From the article: Colonial Park Cemetery Ghost
Does this video show a genuine ghost running through a cemetery, leaping into a tree and then vanishing? Is it an illusion, a fake... or is it real? What do you think?
- It's not the kid jumping up the tree, looks like they threw up a white piece of clothing or flag. Apparently Jesse has admitted it's not real as well.
- —Guest vlawde
This ghost video is NO HOAX
- I am an avid fan of the supernatural and have seen many video's of ALLEGED ghosts and this one ranks not only as ONE of the best I have EVER SEEN but as one of jesse's greathouse's family(RIGHTLY SAID IN THE VIDEO)"PROBABLY THE GREATEST VIDEO FOOTAGE OF A GHOST EVER TAKEN!!!This video is going to be an Truelly Enormous hit(with both believers in the supernatural(But non-believers also)NOT ONLY in America but on a world-wide scale and DESERVEDLY SO,It's an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!!!!A PURE GEM!!!THAT YOU WILL WANT TO WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!
- —Guest Ashley Martin
- Could it be a clump of Spanish Moss that fell from that tree?
- —Guest Hmmmm
Not quite clear
- After watching it a few times, I sort of agree with what the first post commented on. You can clearly see that the child does a run and jumps into the tree, but when he falls out of the tree you can see the gentleman pull back slightly and look down. So I don't know!
- —Guest AngieM
- Looking at it, I think it is the kid's parent lifting him up. Look closely and you will see. Also, a man steps from the tree just after the kid jumps. The lady pushing the pram also glances at the kid when he lands. Not a ghost, I think!
- —Guest ade