Sightings, reports and encounters with these black-eyed people -- even black-eyed children -- seem to be on the rise? What do you make of these stories? Fantasy? Paranoia? Are they related to ghost phenomena or, as some people believe, demonic activity? Is there a connection to the Men in Black? What do you think?
- I have black eyes and I'm pretty sure I'm not a demon of some sort. :(
- —Guest A little offended
- Lifes a game and then you choose u can win n love urself if u have no regrets but remember everybody are sinners. Or sinners can hate themselves and fear God. They can stay true to tthemselves and see what they really are or try to play God which I highly doubt that is possible because everybody already has God in their lives in one way or another and id have to say just by reading all that shit that u all very much need him n ur life n u need to remember what Jesus Christ did for you BUT DONT FORGET WHO MADE YOU AND MARY N JOSEPH N JESUS AND THAT WAS GOD.
- —Guest jenny
- These people are not folks wearing contacts, having naturally black irises, or suffering from an ocular illness. I know, my mother was one. She had naturally hazel eyes, never wore contacts, and died at 89 in 2008. She died from Alzheimer's after suffering in the symptomatic stages for 12 years. She would want to perswade you to her way of thinking or become angry with you and her eyes would become dead flat black. No reflections what so ever. Not including the 'whites', just the colored and pupil portion. When you looked at them, YOU KNEW YOU WERE LOOKING STRAIGHT AT EVIL. Around the eye area there were ripples, like heat waves off concrete. The Hindu have an extensive Mythology about the creation of this thing: The Black Bee. When my husband saw it and studied it as she was dying, he concluded it was some type of nanite parasite. I know, from her behavior during the final 10 years, that it is mechanical. It began to break down and repeat the same thing over and over.
- —Guest lee
- My friend had seen a asian lady with a white dress that looked nice but then her mouth went sharp and started chasing her around the house.. that was a dream but then she woke up that her dog had blood all over his top of the head and the cabbints in her kitchen were slowling open and close. Some one help me plz my friend is super scared
- —Guest kay
DEMONS WITH BLACK DIAMONS EYES
- IVE SEEN A DEMON WITH ALL WHITE FACE AND BLACK DIAMONS LIKE PAINTED ON HIS FACE AND BLACK BIG LIPS ALSO LIKE PAINTED ON HIS LIPS. IF U EVER SEE THIS EVIL DEMON CRETURE BEWARE ITS EVIL AND CAN CAUSE U HARM.I CALL HIM EL PAYASO IN SPANISH MEANS THE CLOUWN. HE IS ALWAYS LIKE LAFING OR CLOWUNING U.HE HAS POWERS OF PARANORMAL.HE CAN APPER ON GLASS AND MIROR.BECAREFUL AND BEWARE OF HIM HE IS EVIL AND HIS PRESENCE CAN MAKE OBJECTS MOVE . BUT WHEN THEY MOVE THEY DONT MOVE ALOT THEY MOVE VERY LITTLE LEFT AND RIGHT SOME TIMES THEY MOVE UP AND DOWN ASWELL.I THINK THAT THEIR EVIL PRESENCE IS SO POWERFUL AND EVIL THAT ITS LIKE A PESTALINCE OF EVIL THAT WHEN THEY ARE AROUND U THEIR EVIL PRESENCE MAKES OBJECTS MOVE. I LIVE THIS FOR SIX MONTHS OF MY LIFE . OH AND ONE MORE VERY SUPER IMPORTANT THING WHEN EL PAYASO COMES TO U HE DOESEN LEAVE ITS STAYS WITH U THEIR IS NOTHING U CAN DO HUMENLYPOSSIABLE TO MAKE HIM LEAVE. THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES HIM GO AWAY BACK TO HELL IS GOING TO A CHRUCH AND PRAYING
- —Guest RAUL RUIZ
Sympathetic Nervous System
- When a person is responds to a stimulant, arousal, fear, anger, stress, sexual attraction, the parasympathetic nervous system kicks in causing accelerated heart rate, release of glucose, adrenal glands fire up, etc..one of the responses by the body is dilated pupils, which cause the black eye effect.
