- I MET A GUY ON A PRISON PEN PAL WEBSIGHT, WE EXCHANGED A FEW LETTERS HE SEEMED VERY COOL, GENUINE, FUNNY, HUMBLE AND I WE GOT ALONG FINE..AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF WRITING EACH OTHER , I RECIEVED A PICTURE OF HIM I WAS SHOOK IN A WAY OF GETTING A STRANGE FEELING FROM THIS PHOTO..ALL I COULD FROM HIS CHEST UPWARDS HE DIDNT HAVE A TSHIRT ON, HE SEE WAS STRONGLY BUILT WITH TATTOOS COVERD ON HIS ARMS AND CHEST, THESE WAS HISPANIC GANG TATS..BUT THE FIRST THING WHAT DREW MY ATTENTION WAS HIS EYES..THEY WAS PITCH BLACK , LIKE NOTHING I EVER SEEN , HIS GLEAR WAS VERY WEIRD..NOT NORMAL..I SENCE SOMTHING WAS CRAZY ABOUT HIM. CUT A LONG STORY SHORT..IT TURNS OUT HE WAS IN PRISON FOR CAPITAL MURDER.
- —Guest kate
- i have seen these people on several occasions, it was not contacts as many others say it could be, this happened before the contacts came out. they eminate pure evil and you can feel it to your core. i dont know what they are but they are for sure not to be trusted. the first time i saw someone with these black eyes was over 30 years ago. it was at nite i saw a woman leaving a store something about her caught my attention and i was looking at her she then turned and stared me right in the eyes and that is when i saw her black eyes, i was filled with intense fear. it bothered me for years whenever i thought of it and still bothers me to this day. the last time i saw a person like this was at my parents home i was outside of their home and getting out of my car when the neighbor pulled up and got out of his car....he starred at me and i saw his black eyes and felt intense fear and horror i could not get away from him fast enough.
I have seen one
- while i was in jail immediately after being booked in on manslaughter charges i walked into my cell and my cellmate was just chillin there and i told him my name and was feeling very weird and then he looked at me... those eyes were horrifying and when i asked for his name he just laughed at me and said i am glad that your friend suffered... thats why your here huh because he died? well needless to say i attacked him with fists and although he was easily 1/3 my size he put me on the ground fast and painfully. he smiled at me god those eyes there is no way to describe what that feeling you get from these people he always talked about torturing animals and humans just weird... i could not escape from him and was forced to serve my 3 years locked up with this person and have been haunted since by this individual
- —Guest Austin
Vampires, Daemons and Aliens
- These reports are truly fascinating. I am not so sure they exist and don't really care to meet any to find out. I don't believe it is a medical condition as the only medical condition I can think of that makes peoples eyes go black is bleeding into the eye (even then the eye would not be completely black). Most likely I would say they are Vampires if anything. If Vampires actually exist I highly doubt they feed on blood, otherwise it would be all over the news. Vampires traditionally have to ask to be let into a victims dwelling. They probably feed on the Aura of a person, meaning they do not actually look at you but in a sense look at your soul, this could explain the feeling that they know you (everything you know is within your soul). They probably do not have an aura, which is why they emit an field of dread. Otherwise I would say they are something else, I cant remember exactly what they are called but I think its 'the witnesses' and if thats they case then I fear for humanity.
- —Guest Interested
- Close but insideout. Gods, Aliens, Souls. Like most you don't understand. We are not suppose to though. The proof is all around us and us. Memories from between lives are the only thing to go on but that almost never happens. You also forgot Shadow People.
- I do think it's a bit ignorant to suppose that someone - such as an "emo" teen or a jerky idiot who likes to go around scaring people half to death for the hell of it would have such a dramatic physiological effect on people - especially some of those who have reported these sightings. Not everyone has been a frightened little school boy you know! Some of these people who are witnesses to this phenomenon are mothers, marines, professional people. i think, just because YOU have bought contacts and pretended to be a black eyed person it probably comforts you to believe that's what's ALWAYS happening. i somehow doubt that. I also doubt it's got anything to do with "end times" These times are much like many other times through history - actually, historically speaking we are at the most peaceful as a planet ever right now - check it out. So I rather think these are beings that have always been among us who are just getting more willing to show themselves.
