1. News & Issues

"It was a late September evening, about three years ago and we were driving home from an evening with friends," writes Tom. "The wind was blowing hard outside that night. The music was playing in the car and we were looking forward to getting home, seeing as how it was already after midnight. I pulled into our apartment complex and drove to our building to park, but upon seeing the usual spaces near the sidewalk were full, I turned down the music and started to back up to our, further away, covered parking space. While turning my head to back up, I caught something with my eyes. A shape of something, darker then the shadows moving down the sidewalk. It had a point toward the top at a slight tilt and then it angled down on each side at about 45 degrees, almost like someone wearing a cloak...." Read the rest of Tom's encounter.

Comments

October 30, 2007 at 3:58 pm
(1) Monica M. says:

Very scary..soemthing like this happened to me also. Oh wait, this is exactly what happened to me because I am the Monica in this story. It was very unsettling. I would have never “truly” believed until I encountered this with my husband. There was no denying it then!

November 1, 2007 at 8:42 pm
(2) Tom M. says:

It was a terrifying experience wasn’t it Monica?

November 5, 2007 at 12:35 pm
(3) Tom Denney says:

Your description sounds like the cloaked figure captured on tape by the Ghost Hunters (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) on their visit to Eastern State Penitentiary There is even a moment when the figure seems to discover it is being recorded, and makes an immediate 180 degree turn. On the moment of the turn, it looks like a lighter colored inside of the cloak is revealed. But it clearly floats and has no walking gait.

Their website has this clip available.

Makes me wonder…is there some kind of disembodied dark-side fraternity that wears cloaks? Sounds bizarre, but assuming there’s more than one…. At least, they seem to want to avoid us.

November 5, 2007 at 2:11 pm
(4) Joe V. says:

Do you ever see this in your house?

June 13, 2008 at 5:24 pm
(5) shannon Courtney says:

I am actually looking for someone with knowledge of these entities. I have seen them alot. But none was more intreging then the hooded one in my bedroom with a child like clone with a square stature. I never saw the face. I watched it pace around my bed. My husband fast asleep. Then once it realized I was watching it, it did not turn around but lew away like the wind. Then agian I was driving down the road and saw a black shadow of a woman in a cloak without the hood on. I have seen them in the past but never in cloaks. Always in shapes of people just walking across the street, down the street, ect. The do not scare me just make me curious.If anyone has any info please let me know.

September 16, 2008 at 8:58 pm
(6) Dominic says:

I too have seen this dark figure. I’ve counted three times following the original first encounter when I was a kid in the hospital.

Every time, however, he was not moving. Simply standing, arms folded. 2 times in the corner of a room. I’ve only seen him for a moment and then he’s gone. I’m not really afraid of him, he doesn’t seem to do anything other than observe us but I am curious if anyone knows anything.

June 22, 2009 at 9:54 am
(7) daniel says:

the black cloaked ghost i saw was very different to your stories i was asleep n then half way through the night i woke up and this cloaked ghost was hovering at the bottom of my bed close to my feet but the only thing that has baffled me is that it had a really old book in its left hand and i cant find it anywhere could anyone tell me what it is please

July 12, 2009 at 11:46 pm
(8) Cyphon says:

alright. id like to think were taling about the same thing. but i geuss there is really only one way to find out. heres my story. About a week or 2 ago i woke up in the night and there was this thing floating above me coming slightly closer as soon as i noticed it was petrified with fear and couldnt even close my eyes. the best way that i could describe this entity, is using the dimentors form harry potter. it seemed to be a shadow, wearing a black cape and hood darker then the dark in my room. i liked to believe it was a dream, up uintil a few night ago my girlfriend had the same thing happen to her. she woke up and was petrified with fear but atleast she got to close her eyes lol. then just the other night her cat (although were not sure wat it saw) was more terrified then anything. i cant say for sure but id like to believe its the same entity we both saw. the messed up part is. that me and her saw it. but i live 2 hours away from her and never really told her wat i saw.

