What is a ghost?
A spirit of someting or someone who is going to pass on or has passed on and is either non-visual, an in-corporeal vision or occasionally corporeal and either decides to stay grounded or needs something to move on. Can be a cat, dog, human or other. Can appear as vaporous, a misted form, or whole or can be heard but not seen. Sometimes communicate, sometimes just a check or a stop in on it's way somewhere else or can become like a Poltergeist.
What would you consider scientific evidence?
Things that can happen with electronics by the ghost, being hooked up to monitors and having neurologists witness what they first thought of as sleep paralysis, hearing something recorded that was not suppose to be recorded, pictures of the ghosts that are not suppose to be seen in the pictures or photos or video. Witnesses.
Tips and Tricks
- open ones mind and think outside the box. Be open and receptive.
- try equipment and photos and video and recordngs.
- if it is problematic, see some one in the scientific field that will believe you and help.
- use a spirit board in safe manners, e.i; a circle of protection of salt, red brick or chalk.
- Call upon one you know is there when you have wittnesses.
- gather whatever proof you can.
- Use a known hot spot even if it is or home or a cemetary.
Is this a spiritual experience for you?
Not always. most of the time, yes. but there are exceptions. I saw my Maternal Grand-Mother 1 year to the day after she died. She was sad. 1st cousin age 17 3 wks before she passed. Have entity
Does your team offer to expel paranormal that you find?
Only in trying to help them move on in any way they can, If bad they call a Priest in but that does not usually work. Learning more about them is a better chance to live WITH them or help them.
What is your favorite piece of equipment and why?
The camera. Because nothing is moving and you KNOW what does NOT belong in the photo. Next is audio recording. Amazing what can be heard in a hot area that is suppose to be and is normally silent.