1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

Money from Heaven

By June 20, 2013

We could all probably use a little extra cash this time of year, and here is a bizarre phenomenon that I'm sure we all wish we could experience: money appearing seemingly out of nowhere. Pennies, dimes, quarters - even bills - appearing miraculously from who-knows-where. We're not talking about finding coins on the street. We're talking about money materializing from the sky and, more mysteriously, in and around houses and apartments - with no easy or logical explanation. Read these true stories.

Comments

December 16, 2006 at 9:59 pm
(1) Nancy says:

Hi! Ive had money disseaper in my home when no one was there, and I have found money that wasnt supposed to be there, And Money has come to me when in tough financial circumstances at the last minute by mail!!!That has saved my life and my home!Yes it does happen, ghost like money!It dissapeares and comes back when you need it most!Strange, but true, this has happened to me, Nancy

May 26, 2007 at 2:59 pm
(2) oscar peralta says:

I could use that right now, yes I believe it does happen.

November 10, 2007 at 5:26 pm
(3) Chris says:

Where do I sign up?!

July 12, 2011 at 12:42 am
(4) Amber says:

lotusparanormal.com

July 12, 2011 at 6:38 am
(5) Mike W says:

I have friends who have money appearing mysteriously

December 22, 2011 at 9:38 pm
(6) Jem says:

If I have a pressing financial need, it always happens to be met. I also find random coins all over the house. Sometimes I’ll put my hand into my pocket and there will be a five dollar bill. My son will complain about losing money on some bad deal, I’ll say, don’t worry, we’re even Steven, and sure enough the money will come back one way or another shortly thereafter. I doubt this is something one can control though, other than cultivating a grateful attitude and finding the wonder in everyday life.

October 12, 2013 at 1:14 pm
(7) how to make money money on the web says:

If you are looking the best way to make money online, then you need to start
doing your research right now. At first I was very happy
to see that I was earning $2 per article, then later on I
realized that it is not worth writing a 500 words article for measly $2.
You again decide what you want to promote and how you want to promote it,
but you’re also working for yourself so you’re not just
making money but you’re making time for yourself, as well.