- These reports are terrifying and I do believe they are true. After reading so many of these encounters, I think they are either human/alien hybrids or demons Or both could be occurring. As far as the several stories about the black-eyed children, I think that by talking with us and learning our ways, the aliens can assimilate the hybrid children into our society. ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Ashiana
- You people do know that they have contacts that can do this. Also, judging people by eye color is ridiculous. The only one that come close to being believable is the gf changing eye color. Multiple personalities can do this. Get her to a psychologist.
- —Guest Bob
- Is it weird I heavily wish to meet one? If nothing else just to know what would happen if you let one in....
- —Guest Selyne
aliens, vampires, or demons.
- I never seen it for real but i would really love to. I think as one said vampire because of not going in unless asked to. Otherwise alien. I have seen aliens at the age of 16 and it had pitch black eyes and was tall. Also one child hight.
- —Guest william
- My husband was working behind the bar of a very popular nightclub(Aus).He told me of an experience. As he was busily serving,he noticed a tall man with long black hair slowly walk to the bar straight towards my husband. My Hus said it was if the crowd parted for this tall man. My hus said he was big,bigger than his 6.3 foot muscular frame. He casually asked for a drink,my Husb was freaked by his all black eyes,and fearlessness presence. He was looking at my Hus,finished the drink (a nip)and left the bar,lost amongst the crowd. My Husb was overcome by his presence and ran after him (I asked him why on Gods green earth would ooyou do this?He said he had to go after him.As he ran through the crowd and out the front doors,the tall black-eyed man was nowhere to be seen. Husb even asked security if they saw where he went,no one saw the tall man. At the end of the night he asked other bar staff about the tall man with long black hair,not one person saw him.
- —Guest Lee
Black eyed people
- These entities are demons and have to be invited in to enter your body if you area child of god then these people cant enter your body as it is already inhabited by the holy spirit
- —Guest Colt31
Your all idiots
- Are you people serious? judging a whole group like that? my best friend had black eyes. Maybe you had bad expierences, but it had nothing to do with the eyecolor. I can assure you that these people are humans! not demons! I know people with black eyes who are kind. If anyones evil here, its you for being so judgemental.
- —Guest Erin
this is the truth
- they are demons. they manifest ina physical form when they are strong enough. or they use the body of a living soul as a vessel to travel within. the "black eyed" beings that come to your homes asking to be let in are simply demonic forces, and should you ever let them in you would be the victim of posession or some kinds or paranormal torment. i know this becasue i have been plagued by such things since my birth. i've seen all manner of demonic things. they've touched me, hit me, scrathced me, appeared inmy drems and in my home, tried to smother me to death in my sleep, and a miriad of other things. i never did anything to prompt these things that i had suffered through for years, the reason i bring that point up is to let everyone know that we are all targets. Usually chosen at random, they despise us all. this can happen to anyone, and i've met counless others that share my story and my experiences. i hope this helps some of you.
- —Guest garret
- For people who think there not real...they are...so some people COULD be wearing contacts but what if yhere not? I, personally, never encountered one and I'm hopin I never will. From what I heard I NEVER EVER EVER want to meet one.... But it is true. I don't want to creep people out but yes they do exist! I did research to prove "people" that there wrong that they do not exist! So, I did research and they do exist no one knows what they are which is why they call them "Black eyed BEINGS" not human beings because they might not be human thats why they ate called beings because they ARE beings but NOT HUMAN ONES...some say they are "demons" or "possessed" but we do not know.....I am young to be talking about this but I am interested and want to know what these "things" are...remember even if you don't believe in them..they believe in YOU! Remember if they knock at your door do not answer because if you refuse to let them in they will DEMAND to come in and if you DO let them in..GOOD LUCK
- —Guest -Prefer not to say-
- i don't have a clue, but i sure wouldn't want to run into one & feel horror.
- —Guest candace
Black eyed inmates
- During the filming of the TV series LOCKUP the producers ran across prison inmates that had tattooed their eyeballs black. It was uncanny. They appeared to have completely black eyes.
- I MET A GUY ON A PRISON PEN PAL WEBSIGHT, WE EXCHANGED A FEW LETTERS HE SEEMED VERY COOL, GENUINE, FUNNY, HUMBLE AND I WE GOT ALONG FINE..AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF WRITING EACH OTHER , I RECIEVED A PICTURE OF HIM I WAS SHOOK IN A WAY OF GETTING A STRANGE FEELING FROM THIS PHOTO..ALL I COULD FROM HIS CHEST UPWARDS HE DIDNT HAVE A TSHIRT ON, HE SEE WAS STRONGLY BUILT WITH TATTOOS COVERD ON HIS ARMS AND CHEST, THESE WAS HISPANIC GANG TATS..BUT THE FIRST THING WHAT DREW MY ATTENTION WAS HIS EYES..THEY WAS PITCH BLACK , LIKE NOTHING I EVER SEEN , HIS GLEAR WAS VERY WEIRD..NOT NORMAL..I SENCE SOMTHING WAS CRAZY ABOUT HIM. CUT A LONG STORY SHORT..IT TURNS OUT HE WAS IN PRISON FOR CAPITAL MURDER.
- —Guest kate
- i have seen these people on several occasions, it was not contacts as many others say it could be, this happened before the contacts came out. they eminate pure evil and you can feel it to your core. i dont know what they are but they are for sure not to be trusted. the first time i saw someone with these black eyes was over 30 years ago. it was at nite i saw a woman leaving a store something about her caught my attention and i was looking at her she then turned and stared me right in the eyes and that is when i saw her black eyes, i was filled with intense fear. it bothered me for years whenever i thought of it and still bothers me to this day. the last time i saw a person like this was at my parents home i was outside of their home and getting out of my car when the neighbor pulled up and got out of his car....he starred at me and i saw his black eyes and felt intense fear and horror i could not get away from him fast enough.
I have seen one
- while i was in jail immediately after being booked in on manslaughter charges i walked into my cell and my cellmate was just chillin there and i told him my name and was feeling very weird and then he looked at me... those eyes were horrifying and when i asked for his name he just laughed at me and said i am glad that your friend suffered... thats why your here huh because he died? well needless to say i attacked him with fists and although he was easily 1/3 my size he put me on the ground fast and painfully. he smiled at me god those eyes there is no way to describe what that feeling you get from these people he always talked about torturing animals and humans just weird... i could not escape from him and was forced to serve my 3 years locked up with this person and have been haunted since by this individual
- —Guest Austin
Vampires, Daemons and Aliens
- These reports are truly fascinating. I am not so sure they exist and don't really care to meet any to find out. I don't believe it is a medical condition as the only medical condition I can think of that makes peoples eyes go black is bleeding into the eye (even then the eye would not be completely black). Most likely I would say they are Vampires if anything. If Vampires actually exist I highly doubt they feed on blood, otherwise it would be all over the news. Vampires traditionally have to ask to be let into a victims dwelling. They probably feed on the Aura of a person, meaning they do not actually look at you but in a sense look at your soul, this could explain the feeling that they know you (everything you know is within your soul). They probably do not have an aura, which is why they emit an field of dread. Otherwise I would say they are something else, I cant remember exactly what they are called but I think its 'the witnesses' and if thats they case then I fear for humanity.
- —Guest Interested