My name for the black-eyed creatures
Why this name?
The word "Baskania" means evil eye in Ancient Greece. I think the name is appropriate because these beings seem to have a pretty nasty evil eye. People seem to feel a genuine sense of dread when they encounter them.
- Do not ever invite them in
- If they hang out, call the police.
- Don't act afraid. TRY to act like there is nothing amiss.
- Try to have the prescence of mind to have a camera at the ready, whether it be your cell phone or an actual camera.
- If you can get up the nerve, ask them what is wrong with their eyes and where they are from.
- As them their intentions. Be straight forward. "Hey listen, we both know you aren't legit, so what's up?" I can't recall a story where people have ever been straight up with these beings. People usually get so afraid because of their eyes that they freeze up.