1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

Terrifying Elevator Ghost Prank video

By November 28, 2012

Elevator ghost prank

"Have you seen this?" Dept.:

This video is going viral, since we all like to see people scared out of their wits. In this video prank from a Brazilian TV show, unsuspecting victims are sent into an elevator, which begins to have mechanical problems. When the lights go out, a "ghost" in the form of a creepy little girl appears, seemingly from nowhere, scaring the victims out of their minds.

These people are really terrified. Does this prank go too far? Or did you find it amusing? How do you think you would have reacted in that situation? Watch the video.

Comments

November 28, 2012 at 11:05 pm
(1) Scott says:

Stephen, thanks for posting that!. A simply hilarious video there, I’m still laughing. However, I can’t help to think this is more TV reality acting. These people would have been sued into the ground if they tried this in real life. Still hilarious and worth the time.

“And what if it was a real ghost?!”

In the real world where God governs the laws of phyics, this of course isn’t allowed to happen.

November 29, 2012 at 5:28 am
(2) Kat says:

How happy are the producers of this show going to be the first time somebody falls dead from a coronary? Just saying…

November 29, 2012 at 10:33 am
(3) Lemarch says:

Not really funny if you put yourself in the victims’ shoes. This crosses a line and yes, I think this could potentially kill someone with a weak heart. Just think – if you know someone with a heart condition and this happened to them, would it be funny if they had a heart attack?

November 29, 2012 at 1:03 pm
(4) Howard says:

Not only is this dangerous for the victims (and will probably give them nightmares for years), it is also dangerous for the little girl. The “fight or flight” response is not a “flight only” response. Fear might make some people attack the girl.

This is very stupid and irresponsible.

November 29, 2012 at 5:38 pm
(5) Jessica says:

Its freakin HILARIOUS, anyone who thinks otherwise is just being up tight. If it had happened to me I probably would’ve peed myself but I would have thought it was funny after.

November 29, 2012 at 8:04 pm
(6) Scott says:

To make this even better they could have had people board an old freight elevator in a masion that had the reputation of being haunted. The lights would flicker and go out and a floating transparent hologram would have been projected into the elevator. Realistically a real girl could be attacked in this type of situation. You’d need a doctor nearby to resuscitate the people after they faint.

November 30, 2012 at 2:56 pm
(7) Lee Ann Igleheart says:

I only find this a little funny. They are real lucky somebody didn’t have a heart attack or something over this prank. I would be mad if somebody did this to me. Even though I have been around my fair share of ghost.

November 30, 2012 at 8:50 pm
(8) sandra says:

I suppose I should be grateful that my own elevator weirdness was ‘only’ a timeslip ! This crosses the line from ‘prank’ to cruelty. It also verges on child abuse. What if someone had had a coronary ? Or grabbed the little girl ? Argentinians clearly have a strange sense of humour.

December 1, 2012 at 1:07 am
(9) Maurissa says:

This is taking it too far….someone could be seriously hurt!!! What if someone had a heart attack or attacked the child?? Anyway…i’ve been trying to get in contact with Mr. Wagner about a web page i came across, Mr. Wagner can you plz enlighten me and the rest of your readers as to what this creature might be??

Thanks so much…Maurissa

December 1, 2012 at 1:06 pm
(10) nested grid says:

Scaring the bejeezus out of people just for laughs is a terrible idea – even though it’s been done in countless ways over a very long time. What would have happened if any of the people in that elevator had a heart attack and died? Not so funny now. I love a good joke, but I draw the line at things like this.

December 2, 2012 at 12:06 am
(11) Scott says:

I see this more as a skit than a real prank, notice the last guy running out of the elevator. In English you can find this called ‘Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil’ on You tube. There’s actually a part 2 that’s completely different called “Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil PART2″.
If this second one is real, and I have my doubts, the people in Brazil have a bit of a sadistic sense of humor.