1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

What Are Your Predictions for 2014?

By January 1, 2014

Paranormal voice mail

Whether you're clairvoyant, a sharp observer of the times, or just a good guesser, we want to know what you foresee is going to happen in 2014. Give us your predictions for national and world events, scientific discoveries, awards, and transitions. Read more.

Comments

December 16, 2013 at 11:34 am
(1) Craig Haynes says:

Most surprising paranormal event for 2014- I believe there will be a huge production of scientific devices that will finally be able to let us know where we go after death,what we do,how we get around,what the other side looks like & what we can do after death,This is my prediction.

December 16, 2013 at 4:51 pm
(2) Steven Narbonne says:

Nationally I see trauma unlike any we have seen since the Civil War. Race riots, massive urban upheaval complete with violence and looting, insurrection against an increasingly intrusive and totalitarian government and the break up of states. The Federal Govt. will begin imprisoning US citizens who are considered “threats” in FEMA camps and killing those who resist.
On a world scale, war is coming and more than one war. I do not think the wars will last long but the death and destruction will be massive. Also the effects of Fukashima will spread and become much worse. Other reactors will fail and the pollution from the failures will have horrific enviromental effects.
There is nothing anyone can do to prevent any of these events and the best course for individuals is to prepare for the worse as best they can. It is coming in 2014.

December 17, 2013 at 1:11 pm
(3) Guest says:

OK, just for fun and in the spirit of this: “Obama will let it slip that he has not only seen the ghosts of Lincoln and JFK at the White House, but that they have given him brief words of encouragement or advice.”

December 23, 2013 at 2:19 pm
(4) Mary says:

Before the end of 2014, someone important will be hurt in Washinton DC. , at a Museum, Or some place where many visitor’s frequent,and the World will take notice and rally to help the one’s in need.

December 25, 2013 at 5:33 pm
(5) Andrew says:

1: Charles Manson will pass away in prison.

2: Industrial accident in Poland will cause hundreds of deaths and injuries.

3: Queen Elizabeth will have a health scare forcing her to step down from many royal duties. Prince Charles will take on more of his mother’s role.

December 26, 2013 at 4:03 pm
(6) Eileen says:

I can see great fire coming from under ground, as if hell opened up. There will be a vaccine made called MD 14 that will hurt alot of people.

December 28, 2013 at 5:43 am
(7) Percy says:

Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to
browse your website on my iphone during lunch break.

I love the info you provide here and can’t wait to
take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!

December 28, 2013 at 6:19 am
(8) Sheila says:

My prediction is that the rate of dementia will explode. The governments of the US, UK and Australia will shut down nursing homes, causing billions of people to give up work and go on the dole – to care for their parents. There will be an explosion in the rate of mental illness as carers snap

December 29, 2013 at 3:17 am
(9) homes for sale in queens says:

Outstanding post but I was wondering if you could
write a litte more on this topic? I’d be very thankful if
you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

December 29, 2013 at 9:13 pm
(10) Tonya Brooks says:

A lot more people grow increasingly angry with everything in 2014 and there will be a rise in mental illness or what people take as mental illness and it will be a hot topic in the coming year.
2014 will be a Uranian year. Meaning a lot of shocking things will happen that will shake people up.
Possible deaths: Nancy Reagan, Billy Graham, Lorraine Warren, Rosalyn Carter to name a few.

December 30, 2013 at 10:30 am
(11) Lana says:

-George Bush SR will pass away in his sleep.

- Another famous actor will pass away due to a high speed car crash.

-Another shutdown for US Government.

-April will once again bring school shootings and debate about gun laws.

-12 years a slave will win best movie at the Oscars.

- Heart scare for Toronto mayor Rob Ford. This will be a wake up call to him and he’ll enter rehab. He will not resign as mayor.

December 30, 2013 at 4:31 pm
(12) dale says:

Killer quake in California. Mt. Visuvious sp. will erupt killing thousands. President Obama will have serious personal issues. War involving Saudi-Arabia.

January 1, 2014 at 3:29 pm
(13) Charmeg says:

Worst Hurricane hits since 2005!!!

January 1, 2014 at 6:17 pm
(14) dale says:

Near total stockmarket crash followed by total U.S. economic crash.. Rioting, looting, killing, race war. Hunger and misery.

January 2, 2014 at 8:51 am
(15) zim says:

Woke up for 2 days with the word “Drone’ on my mind. Today, I got the strange thought that there will be some sort of unmaned drone crashing into another plane, in the air. I don’t know if it will be a loss of life or not. Somewhere between the Mississippi river and the Rocky Mountains. Seems wierd, because I don’t REM, and I don’t dream because of it. I hope I’m wrong.

January 2, 2014 at 9:00 am
(16) zim says:

While writting the last comment, this one just came to me: Because of large U.S. banks investing to much money overseas, there will a change in banking laws, limiting those funds to a percentage rather than as much as they want. The words “Isolationist Banking” are in my mind.