August 24, 2009 at 8:47 pm
(9) Geoff says:

I have seen two cloaked figures the first was back the mid 70′s while walking late at night or the early morning I noticed the figure standing on a rooftop of a two story building it turned and ran towards the back of the building with it’s cloak trailing and flapping behind it and continued off the the back of the building into the dark.

the second time was in my bedroom about 10 years ago I woke in the night and sat up in bed and was looking toward the doorway which I leave open, the street light outside my house gives enough light so that you can find your way around at night in the hallway and I noticed an object hang in the doorway which slowly appeared out of thin air it appeared to be a large blue diamond shaped flat panel maybe two foot high and one foot across that slowly rotated and to the side of that in the shadow of the door on the right-hand side stood a figure in long flowing hooded robe that seemed to be moving slightly from side to side and I could just make out that there was a patten of some sort on the robe, rubbed my eye’s as I thought that they where playing tricks on me but it was still there, I saw that my wife was still asleep but did not wake her when I looked back again it was still there, I know that there nothing hanging behind the door that it could have been, I thought to myself am I awake or dreaming I was most defiantly awake, it did not seem to be a threat to me so I lay back down and pulled the covers over my head trying to think as to what it was and I didn’t look again as I did feel a little fearful I drifted back to sleep and in the morning saw that there was nothing there that it could have been.

August 25, 2009 at 2:16 pm
(10) Leonard says:

Tom, if your there, that same exact thing happened to and my girlfriend about two nights ago. It was about 2:30 in the morning and we were driving on this long road with a few small hills on it. As we drove over this hill enabling has to see more of the road ahead we saw this black cloaked looking figure with its head tilted walking/gliding from the middle of the road to the right side of the road into a huge thing of bushes and trees followed by a fence. We didnt know what to think of the whole thing but when i found this article me and my girlfriend exchanged pretty much the exact same words you and your wife did to eachother..i dont have any idea of what it could of been..maybe a member of some kind of group? But it went right into these bushes and trees and seemed to disappear..a ghost?

October 31, 2009 at 12:45 pm
(11) Joe says:

Hey, Does anyone know if this entity follow you from house to house?

Cause We’ve seen one in the house and we don’t know what to do..

Write Back, Joe.

November 3, 2009 at 8:17 pm
(12) kendra says:

Tom,
When I was 10 years old, I saw the same thing when we were camping out in the forested area. I ran away screaming and crying. But since that day even 10 years later, some days I still see it. I was driving home from school and it was standing in the middle of the road.
I still get terrified everytime I see it.

Kendra

December 26, 2009 at 9:06 pm
(13) Matt McCloskey says:

i saw this when i was a little kid, about five years ago. it stood still and watched me, i couldnt take my eyes off it… i wasnt scared at the time but im terrified now. i moved to a different state a few years ago and recently saw it, again it was watching me from across the street and as crazy as this may sound i often feel it presence

if anyone wants to talk about it then email me at matt.mccloskey@inbox.com

ill tell the full story

December 29, 2009 at 5:20 pm
(14) D-W says:

Had bad experiences with a black-cloaked, ethereal figure when I was a child, but also several different encounters that varied in severity and length. Finally sat up in bed one night, after a few years of random episodes, as it was making another appearance, and I told it to shut up, go away “…in the name of Jesus”. And it did. Though some strange things have happened up to the last few years, especially at my parents’ house.

February 12, 2010 at 11:33 am
(15) Aniela says:

I’ve actually seen these too when I was younger. When I told my family about “the phantom” they all thought I was crazy…it was just a black cloaked figure standing there and it pretty much followed me around all day. I don’t know about yins but could they maybe be grim reapers or something similar?

