From the article: All About Premonitions and How To Use Them
Everyone has premonitions of one kind or another. Tell us about the most remarkable premonition you've ever had. Share Your Experience
Visit to Goddess' Temple
- It was a Visit to Goddess' Temple on Sunday. I'm male, aged 27 years now. It happened when I was 25 years old i.e., 2 yrs back. I had been to another city for my academic internship in the Court of Law. As it was a sunday I decided to roam around the city & beyond to explore the places that I haven't seen. I had to meet a friend's friend for discussing about arrangements regarding stay. He was busy with his family, hence visit was cancelled. I started moving in some direction so that i could circle the city & get back the hotel where i had stayed. I found out a tourist place en-route & many interesting buildings. I visited it. While returning back i observed many vehicles moving in one direction that goes to a Famous Temple in South India, I followed the vehicles upto a mile or so. Later a strange thing happened - I saw another temple's sign board. I turned towards it. When i visited it - O.M.G. it was none other than the temple that i had visited the same early morning in my dream. W
- —Guest Vidya Sagar T.
FREQUENT SMALL DREAM PREMONITIONS..
- I frequently see some moments in my dream but cant everytime find out whether its just a dream or a premonition..Because most of them turn out to be a premonition while very few are common dreams.When i get up i really cant remember anything that happened but when it takes place in real life it strikes me that I have seen this place and this happening before.. i really have no control on my premonitions and want HELP!! please if anyone can help me out then mail me on:: email@example.com
- —Guest Ritika
Woman in Black
- In the summer of 1998, I had this weird, creepy dream. In it, I was standing on the right side of our local cemetery. Everything was in pitch blackness, as if it was deep in the night. Now this cemetery is divided by a road going up the mountain, the road goes up to the top. But halfway, the road goes from left to right. I thought I saw a woman walking up the road in the darkness. I could see that she had a long black dress on and a black veil. How could I see this, you ask? Well, from under the veil was shining a bright white light. Odd, yes. But then she stopped and looked at me. I still shiver when I think about that dream! I saw a relative of mine and she was crying her eyes out in misery. Just heartbroken. Fast forward to March 4th 1999, My Great-Aunt died from a brain aneurysm she had had on Feb. 28th. Okay, this Great-Aunt was the Mother-in-Law of the woman that I had seen crying in my dream!! But hold on, On March 17, 1999, My Great-Aunt's only son died. This man was the hus
- —Guest Tonya Brooks
- The night before the Twin Towers can down i dreamt of 2 huge Cruise Liners sinking & saw people rushing to get into the life boats as the liners went down. The next day the Twin Towers were struck & came down.
- —Guest Antoine-Eduard
Death of Princess Diana
- The night before the death of princess Diana I had a dream of a great state funeral ( but did not know whos ). All that day i had the word Jonikal ( it turned out to be the yacht that Diana was holidaying on before returning to paris ) constanstantly singing in my head. I was at a party that night & at about 1am had to rush out into the garden for fresh air as I felt that something awful has happened & I needed fresh air. That morning was when I found out that Diana had died.
- —Guest Antoine-Eduard
im always awake
- I don't have premonitions often but when I do I'm always awake. The worst one was when I was watching the news regarding holly wells and jessica chapman who went missing. They had a little clip on ian huntley when he was standing beside his car. I remember feeling sick and in shock then I had said out loud "oh my god he killed them" I didnt know how or where just that he had ended their lives.I didnt know what to do with this information as if I knew the police would think I was mad and what if I wrong?! I still feel terrible knowing I knew but didn't /couldn't say anything. The thought haunts me after all these years but If that ever happeneds again I will speak out. Another one was finding a long hair on my bed and then instantly seeing a so-called friends face in my mind. I knew instanly my partner was cheating on me with her! It took a long time to prove it but eventually they admitted it. Is dont understand what gift I have but i cant control it! Wish someone would help me.
- —Guest guest
- the first time i had a premonition was when i was five. we had just moved into a new house, so we didn't really have anything, but that night, i dreamed i was in a bunk bed, staring up at the ceiling, i then closed my eyes, and when i opened then again i was in my mom's room, only the walls were painted a different color, i then closed my eyes and when i opened them again, i was back on the bunk bed looking up, but this time, there was red hand prints there, i then closed my eyes again and i was back in my mom's room, this time she had brand new covers, i kept closing my eyes and opening them again, and each time i did something had changed. after a while i got scared so i grabed a stuffy that was in my mom's room, and held it tight, closed my eyes, and opened them again, but it was morning. over the course of us living there i found out everything came true, and from then on I've had these dreams, only i couldn't remember having them unless something or someone triggered it.
