my eyes turn black
- I can channel my eyes black when needing its like a gift having eyes turn black do not mean we are demons but more on the term of a Angel fighting
- —Guest luck charm
- We're not talking here about regular people with normal black eyes, but evil creatures with full black eyes (no white, no iris). They create tremendous fear and could hypnotize you with their words and presence. You should NEVER let them in your house, car or tent. They need your permission, without your permission they cannot harm you. THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO REBUKE THEM WITH AUTHORITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS BECAUSE THEY ARE DEMONS.
- —Guest Jomaryca
- For all those people that are offended because they have black eyes, actually read what is in front of you. "N.O. (Space) W.H.I.T.E.S." As in the pupil, the Iris, and the whites of the eye are all black. Now, as for the Black Eyed Kids and People, I think it's much more than a coincidence that people all over the world are expiriencing these strange "children" with the same sence of dread and terror. I wouldn't trust them, I believe they have to be some sort of demon.
- —Guest K8_lyn
- When I was seven years old I saw a black-eyed girl in a white dress about the same age as myself at the time. She practically screamed obscenities at me from a distance of a two-lane country road. I could see her black eyes from this far away and my hair stood on end as it occurred to me she was not from our neighborhood.
- —Guest lotcarta
i need answers
- ive had this happened to me . seems to only happen when i get real angry. this one incident i rem. seein the fear come across his face. he told my ex it was her eyes . so i asked a buddy if he had ever seen me do this and he said once. that it scared the of him . it trips me out . i know that im good kids and animals love me to death. so what is it. its only happened that i know of when im really mad and usually i would not rem. anything.
- —Guest billie
responding to M.Frantock
- This is the most interesting story ive heard yet in connection to the Black eyed kids phenomenon. Did your parents tell you children why you were not to mix with these others? Do you remember any more about it? I would seriously love to hear more about your experiences with these children back in tbe 50s.
- —Guest fiona
All black eyes or just the iris?
- Are you referring to someone having complete black eyes or just the irises? Because I have black eyes. You can't even see my pupil sometimes. And I can tell you I am not evil or a demon, I am not an alien hybrid. I am just a person with black eyes.
- —Guest Me
- the person you saw was a jin. I am pretty sure about it because jin (ghost) can present themselves in human body it shape what ever you say.
- —Guest Abdullah
I have seen one
- It was a Asian lady full black eyes walked by me in Redlands ca never seen any thing like that before scared about five years ago .
- —Guest True
I believe it!
- I have never had an experience with a BEK, in fact, I had never heard of them until yesterday. But with so many people in so many different places telling the same story with the same descriptions, I believe it. Just need to get this out there DEMONS DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO ENTER YOUR HOME/LIFE. I believe these guys are real, but they are not demons, at least not your typical demon.
- —Guest Kayla
STILL SCARED OUT OF MY WITTS!
- THESE STORIES WERE ALITTLE HELP FUL..BUT I REALLY NEED MORE TO GO ON...I LIVE IN PA..ILL BE LEAVING FOR ATL SOON...SO I GUESS IT REALLY ISNT GOING TO AFFECT ME BEING STATES & STATES AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!
- —Guest ZARRIYAH
- I need to find the man in my dreams and watches me at night his a black eyed tall man with long thick black hair and he dresses as if his from the middle ages!! Its as if he wants me to find him but then he wants to tell me something this someone always shows up before he can!
- —Guest Jennifer Beauchamp/Dozier
SCARED TO DEATH!
- MY MAN CAN BE PERFECTLY NORMAL THE SWEETEST PERSON,THEN ON ANOTHER NOTE IF GETS MAD OR SHELL I SAY REALLY ANGRY HIS EYES BALLS TURNED COMPLETELY BLACK..LIKE CHARCOIL! I NEED ANSWERS, OPIONIONS ASAP!
- —Guest zariyyah
- I've read several things on several different sites, and each story leaves my stomach twisting with fear. I have never experienced one of these black eyed children but I hope I never do. I read a story about someone that let one of these children into their car. He seemed to be a teenager I guess. The guy driving had been getting in the car with one of his co-workers when the blackeyed teenagers approached them. Apparently the driver (even feeling the terror that everyone mentions in their story) let him sit in the front and his co-worker sat in the back. The BEK didn't attack the driver though, according to his co-worker while driving to the destination that the BEK wanted to go too; the BEK crawled into the back seat and sat on his lap. The co-worker told him that the BEK took every happy feeling/memory he had. I'm not not sure but it kind of sounds like that ghost thing in Harry Potter that drains all of your happiness. I don't know but that one scared me the most.
- —Guest RheannaB
- I'm 23yr, I have black eyes and had so my whole life! I'm white and very smart. I don't worship the devil or turn on the fullmoon. I believe in ghost, demons and all supernatural. I get along with most, but I stand my ground... people can have black eyes as a green eye person can. It all goes back to science and genes. Do your research people, it's NORMAL!!!
- —Guest samantha anderson