March 20, 2010 at 2:50 pm
(16) jeanette says:

well i have had one of these figures and it has been following me for as long as i remember.
i have seen it up close, it only “appears” to wear a black cloak (in my case)but when i saw it up close it was wearing …well long stirps of ash colored stuff (im not sure what it was).
i know it follows me because i have seen it many times and even one of my friends has seen it.
if anyone knows more about it please email me atjlwjlwwicca@gmail.com

May 20, 2010 at 12:17 am
(17) Gabriella says:

I was sleeping one night and somehow I woke up and look up to the ceiling and I saw like orbs like bright ball shapes speeding all around me and in my room and top of the ceiling very fast all over .. I looked to right and there was a tall dark cloaked figure kind of gray-black.. I jumped up turned on the light and they dissapeared.. I am not sure if they were together or not or they were orbs and wanted to warn me was very strange .. Even my dog was running up and down in the room.. Makes you think we not alone it was a very interesting experience …

May 20, 2010 at 12:22 am
(18) Gabriella says:

Please e-mail me if you can tell me more about this.. Sheilasobe2@aol.com

June 17, 2010 at 5:21 am
(19) kristen says:

when i was around the age of 6 i was awaken at 3 am to a black cloaked figure(like the demintors if harry potty or like the grim reapper with out the spear thing) at the end of my bunk bed and so petrofied with fear i would go into my parents room. but as i passed it to leave my room it was floating with no feet. i saw it everyday at the same time at the end of my bed staring at me. eventually one became into two. one was at the end of my bed and one by my head trapping me in my bed. this last 2 years until we moved.

i came back to viset my neighbors and the kids that moved into that house i once lived in. they asked if i ever saw anything and into the convosation they revieled they have too seen it.

years later in iowa in my grandmas basement my mom then too saw the same thing i had seen. but she saw it in a pitch black room and the figure was darker than the pitch black.

all these figures have no face just a black space.

October 13, 2010 at 8:36 pm
(20) Van says:

About ten years ago I was waiting for a friend of mine in a dorm at around ten o’clock in the morning. The room had orange curtains that were drawn but the sun illuminated the whole room with this orange glow. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes for just a moment when all of a sudden I had this feeling like something was in the room or something was watching me. At this point I would like to stress that I was not sleeping – I just laid down. As I opened my eyes the right half of the room was completely covered with this black cloak type object that was flowing softly. I could clearly see the left half of the room illuminated orange. Near the bottom of the cloak were yellow symbols about four across and three layers deep. Under the symbols was a yellow triangle as if to navigate to certain symbols. I was absolutely paralyzed with fear. It hovered for only about 3-5 seconds (it felt like a lifetime) and then shot straight up through the ceiling and gone. I laid there in shock for about an hour. I was not drunk or on drugs or asleep. I have only told a few people in my life of this encounter and have had nothing even remotely similar happen since.

April 27, 2011 at 9:46 pm
(21) Nd says:

Ok here goes. I awoke in the early morning hours still dark out. When I opened my eyes I noticed a cloak like figure floating above me. It had a very large blue green eye like an owl eye. It floated from side to side above me only. It would swoop down and look at e and then float up towards the ceiling gliding back and forth. I was not scared or get an oh my god feeling. It was a calm feeling. My husband was sleeping next o me. It was so vivid too vivid to be a dream. I can not stop thinking about it. Has this happened to anyone else.

September 10, 2011 at 1:30 am
(22) Dj says:

I have seen this figure three times all outside. In each case in each case I was first hit by a huge gust of wind that made me turn my head. That’s when I saw the cloaked figure standing behind me.

January 15, 2012 at 3:10 pm
(23) DW92054 says:

Awakened by the bed shuttering, I opened my eyes to see our cat clock’s hands at 4AM. Dozing back toward sleep, I had the eerie feeling someone was watching me. Then I heard steady, intentionally labored breathing. I passed it off as my grandpa or maybe one of my brothers and kept my eyes closed. Then I felt a presence very, very close to me and then breath in my face. Something wasn’t right.

Barely opening my eyes, I saw a black-cloaked figure leaning over the foot of the bed as if staring into my face. I passed it off as a nightmare and tried my best to wake up, but it was obvious — I was NOT asleep. So then I pretended it wasn’t there. It stayed. What seemed like an eternity was probably just a few minutes if that long, and I started trembling with fear, pretending to snore. It stayed.

