From the article: The Marine and the Black-Eyed Kids
Sightings, reports and encounters with these black-eyed people -- even black-eyed children -- seem to be on the rise? What do you make of these stories? Fantasy? Paranoia? Are they related to ghost phenomena or, as some people believe, demonic activity? Is there a connection to the Men in Black? What do you think?
Black eyed kids
- Look ! I read many stories of these Urban legends especially the "black eyed kids" ... What I want to say is that they are some teenagers between 8-15 years. They are asking people to let them ride people' cars or to get in people's houses ! ((the same method which vampires use)) and this method is (( to be invited)) ! Some reports said that they (( want to collect people )) .... Think a bit about the word *collect* ! What do you think ? In other reports they can ((kill people and control/read people's minds )) ...... You can watch some videos on YouTube ! ******SO WHAT CAN WE DO IS .... TO NOT LET THEM IN , EITHER LETTING THEM IN YOUR CAR OR HOME******
- —Guest Victoria
- are these stories true why do these things happen to certaing ppl why do only those with faith and those who dont have any at all differ in opinions about wether they are demons or evil spirits....i mean what could they be maybe aliens, maybe our own mind going through something only certain ppl have that might be passed down(should look at your own family tree encounters in the past) what im trying to say is till the day comes that i encounter something that bad other than being followed by shadow in the middle of the street i will let everyone know just as you all did wether it is believed or not i will now know what this little world can do.....now i will have to wonder what the universe can do
- —Guest jr
Just Contacts? OK LOL
- People are so scared, that they refuse to believe in anything that they can't do for themselves, see for themselves, or wrap their heads around. Just because you "can't" yourself doesn't mean it's impossible. Sure, there exists contact eye wear that can compromise your eye color. However, if I'm not mistaken they haven't been on the market forever, and aren't cheap. Eye maladies? Sure, people have deformities that can cause eye color to be distorted. But does this account for ALL of the encounters that people have had with BEP's, and the bi-product of those encounters? The thinking is obtuse to just right it all off as prank or misidentification. Something is happening, and we can't explain it. The possibilities are endless considering that as a whole we know nothing about anything, and the stretch of the universe is endless. We are peons that live in a fishbowl. Whatever happened to humility. The human ego is such a weakness, and the root of much demise.
- —Guest T
The black eyed man I seen in my dream
- I had a dream last night about seeing a black eyed man he turned to me his eyes where just dark circles of nothing.. Just nothing blacker than blackout made me feel terrified I and this is in my dream take that into account like I was terrified and paralyzed and after I seen those eyes in my dream he turned back and his eyes where normal after that the dream was a blur but I still feel terrified from it even though I'm awake now... Idk it's just... You have to experience It to know what I'm talking about I'm glad it was just a dream though I hope I don't end up actually seeing those things in real life.
- —Guest Ananomiss
- Thay are not people and are not demOns i have seen and spock to menny of them i was 12 years old i was tooken by them and asked if thay can use me my eggs its a race not fare from earth that is sending them back to earth becouse are dna is mutch difrent then there own. thay are are children of the taken some by force some on there own there is no sole in them becouse thay have no need for one. thay speek with there thoughts most of the time and thbay have nothing to hide unlike people. evel not hardly people would jump at there selfs in a mear if thay had a chance. the truth is thay are us and we are them just with other strands of life mixed in.
- —Guest cat
I'm worried, son of Marine, Semperfi
- Early morning thought my mom was going to work, heard a tap on my window i woke and responded but no answer and she was still home...
- —Guest Phillip Hubbs
- Children or adults with black eyes that can't come in to your home or car unless you invite them. Demons!! Plan and simple. DON'T LET THEM IN. It will most likely be the last thing you ever do!!
- —Guest Leslie
- Just to clear up something for some people on here seem to be confused about this, such as Guest Black eyed girl. They are not referring to eyes like you are (Iris and pupil). When the article is talking about eyes they mean the whole eye (Iris, pupil, and the normally white) is black.
- —Guest BRZ
HOW DARE YOU!
- WOW you guys are judgemental. I have eyes that look pitch black but are brown when shone upon by the sun. You guys are all crazy and judgemental thinking someone is a demon or some evil thing because of their eye colour. Get real and grow up! invest in some money to see a therapist!
- —Guest Black eyed girl
- Oh my god!! Someone with black eyes!!! No way they could be anything other than demons!!! ....not? Get real.
- —Guest Kage
Black Eyed People
- If you ever have a black eyed person ask to enter your home, refuse the request and insist they leave your property in the name of Jesus Christ.
- —Guest Amy
Experience and opinion.
- When i was a teenager riding the max (train pdx oregon) i was on the train platform smoking a cig and hanging out with a friend when i was getting ready to get on the max when an Indian girl about 25-35 in original grab worn in India was looking straight at me, i think it is strange as hell because she looked at me so mean , then i notice that her eyes were the blackest black i had ever seen. Anyways when i got on the train she followed me with her eyes untill i was gone on the train and she was left at the station. thats my only experience with a black eyed staring person. As with the stories of children wanting inside, i thought they might go wondering for people that just want to give up on life and will give there life away, like almost suicide, but then i thought i heard that they had psychic abilitys sometimes, so i was wondering if they were psychic they certainly dont have a good judge of character because mst peeps tel them to get lost. u wld thnk they would be mor profession
- —Guest yake
- The bible speak of strange things happening befor god come back to claim the world and the devil is for real whether you believe it or not. You have to stay close to gods word not man word because it is much biogger than us.
- —Guest ellen
- It's not really fair to suggest that someone that has entered an altered state of consciousness is "evil." I'm not a demon, if I am, I was born one to two Pentecostal Christian parents. I'm am atheist and don't believe in angels and demons, in gods and goddesses but I acknowledge that the universe is wilder and more awesome than I can restrict or reduce it to. However, just because my face apparently morphs and my eyes turn black (during sex is the only time it's been noted) doesn't mean that Im some kind of vampiric demon woman. I don't know what's going on- it seems a bit out of the range of physiology, but looking for answers online only brings confusion and sadness when people translate their own feelings of creepiness as a sign of the presence of evil. Racists are creeped out by minorities and that doesn't mean their emotional response is accurate! I'm not evil and I won't let you say it. It's tempting a dangerous witch hunt to divide humanity along such dubious lines.
- —Guest Black eyed girl
Black Eyed People
- they could be demons or they might wear solid black contact lenses or maybe have taken drugs or eye drops
- —Guest purplerulestome
1-15 of 215Next