more like a nightmare - a nightmare that didn't quite end when she walked away. This is Margaret's story...
This month, 20 true stories of ghosts, weird encounters, poltergeists, psychic phenomena, and more, including: "Black-Eyed Girl at Motel," "Conversations with My TV," "The Demon's Revenge," "Ghost Nun Out for a Walk," "The Haunt on the 59th St. Bridge," "Haunted Raggedy Ann Doll," "Mothman in Texas," "My Imaginary Friend," "Vanishing Money Mystery" and more. Read them all and leave your comments.
Paranormal news and views for May 18, 2013:
- UK market ghost caught on video?
- Watch the biggest explosion ever seen on the Moon
- Proof of Bigfoot's existence in New Mexico?
- Orange fireballs and little people: 1994 UFO-humanoid case
- The haunted house on High Street
- New sea monster found, rewrites evolution?
- Creepy creatures and strange sites
- X-files revisited: Stay out of these places if you care for dear life
- Persistent sinkholes and unexplained booms
- World's most beautiful eternal flame reveals gas source
- World's oldest flowing water found deep in mine
Unexpected encounters with ghosts and creatures make up some of the best evidence we have for these phenomena. But don't rely on your memory to report these sightings. Follow these guidelines to ensure that your experience is documented accurately.
A high school students turns the tables on me and interviews me about my thoughts, ideas, and experiences with ghosts and other aspects of the paranormal. Here are her very thoughtful questions and my responses.
- Photo: Investigators snap ghostly goings-on in pub
- Woman snaps creepy photo of lurking "alien"
- Have humans been abducted by extraterrestrials?
- New video: Massive Sasquatch
- More than ghosts in this haunted house
- Ghost stories from all around haunted Alberta
- Why people (including scientists) suddenly believe in an afterlife
- Vortex to another dimension reported in Brighton
- Pet cat leads to missing person's body
- Hotel 33 supernatural horror thriller
"Several years back, I was living with my daughter and her family," reports Magpie Mage. "I was in my bedroom watching TV and surfing the web when my son-in-law walked by my room and froze. He said he had just left me sitting on the front deck outside. He said we had been talking for about 20 minutes. It really freaked him out. I've had this happen with other people as well. I believe it has more to do with parallel dimensions getting a little mixed up from time to time."
It's very difficult to rationalize a report like Magpie Mage's. Was her son-in-law delusional? Was he talking with a psychic projection of herself from Mage's subconscious? Or, as she suggests, is this a case of parallel dimensions temporarily interweaving? Here are some other possible experiences with other dimensions:
On this Mothers Day we celebrate the special, profound connection between mother and child -- a connection that can sometimes transcend time and space, and even the boundary between life and death.
Here are six true stories of the miracle of that connection -- both psychic and from the other side -- than prove that a mother's love never dies. Included is a story of my own remarkable experience in which I received a message from mom. Read more.
Paranormal news and views for May 11, 2013:
- One night stay in haunted hotel room up for bid
- Graveyard's ghosts stir pet walkers
- Miley Cyrus stalked by ghosts while living in London
- Mystery: How plants talk to each other
- Paranormal activity haunts the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Cascade Mountains Sasquatch encounters
- Littlefoot in Australia?
- Creating Pentagon's telepathic soldiers
- "Psychic" Sylvia Browne criticized for being a fraud
- Could flickering stars be messages from ET?
- UFOs and out-of-body experiences
- Witnesses 1,200 miles apart describe same giant triangle UFO
- Grant Wilson returns to paranormal investigating
Share your experiences and your opinions in the Paranormal Phenomena Forums, where you will always find interesting and sometimes controversial discussions. Categories include:
- Strange Phenomena
- Paranormal Helpline
- Religious Mysteries
- Weird Creatures
- ESP and Telepathy
- Ghosts and Hauntings
- Time Travel, Strange Science
- Skeptics' Corner
- Off-Topic Chatter
- Life After Death/Reincarnation