- —Guest saelaria
Response to posting by Guest Confused
- I have had the ability to communicate with those who have passed away since i can remember. As i aged, I was able to see the present and future. I have done readings, for free, as I think it unfair to charge a person lesson the divide between the realms and give closure. But bad things can happen with this stuff regardless of what those Incredibly "spiritual" people might tell you. Be careful, you do not want to open a door you cannot close, I've been there and went through hell of years- hence the reason i walked away from it for nearly 10 years. What happened? I did not know how to control my ability. Learn to control it, then you can turn it on and off at will. It is like a telephone ringing, you can pick it up if you want or dont pick up. Once you can control your ability, you gain more control over what you see and do not have to see anything you choose not to. You can turn it off. I used to see terrible thing, until I learned to control it and turn it off or tune it out
- —Guest CJEM
- Recently, as in 72 hrs. ago, I learned of a woman who was in an auto accident in Florida. I live in New York and do not personally know the woman, nor have I ever met. However, her daughter is a professor I know. My senses told me the professor's mother was going to pass on Thursday of this week. I urged the professor to fly to Florida to be with her mother. She did so. The mother passed today, Thursday...early this morning. She, the mother, came to me this afternoon as I was cooking and thanked me. For what...? For urging her daughter to fly to Florida to be with her mother. I documented this experience in my journal as proof. Not only for myself, my friend should she need it. I do not like my ability, and ignored i for several years after a bad experience with it. But for the past 6 yrs. I have used it when I feel it is necessary to help another human soul that is living, past away or on their way to the other side. Is this part of my purpose in life? I dont know.
- —Guest CJEM
Addition to past "Confused" post
- I have tried and tried over the years to make these dreams stop and have always feared that when they happen I am going to die if I cannot stop the dreams from happening, sometimes they are so scary and tell such a horrid tale that is to occur that I try as hard as I can to block them out. it has only been since reading you page that I realise I should be attempting to understand them more and remember as many details as I can. The fore warnings were given and I saw everything in the dreams occuring but due to such a huge time span forgot a lot of details until it started happening by then it's too late. Another thing that happens to me is someone can be telling me something or a horrific event can be happening to someone and I have dreamt that it was going to happen as if it was me it was happening to can anyone at all explain to me what this tyoe of premonition is?
- —Guest Confused
- i was in my maths class.the teacher was yet to come so i started reading a certain topic a bit loudly,was reading for 5 minutes or so and i don knw why i suddenly stopped and looked up at the closed classroom door and said to myself in my head that he is walking towards the class and thinking its illogical i dismissed the notion and before i began to read again a fraction of a few seconds not even seconds later he was there [no i did not hear his footsteps nor is the door see thru] :) i am still thinking i may be wrong abt my conclusion but then i just knew he was walking??
- —Guest illogical
This has happened all my life
- When I was 7 I dreamt a close friends brother was going to commit suicide but not for a long time, I told his family when I was 7 and they thought I was weird to dream something so horrible, in the dream he was much older than his 4 years of age - he commited suicide when I was 22. When I was 14 I dreamt that a dear friend was going to die in a car crash and at the same time I dreamt my Aunt was going to die of a heart attack. I told them both at the time and we joked about it. When I was 33 both these things happened. When I was 15 I dreamt a horrific event in my life which I am embarressed to say involved drugs 1 year later this come true. When I was 23 I dreamt that a serious accident involving the death of a stranger on a boat would ocur because of our travelling group, when I was 26 this very thing happened. All of these have happened an more in such vivid detail that as soon as it starts to happened I panic and try as I might to change the ending but it is always the same
- —Guest Confused
dreams that came tru
- In early 2012 i had a dream i was with a good friend of mine we were hangin out in a parkinlot and some black blurr vission of a male shot him in the chest and i held him till he died and in december 2012 my friend got shot in the chest and died then about a week or so after his funeral i had a dream mygrandpa was on a stretcher at his house going to the hospital 2 weeks later abalance came pick hime up at home he had a heart attack and had to have open heart sergery
- —Guest lil cory
- I had just moved into my dream house with my two son and my youngest sons father. Things were going great for me with little worrys besides the fact my youngest son couldn"t speak due to autism. While my home and relationship was going well when I dreamed of getting approvced for a three bedroom apt. that is affordable housing by the beach. Three and a half years later I moved into this apt as a single mother struggling to care fore my disabled son. I didn't even remember the dream until I lived her a year. My eldest son has moved out on his own and it is just me and my youngest. We feel the place is haunted and get afraid. We are the first residents to live her. Coyotes howl some nights and sometimes the power goes out and ther is just blinking street lights. I am still living her and need to move because we are afraid but never seem to have enough money. I hope we will be fine but we have had a terrible time dealing with the school here. They yell at us.
- —Guest afraid to say
- Ever since I was 16 I liked this guy and I told him I had a dream he's going to have a kid and it happens and ever since then I can see things that are on going I want to learn more of what it is and how I can control to listen to it
- —Guest Kristie
1-15 of 143Next