Who had this premonition and when did it take place?
I had this premonition about a year ago.
What was seen in the premonition?
I was in a dream, unknowingly of course. Two close friends of mine were there and accompanying one of them was his unbelievably irritating girlfriend. I was upstairs at the local Barnes & Noble (that part is important) when my friend and I walked up to two elegantly dressed strangers smoking pipes. They turned slowly as we walked around to meet them halfway-rotating. It was the other friend and his girlfriend. I told them they needed to stop, or leave, or just get the hell out of there. They weren't doing anything really wrong, but they had to go. Suddenly, the room sort of blended together and the authority figure in the building sort of bulged his eyes in the way you would imagine someone who was overwhelmingly constipated and for some reason taking a dump in a bookstore would. I ran and for some reason where the first floor exit would have appeared on ground level sort of showed up where we were. But, it hadn't just shown up, it had always been there, I just hadn't noticed it. Almost like it had alway existed, just not in my attention span. Anyways, I tried to leave and found that the room sort of gravitated me toward a corner by the door between a book shelf and a wall. Actual gravity was still normal, but I think it's the same sensation one would get from being to drunk to simply exist in one position. I now saw this from a third person view and people were not really yelling but the vibes were as if I had just told all of them that I had murdered a man. And they were mad, because this guy that I had, for the purposes of this paragraph, killed with my left nut, was their grandfather who died serving their country, a very honorable and Noble death. It was one of the worst feelings ever.
- I know that may have been way to descriptive for some of you, and I'm sorry that it offended maybe half of the concerned soccer moms in the world, but the details were necessary to get the point across.
- I told these friends, and the irritating girlfriend, that we can't go into that Barnes & Noble. All but one of them listened. He died.
- He didn't actually die, he just tempted himself into going just to mess with me. Still hasn't gone in.
- I feel like I avoided a pretty big deal actually.
- My advice to you is that you listen to what is being told to you, whether it's God or Allah or Yahweh, or Universe, LISTEN.