- —Guest Annie
consider yourselves warned..
- My opinion is... Everyone here seems very concerned about who or what these "black eyed beings" are,I do understand, yet anyone who's eyes have lost themselves in the deep devouring "hell" that you call "black eyes", should stop being so very naive. Id be less concerned with "who", "what" or "why" they are, and more concerned with what it is that they were doing looking back into your eyes when there is soo many they could have zoned in on. And why these obvioussly supernatural, obvioussly powerful beings let you walk away. Or did they... Of course that's just my opinion, and who am I to say anything..
- —Guest no one
Hybrid is not so far fetched
- Considering various reports of alien/alien hybrid interactions, and reports of abductees interactions with hybrids it makes a lot of sense. Greys supposeably have stated a distress at the emotions and instability of some hybrids. Many abductees have had violent interactions with many hybrids. Hybrids supposedly come in many stages. Now consider this. The fear/control difficulty many people are experiencing could be a weaker version of the mental abilities possessed by many greys. Consider also that these very human hybrids may have a purpose to fullfil, that tests may be going on. The frustration of the BEKs could be that their abilities aren't working as intended and they are failing in their test. Greys have supposedly been coming and going unnoticed and covering their tracks forever. It would be no effort to drop the kids off, send them to try their thing and pick them up. There not coming in unless invited could be because uninvited entrance is not the goal.
- —Guest Faerieheart
- Edomites/Canaanites,Decendants of Cain, it seems everyone thinks that Jesus is for everyone, not true, he came only to save His own from the demonic races. Imagine if Jesus isn't of the race he is claimed to be of. Who will accept Him then? Think about it!
- —Guest soandso
- I believe they exist, but they can be all different types of things. Some can just be normal people but it would't explain the irrational fear. I mean I never heard of people fearing for their lives because of people wearing contacts or their eye color being different. Some stories I read that they have that feeling of fear before they see the eyes and when they see the eyes it magnifies their fears. I know the one story I read so far called The Black Waitress spooked me more than any of the others. I literally can see the image in my mind. Scary. I do want to see one just so I can have the whole skeptical part of my mind satisfied but I don't at the same time. I am now somewhat nervous about going out late lol
- —Guest Meimei27
hope this helps
- Has my message arrived hopefully it has written out at least five times
- —Guest jj winner
hope this helps
- Thanks for these texts as I had an encounter with a massuer who I noticed had strange eyes like in the Chinese cartoons for a split se. Cond .my story a demon appeared in a room with piercing red eyes and was looking at someone else the demon looked aghast when it saw I was looking at it and was smiling it became filled with fear but don't be fooled by them they try to induce that fear on too you don't be fooled and don't try too pursue it it will trick you THE greAT J c will deal with them they are petrified of him they do exist be PRepared wrote this 5times allready they don't want me too tell you be good
darkm. it st as I smiled8. R at it and it
- —Guest jj winner
I believe, but...
- I totally believe some of these black-eyed people exists, but there could also be some copycats out there wearing contacts from places such as this...http://www.vampfangs.com/Contact-Lenses-s/6.htm
These cover the whole eye, including the sclera.
- —Guest Em
maybe maybe not
- in many cases this could be a medical condition, tattoos,etc. BUT in many cases of demonic posession and exorcism reports of black eyes or eyes turning black have been reported so who really knows in these cases...
- —Guest joshua
Freaks me out!
- I decided to surf the web about these black eyed beings because in my life I have only had 2 dreams with them in it, one being last night. You know, you just know these things are demonic. Come to find out people are having real live encounters with them! Having faith in Jesus name works! Amen to that! We are living in some crazy times!
- —Guest cichlidlover