To escape that breathing, I rolled over to my right towards the center of the bed, and whatever it was seemed to move around the bed and lay down beside me, pressing itself against me! That’s when I told myself, “OK, IT’S TIME TO JUMP RUN AND SCREAM!!” And that’s exactly what I did.

This was one of many episodes involving that figure, as well as encounters with many other entities that sure seemed to be on the wrong side of the spiritual world! The violation was so frequent that I lost my fear and started becoming very frustrated, and listened to my parents’ advice: It’s not physically hurting you; confront it and tell it to go away.

So that’s what I did. One night it manifested itself behind our bedroom door. Before it could make its way across the room I sat up, pointed at it and said, “IN THE NAME OF JESUS, GO AWAY! SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!”

That was the last time I physically saw that black-cloaked figure.

February 8, 2012 at 9:12 am
(24) kay says:

i have photographed these entities

February 8, 2012 at 9:17 am
(25) Kay says:

i have had the same experience as most others on this site. it bugged me so much that i openly asked for the black cloaked entities to show themselves. my friend took a photo at a party and 3 cloaked figures can be seen!

February 29, 2012 at 4:52 am
(26) Jordan says:

I also have had a very similar experience .. it was just a few hours ago. It was so real that it prompted me to look online for information. I have been sensing a presence in my room at night for the past few weeks but have been trying to ignore it in the hopes it will just go away. But tonight I went to sleep like usual, and was “awoken” by fear though I was technically still asleep. I believe it is called a lucid dream. Idk. anyway, the spirit actually was kind of sitting on my bed right next to me, solid black and cloaked. He wasnt moving but it was really weird how he was viewing me, he didnt seem to want to hurt me but for some reason I was terrified. He seemed almost nice, but his appearance would have suggested otherwise. Its weird, & even before I had gone to bed tonight my dog was having a nightmare, it was like a shockingly bad one, so bad that I woke him up because I felt bad for him but I think he was also getting visited. I borrowed some sage from a “crazy” friend as I have been feeling this presence the past few weeks, and so tonight after I was literally like, felt up by this negative spirit, I burned some sage over my bed and around my room. I hope that it helps. Im looking into getting an orgonite crystal for my nightstand… I seriously am a level headed guy and I just sound insane getting crystals and burning sage but this was too close for comfort tonight. I am open to advise or suggestions. thank you!

May 3, 2012 at 7:06 pm
(27) maria says:

I had a similar experience in a 1700′s farmhouse in new york. When i first put my foot on the property something felt off. I was laying in bed with the light on…my friend was beside me passed out cold. I saw a tall black cloaked figure…it was “gliding” across the room and turned to look at me…. I tried to wake my friend up but it was like he was dead. The figure disapeared and my nose started bleeding…never went back to that house

June 18, 2012 at 3:04 pm
(28) haze45 says:

i saw a similar entity about a few days ago. it was black and standing by a tree off the regular trails, then as soon as i saw it it looked up and phased away. yes phased, as in moved like a shadow. my 3 friends and i saw it as well, except it approached us and then jumped across the beaten path and dissapeared. a few minutes later we were across the river and saw the figure again, only this time its eyes glowed yellow. it sounds crazy but its entirely true. if anyone has a way of communicating with it, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks, haze45

July 8, 2012 at 1:56 am
(29) JT says:

July 2, 2012: I was going about my domestic duties at home in the evening, felt extreme cold, glanced over and saw a black cloak with great speed, flash down my hallway. NO HEAD, NO BODY.. The hair stood on my skin. VERY scary. I immediately went to my companion and drew out the figure of what I witnessed. I said prayers for many days and blessed the house in every corner and doors. It is embedded in my memory forever. It felt evil. I have not seen it since.