January 2, 2014 at 12:56 pm
(17) vrajitoarea says:

My predictions for 2014 are:
1- All crews and spacecraft (in 2014) will lift off to ISS and thereafter
will land successfully on Earth.
2.Will NOT be any cosmic catastrophic event for Human Race or Earth.
3.USA economy will improve slowly but surely.
I don’t want to predict more fore this year(about people and celebrities) despite that I know about some issues.

January 3, 2014 at 1:48 pm
(18) Derek says:

My one prediction for 2014 would be a Chechen military assault at the Winter Olympics in Sochi. This will lend Russia initial world support to roll into Chechnya where they will engage in wholesale slaughter and the laying waste to cities. Tensions will rise as a result. Iran will get the bomb. North Korea will do something stupid, that’s a given. And China will continue it’s increase of aggression in that region, perhaps comping to blows with Japan.

January 3, 2014 at 3:16 pm
(19) Bill MacDonald says:

On April 1, 2014 (April Fools Day)…the stock market will loose 1,550 points by noon that day.

January 4, 2014 at 11:56 pm
(20) Susan Fretwell says:

For the Superbowl, I see Denver Broncos and Green Bay Packers, with Denver winning (YEAH PAYTON!)
There will be another school shooting this year, likely Indiana, not much loss of life :(
Stock market will dip to a near all-time low.
People will question the existance of chemtrails, due to the odd weather patterns we’ve been having. Mainstream media will report more on chemtrails and geo-engineering.
Massive tornado will hit and demolish another small town this spring.
Obama will continue to drop in the polls and I see the emergance of a sensible third party during the year.

January 5, 2014 at 7:47 pm
(21) Mordred says:

With so many people posting so much crap on the internet, I predict the governments of the world will all legislate we will all need to buy a license to use the internet, the cost of using the internet will skyrocket and the governments will control what can and what can’t be posted

January 7, 2014 at 12:04 am
(22) Brian Kilby says:

The first domestic drone strike against US citizens will happen on live television during a news channel’s coverage of a police chase involving homegrown terrorists.

Hawaii will successfully secede from the U.S. after a bloody revolt where hundreds of workers at pesticide plants and other environmentally polluting companies get massacred.

A triangle shaped UFO will crash in Pakistan and be recovered by the Russians, who reveal that it was made in the U.S. using anti-gravity technology of alien origin.

Miley Cyrus will die in a car crash caused by George Lucas and the subsequent investigation will reveal one of them had several basement slaves.

January 9, 2014 at 10:38 pm
(23) Greyghost Powertouch says:

Isreal and Damascus will experience a wmd event.
A robot will be built that looks and moves as a human.
The leader of the UN will be a household name because of popularity.
Someone will levitate and it will go viral.
A meteor the size of a small car will hit a population center above 100K.
A Nobel prize will be given to one who brings peace to the Middle East.
My dog will die.
A new virus strain will kill tens of thousands.
V will drop to new lows.

January 11, 2014 at 4:22 pm
(24) missourifool says:

An employee of a pharmecutical company discovers a common genetic link between all illnesses that could lead to much more effective prevention and cure of every disease known to the human race. The discovery is at first denied, then scoffed, and finally realized for the miracle that it is. Medicine as we know it is changed forever with very simple treatment that will be affordable for everyone.

January 11, 2014 at 9:12 pm
(25) Beth ellen Causey says:

Obama’s false birth certificate will be exsposed with photoshop layering after Hillary Clinton’s murder is proved. the cause of autism will be exposed as the governments chemtrails agenda, leading to a revocation of legislation passed last year protecting Monsanto from litigation.-…The Geo-engineering which has allowed Dubai to become a new “Venice”complete with gondallas, will cause major environmental troubles(,sinking sands and deadly molds) for the desert populace, and as an off shoot, a new “earth union” will be formed to stop rouge climate manipulation. it will finally be a good year for the earth and humanity at large.

January 14, 2014 at 7:09 pm
(26) Kevin says:

The ability that beings can communicate through telepathic ways will be proven.

February 5, 2014 at 10:10 am
(27) Ryan Graves says:

I believe that maby perhaps Obama will be assassinated by our own government or Shadow Government A.K.A the “Military Industrial Complex”.They will use an Iranian assassin/patsy to ensure an invasion into Iran. I believe the “manchurian-candidate patsy” has already been predetermined and chosen for the right results in order to ensure the country’s new found hate and support for the inevitable future invasion of Iran.For the assassin will be Iranian. It will be 9/11 all over again. A sick and terrible staged terror/assassin plot that will unfortunately fool the american people to going into another unjustified war. If it doesn’t happen this year it will most likely happen at the end of Obamas second term