1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

What is a Doppelganger?

By February 22, 2013

DoppelgangerYour best friend comes up to you and says, "Why wouldn't you talk to me at the party last night?" You think she's nuts. "What are you talking about?" you answer. "I wasn't at a party last night. I was home all night with the flu." Your friend doesn't back down. "I saw you," she insists. "You were wearing that red dress we bought together. But when I tried to talk to you, you just looked at me like I was crazy -- like you are right now!"

You were home last night with the flu. So who did your best friend see? Your doppelganger -- your exact double! Such experiences are more common that you might think. Read more.

Comments

February 23, 2013 at 1:25 am
(1) Dale R says:

Doppelgangers are just a myth made up by humans, what really exists are known as doppeliners. They are part of a system created to maintain the balance of energy in this world, there are three of the same person here on Earth and their fate is divided up amongst them; in accordance with the rules of the coexisting equilibrium, if two subs meet then they’ll be extinguished via an illness, accident, or what have you. After that the remaining group will absorb the fate left behind by the extinguished subs.

However,energy is not split equally and because of this they are divided into two groups. The one with the highest energy is called the root, and the other two are subs. But when two subs meet and their energy is absorbed by the remaining party, that remaining party becomes a master root, holding 100 percent of the energy.

February 23, 2013 at 2:28 am
(2) Visara says:

Dale, you should make a psychiatrists appointment very soon.

February 23, 2013 at 2:40 am
(3) Kat says:

Dale, you state as fact knowledge regarding doppelgangers but don’t substantiate it with literature. I know that as a theory it can’t be substantiated with fact, but I’m curious where you got your logic from. What, please is your source? Thank you, Dale.

February 23, 2013 at 6:45 am
(4) uhm says:

Its from the movie the one. with jet li

February 23, 2013 at 12:36 pm
(5) Alyce says:

This is a phenomenon I know all too well: since my late teens, I have had people ask me, “Hey, were you at so-and-so yesterday?” OR have had people stop me on the street, only to stammer and apologize at the last minute.

After one of my oldest friends and even a cousin had this happen, I started asking questions. It seems there is a real person named L**** who lives in a nearby town and looks EXACTLY like me except for our eye color (mine are brown, hers are blue; that’s why people confuse us until they are close enough to see our eyes). L**** also has a child, whereas I am infertile.

We have never met face to face, although a friend of mine who often used to run into her has been trying to arrange a meeting. I am looking forward to it!

February 24, 2013 at 1:08 am
(6) Dale R says:

Actually you’re wrong, it’s from the anime Kurokami, but still though it’s believable.

February 24, 2013 at 1:26 am
(7) Dale R says:

Also I am kind of upset because someone said I need psychiatric help…this is coming from someone who visits a site that talks about UFOs, Ghosts and Bigfoot…so uh…if you believe that then we all should seek some help.

February 24, 2013 at 1:41 am
(8) Kanarul says:

The one who states that an individual needs psychiatric help. Should be the one going to get help. You can’t determine that one needs help by listening to fact. Based on personality one is never crazy. Crazy doesn’t exist. It’s a state of mind that you allow to get into your head. Everything that is known is created from the mind. So don’t determine one is needs help. I believe Dale R theory