1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

News: Survivorman Bigfoot, Frog Rain, Northeast Sasquatch

By December 19, 2012

Les StroudParanormal news and views for December 18, 2012:

• Survivorman Les Stroud talks about experiences with Bigfoot
  • UFO hacker McKinnon's mum ready for "best Christmas ever"
  • Video: Where are the Sasquatch bones?
  • Investigators seek Sasquatch in New York, Vermont, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
  • George Knapp: I'm dreaming of a Bigfoot Christmas
  • Loren Coleman's top cryptozoology books of 2012
  • Maid ends life after claiming to see ghosts
  • A3 "ghost crash" remembered 10 years on
  • Mind over matter helps paralysed woman control robotic arm
  • UFOs over the State of Nebraska
  • The Griffins and the frog rain
  • Jack Black to produce paranormal web comedy series

Get these stories and more paranormal news

Follow on Facebook | Follow on Twitter

Comments

December 19, 2012 at 7:15 pm
(1) Scott says:

well 6 more stories (out of 15) about Bigfoot. I guess Stephen never tires of it. The A3 ‘ghost crash’ remembered 10 years on seemed much more interesting to me, although the link didn’t work. I was able to find the story after a google search. The UFO story would have been more interesting if there was photos involved.

December 19, 2012 at 9:54 pm
(2) paranormal says:

I just report the news that’s out there, folks. Lots of Bigfoot news.

December 20, 2012 at 1:06 am
(3) Scott says:

I commented about Survivor guy on the previous post below. I put some effort into the answer so take a look at it at least. I have some respect for his abilities. There’s so much better stuff out there than bigfoot so I don’t know why people are so interested in that. The advertisements for shows on cable about bigfoot have been dismal. And yet no shows on earthlights which are really interesting and probably real. I’d like to see a history channel show on luminous nightime sightings (all types) with first hand witnesses.

December 20, 2012 at 2:10 pm
(4) shirley says:

I am pleased Gary McKinnon is not facing trial. His enthusiasm to look for information about Ufos got him into trouble he never dreamed of. I hope he and his mum find a long awaited peaceful Christmas.

December 24, 2012 at 2:14 pm
(5) ray says:

Wat the hell I cant get the links to show the whole storie…

December 24, 2012 at 2:15 pm
(6) Eddie says:

Sasquatch ,, ( Big Foot ) is ” Inter – Dimensional ” It has the Ability to Transport It’s Self Through Time,, ” Worm – Holes ” – Time Tunnels ,,
They Seem to Appear when U.F.O.’s are around,,,