1. News & Issues

Stephen Wagner

Paranormal reporting databases - share your experiences

By January 17, 2014

Did you know that we have several databases in which you can relate, share and document your paranormal experiences? Don't keep your strange and unexplained experiences to yourself. Record them in our databases. Perhaps someone out there will have an explanation for you or has had a similar experience.

There are currently 8 databases and a form for "Your True Tales":

Read what others have posted and share your experiences! And let me know what other databases you'd like to see.

Comments

June 28, 2012 at 10:21 am
(1) Jim Hurray says:

You forgot the main Database Ghost and Paranormal. We love to share our stories with others and read them also.

June 28, 2012 at 11:13 am
(2) ali says:

I am more interested in the souls of our loved ones, my Father passed and I experienced something, no one believes me, My best Friend’s Mother passed and I experienced something and no one believes me….My Mother died and I experienced something, no one believes me….My younger, wonderful Brother passed away and I experienced so many things and no one believes me. To read other peoples experiences brings peace to me and enforces my beliefs

June 28, 2012 at 11:54 am
(3) Mikey Renn says:

You don’t tell us HOW to record- where do we go to do it? I have tried to record my experiences but cannot find anywhere to click to do so- there should be an easy link or something that says “Record your experience HERE” on every page, because I looked everywhere and finally gave up. Even now when you ask to record, I’m still not sure where to go and how to do it.

June 28, 2012 at 12:01 pm
(4) Joe says:

In the past week. I have seen bright lights in my home. I say “bright lights” But they dont reflect. The dont last but 1 second or less. They are asways over my parents picture. They both are dead and have been over 20 years. Ive never been or seen anything from them. I just dont know what to think about it. It has happend 2 times. 1 time at night 10pm ant at 4pm.

June 28, 2012 at 4:01 pm
(5) Marilyn Parker says:

I gave had some very strange experiences since i almost drowned at age 10 in a swimming pool. Such as: Dreams happen jsut like i dream them,Both my Parents coming to me in dreams after they died, etc.
I lived in one house and every night about 10PM ..the back bedroom….sound like it was being torn apart…then a knocking would go down the hallway to the front door ..then back to that room.
One of my Aunts lived in Albany texas and one of ehr bedrooms was laways cold even in summer…If wanyone slept in that room, they would hear breathing over them etc…My Dad experienced this.
I have had other things happen..unexplainable.

June 29, 2012 at 1:06 am
(6) Suzy says:

@Mikey: I had the same problem, so don’t feel bad!! I was trying to find the link to “tell us your phenomenal, paranormal stories… here…” Guess things are getting harder to find, or perhaps my eyesight is finally going… lol Take care, and please post something if you find out where to write it (-of course, the same thing here)

June 29, 2012 at 11:03 am
(7) paranormal says:
July 2, 2012 at 2:48 am
(8) Mikey Renn says:

Thank you, Paranormal, but how does one find that site for future postings?
I wrote it down and also bookmarked the page, but what about new people? Please provide that link at top of your pages- what a great help that would be, and thank you again.

July 3, 2012 at 7:16 am
(9) Lune says:

Ali I believe you and wish I could hear your experiences.I too am interested in the souls of passing loved one’s.

August 8, 2012 at 2:03 pm
(10) Lukas says:

yesterday i did a paranormal investigation the first time, i then set up an in fared camera and did an EVP session, at one point, i started feeling very aggressive and angry and wanted to break my camera, i started having cold chills but don’t know what happened,

January 28, 2013 at 3:21 am
(11) Connie says:

ORBS we caught on our security cameras
Paranormal activity in our home
These are untouched unedited videos of Orbs,
we caught on our home
surveillance security cameras.
Please tell us what you think they are.
These events are not rare.
They occur almost every night.