From the article: IGA Poltergeist video
Security cameras captured this video of a package of Roll-Ups falling oddly into the aisle with no one around. Did it simply fall off the shelf? Or was it thrown, as the store owner suggests. Watch the video and tell us what you think. What's your opnion
- I think what's interesting is the fact that the three camera's were all on at the same time and the owner seem to find that strange too. I was in a walmart a couple of years ago and as I going to the line, two cans of chile one after the other flew off the shelf sideways from a front isle display, they didn't just fall it was like they just flew off the shelf one after the other in the exact same way-very creepy! I've been in the super market on two seperate occasions and food items flew off on to the floor.
- —Guest mz.a
- I think she misses mniakg videos about ghosts because it might be something she wants to do when she is older like a Paranormal Investigator, wait, does she wanna be a Paranormal Investigator?? Its kind of scary you know! Much love Sunshine xxx
- —Guest xnlTuqFrfKTfV
- I see three different occurances..the first one show it just 'there'..like it just appeared there.. the second looks like it was actually thrown down the isle from the back and landed near the pasta..I can actually see the shadow of the item as it's being thrown and the last one looks like it came off the self from the right.. is anyone else seeing this?
- —Guest fnkyclmedina
- I do believe in ghosts, but this seems staged to me. We didn't see the starting point (which is odd since the camera should cover the whole area) and it could have bounced just by the force of however it fell. I think this might be a publicity stunt and I'm not usually skeptical.
- It sort of looks like the packet just drops from near the shelf, since you never see it actually leave the shelf and fall. There are several angles and different cameras, so it supports the possibility that the packet was moved by something other than a normal occurrence.
- —Guest Elaine