Our fourth annual Halloween Costume Contest.
PARANORMAL PHENOMENA's countdown to Halloween 2012 begins with our fourth annual costume contest. You have a chance to win some cool paranormal books by sending in a photo of yourself, friend or family member (with their permission, of course) in a Halloween costume -- from this year or any year -- that has a paranormal theme.
Here are the rules:
- The photo must be of you, a friend or family member dressed in a Halloween costume that is paranormal in theme -- for example, a ghost, monster, demon, alien, etc. I don't want a costume like a can of tomato soup, for instance; as clever as it might be, it's not paranormal.
- If the photo is of anyone other than you (a friend or family member), you must obtain their permission to submit it.
- You must be the owner of the photo, or obtain permission from the owner to submit it.
- You may submit up to 3 photos.
- The costumes may be for this year or any previous Halloween.
- Please identify what the costume is; it's not always obvious.
- By submitting the photo(s), you are agreeing to allow me to post the photo(s) on this website.
- You may identify the person or people in the photo if you wish, but it is not necessary.
- The deadline for submitting the photos is Friday, October 26, 2012.
I will be the judge of the contest and will post the received photos and the winner on Halloween.
Send your photos to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck... and Happy Halloween!
You can see past years' contest entries here.