EVERY YEAR WE scour the Web for predictions made by many of the world's leading psychics, seers and mentalists. Here are their predictions for past years.
Some people think 13 is an unlucky number. Does that mean 2013 will be an unlucky year? Unluckier than most, that is. Or will it be another mix of triumphs and letdowns, gorgeous weather and climatic disasters, peace agreements and war? There are people who predict the future for such things for a living. Here is a roundup of what some of the top psychics, seers, and mentalists say is in store for us in 2013.
A lot of people are looking at 2012 with a mixture of dread and hope. The last few years have been tough financially for many people, and there's been all of that apocalyptic talk about Mayan calendars and doom and gloom. What will really happen in 2012 I'm sure will surprise all of us, but but we always seem to be curious about what the professional psychics foresee. Here are selected predictions for 2012 from some of the most well-known and sought-after psychics from around the world.
- LaMont Hamilton
- Sidney Friedman
- Judy Hevenly
- Diane McGill
- The Psychic Twins (Terry and Linda Jamison)
- Craig and Jane Hamilton-Parker
- Christopher St John, Psychic
- Terry and Linda Jamison, The Psychic Twins
- Judy Hevenly, Los Angeles-based Psychic
- Hayek, Lebanese Psychic
- Julianna Suranyi, Australian Psychic
- Psychic Source
- Sidney Friedman, Mentalist
- Sylvia Brown, Psychic
- Fatima, St. Paul Psychic
- Nikki, Psychic to the Stars
- Barbara Soblewski Garcia, Psychic
- Psychic Jill
- Susan T. Miller, Astrologer
- The Amazing Kreskin, Mentalist