December 6, 2012 at 11:12 pm
(30) anonymous says:

I’m glad I found this site since it looks like several others have been through something similar to my experience. I work nights and during my lunch break around midnight, I returned to the parking lot outside of our building and was talking to my wife on the phone. I was only parked for about 5 minutes when outside in front of my car about 15 ft away, I saw a dark cloaked figure that was about 4 ft tall floating. I knew it wasn’t a bird of any kind because it never flapped its wings or made any kind of noise, but it glided so easily in front of my car once from left to right until it hid into a tree. As soon as i saw it, I starred in shock and tried to play out every possible scenario as to what it could have been with no logical answer in mind. The only thing i knew for sure was its shape, its movement and presence. I saw two dark circular areas where its eyes would have been and felt it looking right at me. Strangely enough though, I felt no fear aside from the shock of seeing it.

December 6, 2012 at 11:14 pm
(31) anon says:

part 2
As I read everyone’s story, I was hoping to read some solutions or advice. Why have WE seen it, but not others? Ive expressed more on this site as an anonymous post than talking about it to my friends.
I’m the LAST person to every believe in any kind of paranormal activity. Ive always had to see things for myself to believe, but this experience has made me think and talk about possibilities that I would have never thought up on my own.

Strangely enough, at the time of my experience I had been reading a book my wife had recommended called “Buddha” by Deepak Chopra. I’m not here to market anything or sell or push any kind of religion, BUT this book did answer so many of my questions. Even as you read this, I can already sense doubt in your mind. I’d be the same way. BUT think of this one last thing. We all came to this site for a reason. For answers. We’re all in this together, just don’t deny or repress your experiences, use them to guide you through your life.

March 8, 2013 at 7:18 pm
(32) Rose says:

Last night after both my kids were asleep I went to use the wasroom. When I came out an was about to go downstairs, there it stood at the bottom of the stairs. I looked away and then back and it was gone. I have had premonitions, a gift whatever you want to call it since a young child but his is the first time I have ever seen this at the age of 38. Why now?

March 8, 2013 at 7:20 pm
(33) Rose says:

Last night after both my kids were asleep I went to use the washroom. When I came out an was about to go downstairs, there it stood at the bottom of the stairs. Tall black cloaked male energy. I looked away and then back and it was gone. I have had premonitions, a gift whatever you want to call it since a young child but his is the first time I have ever seen this at the age of 38. Why now?

October 16, 2013 at 6:16 pm
(34) Anonymous Commentator says:

This black cloaked hooded entity came to visit me like 3-4 times in my life or perhaps even more especially during late at night time when I was in Italy. I think that this incident started happening after I bought a kid’s puzzle game that showed a black cloaked hooded entity (skeleton in a black cloak) with an “A” symbol on its skull’s forehead and the title is “Alchemist”. In September of 1997 when I was a kid, I was watching an episode of Zorrow movie on kid’s TV program with my mother when Zorrow was pretending to be this black cloaked hooded entity to scare his enemies and he made this sound “Ooooohooohoooowooooo…..” and at 4:00am on that night, I was awake on my bed while the door was opened then I heard this sound which is exactly the same as the one on Zorrow’s movie but I know that the TV was turned off and everyone were sleeping. I know that this sounded crazy but it was real, so I stood up on my bed to see outside the door and I knew that it was the real ghost this time but it was too dark so I did not see anything but I know that something was there. I kinda ignored it since I don’t see anything so I laid back down on my bed and closed my eyes to sleep and all of a sudden I became paralyzed and cannot move while I can hear a strange sound that sounded like high pitched airplane engine and I could see a pathway image in my head as if I am moving at a very high speed.

October 16, 2013 at 6:17 pm
(35) Anonymous Commentator says:

(Continuation of my story)

When it happened, it was frightening or maybe It had the power to control my emotion. I was frightened to the point that I was able to get control of my hands so I rubbed my eyes very fast to get the image away but then I became paralyzed again but however, the image and sound were gone and a new image appeared that showed a tree and a grassland with 2 people were talking about something but I was not frighten anymore so I smiled to show the ghost that I am not afraid so the image disappeared and I was able to open my eyes and move again. It is like as if the ghost has a power on you especially when you are afraid of it but when you are not afraid of it then the ghost cannot do much.