- —Guest lisagb
- Hi guys, im a paranormal investigator researching the BEK's. Im looking to get in touch with people who have had a similar experience. contact me on d.kermit.email(at)gmail.com
- —Guest Digital Kermit
There are many realities
- I believe that these black eyed creatures exist. Thank goodness I have not had any such experiences. However, Jesus Christ did warn us that as the End Times come upon us, the devil and his disciples will come together on earth for the final all out battle and these black eyed creatures are the vanguard. I was born and raised a Christian (R.C) but there is so much deceit and corruption in "man made" religions I try to follow my own path. Also there is so much Godless behaviour and attitudes today it is frightening. Humanity is ripe for a takeover by dark forces especially those who appear "sophisticated" enough to jeer "You dont believe there is a God or he has a son called Jesus Christ do you". Here in the UK there is a dangerous belief growing that no one is responsible for their own actions even the most henious of crimes is being touted as "Its not your/their fault its in their genes".
- —Guest Carenza
Black eyed people
- True, these black eyed people are unnerving, but some of them really are just wearing contacts. I recently had a customer in for a haircut and he was wearing cosmetic Halloween lenses. I know this customer well, as he is a client I've served for years. Still, while cutting his hair I felt spooked every time I caught his reflection in the mirror. I'm not saying that there are no black eyed people out there. I just think that it's our human nature to be repelled by things we don't think are "Normal" in our perception.
- "The dropping of nukes has caused extreme shifts in the land of the dead." Really? You actually believe that? You DO know crack is bad for you, right? Geez, people....all the black-eyed dorks are, are people wearing contact lenses and trying to scare people or get attention. When you see a teenager who's an "emo" and he's got his face all painted up and is wearing vampire fangs, you don't actually think he's a freaking vampire, do you? My friend Victor and I wore all black sclera contacts to Walmart and just hung out and stared at people. It was fun seeing some of the reactions we got. Idiots who actually believed we were demons or something sinister.....come on now - that's all that's happening here. If these 'demons' are all over the place and interact with SO many people, where are the videos from cell phones or video cameras? Everyone has a cell phone nowadays....where are the pictures? These people are HOAXTERS. I should know - I AM ONE OF THEM! LOL
- —Guest Visara
Black Eyed People
- Seriously people? You think they're demons? I know they may seem "evil" or "possesed" but you never know. Some may be, some might not be. We can't call them evil just because of their eyes, come on now.
- —Guest Raini
- The dropping of nukes has caused extreme shifts in the land of the dead. One faction of the not so recently departed has taken to possessing people. Others can make a pact with some sort of abomination to become material again, but they have to feed it and are not in 100% control of themselves. They feed it and each other by making us terrified and siphoning the adrenaline without us knowing. Yes, sometimes they want to do this to be with the ones they loved, or bffs, but often their loved ones horrified reaction increases their growing contempt for anything "organic".
- —Guest anonymous
Black eyed people
- Solid black contact lensaes that cover the whole eye are available on the internet. A friend of mine bought them for halloween as part of his costume. Has anyone ever considered this possibiltiy, with these black eyed people?
- —Guest Laurie Champion
- I think their demons.I've always been a type of person that loved everybody.With an exception for one.And being the type of person I am I'd even believed that not all demons were bad.But reading the stories has seriously got me doubting that.
- —Guest illia
- I was 13 when my bff died, and a month after the funeral, I saw a girl who looks and acts just like her, but taller with black eyes, noiris, no retina, full BLACK. She said," Aubrey, let's go to your house." and I said "How do you know my name?" and she replied,"It's me, Sam. Let's go!" and I ran in my house, scared.. I locked my door and when i looked out the window, she was right in the window, as if staring into my soul.. I see her every now and then, and when I do, it freaks me the hell out.. What should I do?
- —Guest Aubrey