1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

What To Do with Your Premonitions

By February 21, 2013

Most of us have experienced premonitions - a sense that something is going to happen. Premonitions can be as subtle as a gnawing feeling or can be so overwhelming that they jolt you out of your everyday routine and prevent you from thinking of little else. They can be vague or vivid. They can foretell something that happens a minute later... or weeks or even many months later. They can come while you're doing the dishes or they can come in dreams. If you have one - what then? How do you report it? Who do you tell? Here are some answers.

Comments

October 12, 2007 at 4:15 am
(1) Ethan Woolstenhulm says:

Hi well my name is Ethan Woolstenhulme and I have had dreams that I have had years before it happened like one is a lady throwing a shoping cart at a car and the thing is the surrounding was the same in the dream and the thing is that the building wasnt even build yet. I have had more but the thing is, I was wondering is this normal and I have had more and I am having dejavu more and more every day please tell me if this is important

June 24, 2008 at 2:25 am
(2) Ciera says:

I experience premonitions and sometimes I have dreams about the dead. I try not to see them, because sometimes they become really, really scary. I don’t know what to do with the things I see. I’ve tried to block seeing things and it seems to work, sometimes. Then I get really bad headaches. I don’t know if it has to do with visions or not. I’m just completely confused with the whole thing. I’m kind of scared to even ask about it.

July 1, 2011 at 1:29 pm
(3) Brad says:

I was curious about the Central Premonitions Registry, but the link seems to be obsolete. Couldn’t find anything on Google. Does the registry still exist?

July 1, 2011 at 10:59 pm
(4) paranormal says:

Brad — Thanks for pointing this out. Since that registry no longer exists, I have created our own Premonitions Database. Go see: http://paranormal.about.com/u/sty/prophetsandprophecies/Premonitions-Database/form.htm

July 5, 2011 at 4:38 pm
(5) Brad says:

Fantastic idea! Thanks!

August 26, 2011 at 3:51 pm
(6) mandy says:

when i was bout 8 or 9 me n my dad was goin to my friends house n i kept having this feeling that there was bout to b a car wreck ahead of us n as soon as we got further up the road n past the light 2 cars smashed into each other n only one person was hurt …..now when i was bout 5 or 6 i lived in malvern n we were comin home n we seen a 3 car pile up n i didnt kno if it was young ppl or older so i asked my dad “y did those 3 old ladies die”? n he goes wat are u talkin bout ? i asked again n he tells me dont worry bout it…but tha next day in tha paper it stated that 3 older women of malvern ohio past away in a 3 car pile up…so i dont kno if those are premonitions but i would like someone to help me on this

February 22, 2013 at 10:07 am
(7) Keith says:

One thing that happens to me quite a lot is that I’ll think of a song or have it on my mind and before the end of the day I’ll hear it but not by my own choice, like I’ll hear it on the radio or something. Several times as I’m getting in the car I’ll have a song on my mind and it will come on the radio before I reach my destination. Kinda creepy but cool

February 22, 2013 at 11:42 am
(8) Donna says:

I’ve had the song dreams too. Also, last month I had a dream that I was at a fair and I kept finding money on the ground. 10s,20s, 5s. And also in the dream I found this huge roll of money and turned it in and the person who lost the money gave me a 4 thousand dollar reward.
Next day I go and get my mail and there’s a letter from the government say that I’m intitelded to three years back money for a program I didn’t know about. It will be a few thousand! Kinds freaked me out. I’m going to pay closer attention to my dreams now.