October 16, 2013 at 6:20 pm
(36) Anonymous Commentator says:

(Continuation)

Another incident happened in 1998 when I was playing video game and at the corner of the reflective frame of the screen of TV, I can see something moving from behind me and it looked like a black cloaked hooded figure with a bit of white skull feature inside the hood so I looked back but I did not see anything so I continued to play and all of the sudden I smelled a rancid smell like the smell of a dead body as if something is dead and rotten for many days in my bedroom but it was only 1 inhale breathe and during my second inhale breathe the smell was gone. I investigated to see if there is a dead rat in my bedroom but I already knew that it is impossible since I live on a 4th floor in an apartment building and I never see a rat in my apartment before. There is certainly no dead rat since there is no evidence of it. The dead body smell is not even there anymore by the time I was looking for something dead.

October 16, 2013 at 6:21 pm
(37) Anonymous Commentator says:

(Continuation)

The third incident happened on a particular night. It was late at night and I cannot sleep because I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. While I was slicing an Italian salame sausage, I think that I had caught something out from the corner of my eye which is outside the door of the kitchen. It looked like as if there is a transparent black cloaked hooded figure with no legs and no arms and no face was moving above the floor at a fast walking speed while its hood was staring down as if it was looking down while walking. Luckily, that there is bit of light from the kitchen which shines outside the door so maybe this is why I was able to see it at the corner of my eye. However, I wasn’t very scared but I feel like something was there and moved from left to right outside my kitchen’s door.

October 16, 2013 at 6:23 pm
(38) Anonymous Commentator says:

(Continuation)

Another incident that happened very recently for only 2 months ago in year 2013 which is like more than 15 years ago after the first incident and this is also what brought me here to comment. I am not a kid anymore and it’s been a long time that this black cloaked hooded entity did not visit me for a long time but I think that it still remembers me and this is why it came back to see me. I was also outside Italy for quite some time so maybe this is also why it did not come to visit me as if this black cloak hooded enitity is more associated with Italy and other western nations than in countries in Asia as if there is a limit border for this entity to go but of course, I am not totally assuming that ghost cannot go and visit us while we are living abroad either since there is no physical barrier in the realm of spirits. Anyway, this black cloaked hooded entity visited me on 1 night when I was like half sleeping or having sleep paralyze. I was like half awaken but being paralyzed on my bed so I cannot say that this is just a dream. Based on my other experience with other spirits like the one of my father, spirits like to visit me when I am like half sleeping or I am about to awake but still remain paralyzed.

October 16, 2013 at 6:24 pm
(39) Anonymous Commentator says:

(Continuation)

Maybe the entity had paralyzed me so I cannot move even if I am awake and my brain is conscious of what is happening nearby my bed. I can hear the ghost making the same sound like “Oooooooohooohoowooo” just like the first incident back in 1997 when I was a kid but this time, I can also feel what I believed to be 2 hands shaking on my blanket very fast and as it was doing it I can hear the noise of chain rattling as if both of entity’s arms were wrapped in chain and I think that this is why it needs to use both arms or both hands to shake my blanket since the chain wrapped its both arms close to each other so it cannot just move 1 hand and 1 arm. It is also like as if this entity was once a prisoner or something and had been executed to death so this might explained to why I can hear the chain. Later, I can smell the same rancid smell of a dead body like in during the second incident back in 1998 and it was also only in 1 inhale breathe. I was also able to open my eyes and I wasn’t very scared and I think that I saw something that look like a transparent black cloaked hooded entity floating in midair with no legs and no arms and no face. It was moving non stop. Surprisingly, it was much smaller than what I expect. I was expecting to see it standing still next to my bed and looking bigger at a normal human size but it look smaller and moving freely in mid air. I wasn’t able to concentrate well because I was very sleepy after I had awaken after being paralyzed. I think that this was the first time when I was able to see this black cloaked hooded entity with my own eyes much clearer than before.

