1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

Do you know what to do if you see a ghost?

By July 11, 2013

What to do if you see a ghost
No need to freak out and run away screaming! It's only an unknown entity from another plane of existence! Stay calm and gather your wits. Here are the 8 things you should do if you are fortunate enough to encounter a real ghost.†Read more.

More ways to handle ghosts:

Comments

July 13, 2013 at 10:22 am
(1) Howard says:

So, your suggestion is to ignore that feeling that something is wrong here and it’s best to have nothing to do with it.

Is that also your advice for someone encountering a black-eyed kid? Do you say, “First of all, don’t freak out; it’s just a black eyed kid. Invite him in and have a nice chat. Afterwards, be sure to post your story here. I’ve always wanted to hear what happens when someone invites the kid in!”

If not, why should the creepy feeling surrounding a BEK be treated differently than that surrounding a ghost?

Sure, most stories of ghosts — whether old or new — indicate that the ghost is perceived as such, seems uncanny, but is not really harmless. Not all stories, though. There are lots of stories of ghosts that seem to be living people and are only recognized as ghosts later. There are also plenty of stories of ghosts that genuinely are dangerous — whether the story is about Black Hope Cemetery or The Peony Lantern. There do not seem to be any grounds for making a sweeping generalization.

July 13, 2013 at 11:33 am
(2) paranormal says:

Howard — I would not recommend inviting ANY unknown kids into your home, whether they have black eyes or not. I’m much more cautious of strange humans than of ghosts. Also, I think the “sweeping generalization” that I made is accurate: “Ghosts, for the most part, are completely harmless.” There are RARE exceptions, perhaps like those you mentioned, but they are exceptions. It is our fear of the unknown that is more harmful.

July 14, 2013 at 9:56 am
(3) Howard says:

“Iím much more cautious of strange humans than of ghosts.” Probably because you are more certain that live humans exist than that ghosts exist. In exactly the same way, I’m much more cautious of drug dealers than the Taliban. Both of them are real, but I don’t think the Taliban has anybody within 200 miles of me. There is probably a drug dealer within 2 blocks, though.

If ghosts are real there is no reason to think that the percentage of them that are safe and nice to be around is larger than the percentage of living people who are safe and nice to be around.

I don’t get how anyone can think, “Live people — they’re scary. Most of them are nice enough, but there are enough bad apples to be careful around strangers. Wild animals — they’re scary too. Most of them will just try to get away from you, but some might feel cornered or have a cub to protect that you haven’t noticed, to say nothing of a disease. It’s best to keep your distance from them. Ghosts, on the other hand, only seem scary. That instinct you feel telling you to give them a wide berth is not any survival instinct at all and can safely be ignored. There is no need whatsoever for caution around ghosts.”

Maybe that’s an exaggeration of how you think, and maybe it’s not. But even a safari guide who is confident of his skills and equipment knows there are dangers in the wild he has never encountered. He may not be timid, but he will be cautious. Only when the “unknown” is completely fake, like the “dangers” of Disney’s Jungle Boat cruise, is it appropriate to proceed without a care.

July 19, 2013 at 12:41 pm
(4) crizel says:

i used to encounter ghost more often…so i’m used to it now…and when i do see ghost i communicate to them…and if they want to be crossed over?. not all ghost are the same…I’ll give you all a hint.. ghost with
“black eyed” sometimes more possessive. some of them will hurt you. i encountered a white kid with black eyes…and i investigate it . every time he shows bad luck will happen to us…so i decided to banish that kid co’z he’s giving a bad luck and he’s hurting my love ones…

so if you encountered a ghost,,,and if your not sure if it is a ghost who is not possessive…just pray…demonic entities really hate prayers from GOD.

and oh…one more thing…ghost only shows to those psychic who they know who has a talent to see them.

October 5, 2013 at 2:57 pm
(5) pam says:

I recently had a bad tea leaf reading in which a bad prediction was made..Been praying as i really have been depressed about reading. last night my husband thought he saw a white ghost in our kitchen..Could I have brought this on by using divination..

October 24, 2013 at 2:36 pm
(6) sandeep says:

hi
i have observd a bearded guy sitting next to me many times
even in middle of night if i wake up, he is next to my cot
i really dont know wat to do
he has done no harm to me

kundly advice
regards

December 7, 2013 at 6:01 am
(7) Catherine says:

I am really freaked out at the minute. This morining i woke up went for a drink got back in bed, could not sleep but did not want to get up early either, went on my phone for 20 or so minutes, lay back down closed my eyes and was thinking of my days ahead, so i know i had not dosed off, WAS awake with eyes closed. i felt somone climb on my bed i thought it was my daugher open my eyes, nothing there but the sensation of the bed moving was, then i was pinned down i could not move or scream, as i opened my eyes wide i seen him, an outline of a man on top of me, i continued to struggle eventually i managed to scream out ‘get off me’ he did i jumped straight out of the bed and screamed at him to go away and never come back he disapeared. This experience has left me scared, shaken and extremley upset. i dont know what to do. My ex boyfriend when he used to say over did not like staying in my room, he said something punched him one night, and another he felt like someone was strangling him, and once woke up with scratches. But i personnally laughed it off until now this has happened to me. What do i do please help………

February 27, 2014 at 3:03 pm
(8) Eve says:

Move. Change how you look when you move. Astral projector. Most likely wiccan or Mason. They live around you or work with you. Most likely live around you. They can do stuff. Bad stuff if they want to.

February 27, 2014 at 3:08 pm
(9) Eve says:

Never invite the black eyed in! Dark souls. Except no help
from them and avoid all contact with them. They look for the light to steal it from you. They have lost theirs. If they
Can get yours they will. Do you want that!