From the article: Grotto Ghost video
This video purports to show a little ghost or angel in the grotto where Jesus was allegedly born. What do you think? Supernatural or fake? Tell us what you think
- First of all I am sure you have heard of ghosts before. I am here to tell you their is no such things as ghosts. They are fallen angels or Demons. Again you have NO power against them. Only Yeshua/Jesus has power against them and I would buy Hebrew music such as Paul Wilbur and Use the name of Yeshua to cleanse my house and indeed I have used HIS name many times. They can do allot of damage to your soul by posession, opression, and stir trouble between you and your family. They are NO WAY good in any way. Play the music all the time in your home. Especially worship music of YESHUA. IF they come back, in which i doubt, do the same thing and read the scriptures they are NOT your relation do not treat them as such. say "In the name of Yeshua, HE commands you to leave this place, and in Yeshua's name, leave now in HIS NAME. It is written it is appointed for a man ONCE to die and then the judgement. NO WAY is anyone coming back this earth.
- —Guest linderlulu
- I can tell you by much studying that these kids are demonic. I would suggest you not look into their eyes because I believe they take you in so they can get in your home or car. YOUR ONLY PROTECTION IS: the name of YESHUA/ Jesus. Tell them to get out of here in the name of Yeshua as we don't have any power but the Messiah does. This is your ONLY protection. Try not to be in places by yourself. Most I have heard it that they need you by yourself. Police have been confronted by these things. They should send immediate fear on you. So when they ask you to come iin. Say" YESHUA" or be gone in Yeshua's Holy name. They will disappear. There is no other power that can stop them.
- —Guest email@example.com
No ghosts here
- It's a fake for sure. A, it is a crude attempt to create it.B, why did no one around the grotto react to this sudden appearance of a ghost? And it is no angel,they appear as full embodied figures and they are not spirits because angels haqve never been human, they are Gods creation to protect us.
- I agree...bad fake! I hold the birthplace of Jesus Christ in the highest regard (Catholic here) & I resent the fact that anyone would use this shrine as an occasion to post something so obviously false. If Angels were appearing, again, there would be some authentic verification ~ not a "ghost-like baby"... for shame!!
someone would know
- Did anyone ask the Monks if this was a common occurance? It sure seems like in the last 2000 or so years, give or take, someone would have spread the word that an angel or a whatever appeared there. Think, people - If you're going to fake an experience, make it someplace not so famous... not so readily confirmed.
- —Guest wondering
Ghost of the Dancing Baby?
- Obvious fake, and I think I recognize the ghost and its movements as those of the well-known Dancing Baby.
- —Guest ohbrutha
- Is a fake! This is a human recreations. Is amazing what people do for their 15 minutes of fame.
You have got to be kidding
- Casper the friendly ghost why go through all the trouble it so fake.
- —Guest Diane
I agree with Scott
- I have spirits in my house and don't like it when people don't believe me but I get wrong numbers all the time and to play around answer as if I was the intended person.
- —Guest William
- It looks to fake,besides I don't believe that were Christ was born would be haunted!!
- —Guest vickie newell
Grotto Ghost video
- Fake as hell, seen the video, very sad that there are idiots out there...
- —Guest Paul
- It's a shame that people put fakes out there like this, it only detracts from real experiences. I have second sight as they say, I can tell you right off this is not real.
Grotto Ghost? Seriously?
- You must be haing a luagh if you think anyone would fall for that. 10/10 for attempting to make people beleive in ghosts etc but 0/10 for using dodgy graphics. Appalling really.
- —Guest BryanUK
The friendliest ghost
- It looks like Casper from the 90's live-action movie.
- —Guest lee-kun