October 16, 2013 at 6:25 pm
(40) Anonymous Commentator says:

(Continuation)

Anyway, above all, it seemed to me that this black cloaked hooded ghost or entity was not as threatening or as evil as I expected it to be. Whether it is evil or not but it was not that threatening based on my experience but it could also be frightening too. The lesson that I learned was that if you can control yourself and prove or show the entity that you are not afraid of it then this black cloaked hooded ghost/entity cannot do anything to you but at the same time, NEVER EVER CHALLENGE it or offending it because perhaps it could also be dangerous if it gets angry. We cannot underestimate this entity. I would NEVER recommend anyone to offend this entity or something like a devil or demon because it is not safe and we might never know its full capability or what it can do to us.

However, this is my strange experience with this Black cloaked/cape hooded ghost that I would like to share. From what I know is that the satanists and many devil worshipers would normally wear this black cloak with hood during the satanic ritual while some Christian Priests would wear a brown cloak with hood. I suspected that it could be the ghost of the satanist who was being prosecuted and executed by the church for following satanism during the medieval time? Coincidentally, one time, I remember that my friend told my that nearby where I live there is a small hill where there was once the satanists who used to go there to perform the satanic ritual and it is also close to where my friend lives.

October 27, 2013 at 12:33 am
(41) Janice says:

The night before last I woke up, I cant say exactly what woke me up, perhaps my daughter arriving home, I know from later that it was only 11.30 p.m. ish. I was aware of a black hooded shape hovering above my bed, usually within seconds of becoming more awake, shadows disappear, this one didn’t. Instead as I looked harder it remained but kind of moved slowly into a more upright position, I dived out of bed and opened the door running down my hallway, screaming. I screamed because it did not feel anything but bad. My daughter came out of her room to see what was going on, thinking it was my other daughter, her sister, making the noise. She was shocked to see it was me and that I was white and shaking. I went back to bed after 10 minutes or so, but with the door ajar and the all light on. Getting under the covers with as little of me out of the bedclothes as possible, I tried not to look or think about it.

October 27, 2013 at 12:35 am
(42) Janice- Continued says:

However, events were not to end – what seemed like minutes into getting back into bed, the bedclothes felt like they were being pressed around me and at the same time, something indescribable seemed to be all around me and trying to get inside me, even though there was no room for anything to swirl about my body… I sat up, looked at the light from the hall and then tried sleeping again, same thing happened but this time it felt as though the sheets were being quickly pulled off me, even though they were not, I also got the impression that something was lying beside me momentarily… Sometime during this, I started praying for Jesus to send his Angels to help me, but getting upset because I could not remember how to ask. The last time I looked at my mobile by my bed it was 1.25 a.m. Next thing, I woke up, it was morning and I remembered everything….. I have done some research to find similar events happening to people so put this to paper… Strangely, next evening, I felt OK with my room, as though I knew nothing was there any longer and slept OK. Hopefully it was a one-off episode.

March 26, 2014 at 4:21 pm
(43) adriana says:

i was 16 years old when i woke up and saw a figure dressed in a black cloak with hood i couldnt see the face but it felt like it was a male entitie. I was frightened and thought i was dreaming but realized i wasnt the figure walked around my bed and sprinkled some form of glittery dust. i realized the following day that he did not harm me and nothing bad happened to me. now that i am much older i reflect back on that night and concluded that i was going through so much at that age, placed myself in high risk situations and now i am convinced that that entitie was my guardian angel the image of the sparkling dust was a form of protective barrier that they created around me like shielding me from any potential harm. we always think black means something bad and we always expect it to be white to be a good angel my angel was wearing black but provided me with a protective barrier to make me feel safe. i have not seen it since but when my eldest brother passed away i saw that glittering energy in my bedroom it wasnt scary but it was a strong energy flowing into my room. the following day at the funeral my sister in law and my brothers daughter saw the same thing in their bedrooms· i was then convinced that it was my brother visiting us, it is reassuring to know that if three of us saw and felt it and we live separately then it happened and if it happened then its nice to know that they are always with us and only those that are open to seeing it will see it.