From the article: Ghost in the Hallway
Two members of a ghost investigation group captured this video while testing their new static cam. It appears to show a ghostly figure coming out of a doorway, moving down the hallway, then disappearing. Is it real or fake? What do you think? Give your opinion
- I have seen a real ghost in my home before. That was'nt it.
- —Guest Alexis Hall
ghost in hallway
- This video is not dramatic enough to be fake. Its simply something unexplained caught on tape... a ghost. The best glimpse of it is right at the beginning of the tape. It appears to be a woman in a dress.
- —Guest lauriemama
You must be joking
- Sorry, but I do not see anything paranormal in this video.
- —Guest Frank R. Santariga
Ghost in the hallway
- I see no sign of trickery or video manipulation, but what I do see is pixelization due to a low end IR camera. I have seen similar images many times with my own cams (which is why I no longer use them in darkness and another reason I no longer investigate in the dark). The pixelization does resemble a figure, but this is more than likely pareidolia rather than a ghost. By the way, most parapsychologists feel ghosts are manifestations of PK or received via ESP which would mean they are not tangible beings and cannot be seen with cameras (only eyes).
- —Guest Brian D. Parsons
Ghost in the Hall Way
- It looks like something is moving across the hallway. I don't believe it's fake.
- —Guest Maria Q
ghost in hallway
- It looks more like a shadow resulting from a full sweep of headlights outside an indirect window. I can't detect a figure shape at all.
- —Guest elaine
- It looks similar to something that I saw on the grounds of an old asylum. I used to jog there because it was mostly abandoned, and I'd heard it was haunted. So, I hoped to just happen to see a ghost someday. Well it was like a dense very light grey fog, shaped like a human but some parts were missing. It just walked out of the woods and down the path in front of me. I stopped in my tracks then ran in the other direction.
- I tried to play this video twice, and all it showed with a colorful spiral in the middle of the screen. There as no ghost and no hallway. Not sure if it's my computer, or their video.
- It looks like something is already going on there at the end of the hall before the figure walks out...The way I put it together in my mind is that an entity was there beckoning the other to come out & see this new thing they have here, & she comes out, starts to walk toward the camera, but notices what it is, & then slips off into the nearest doorway.
- —Guest april
- Video ran but no picture came up, spooky! I will try later
- —Guest SarahF
- well!...quite true, according to the chinese mythology beliefs, there is two type of spirit, one is heavy spirit, & another one is light spirit, o.k for heavy spirit type, you can see in them, not totally in head to toe, just only half body part only, but not the buttom part, while for the light spirit, is now what you see on these hallway ghost video, but! to those who can see ghost is those who born with a 3rd eye, than he or she will be able to see & tell, thank you.
- —Guest James
GHOST IN HALL WAY...
- i think that this is good,i have seen shadow and ghostly figures with my own eyes,one time it was in the day time,and i was sitting getting ready to eat, when i looked up and there was a dark shadow like a child, peeking from the hall and it ducked back in, i will never forget it,it was the first time that i saw a small shadow figture...
- —Guest JANICE
- This is easily done with mirrors. It's obviously a hoaxe.
- —Guest Ken
ghost in the hallway
- it is very clear and visible, theres something that moves through the hallway to the right and appears to walk down the stairs
- —Guest frank c