From the article: Christa's Ghost
Christa's mother believes this picture shows the ghost of her daughter, Christa, who was killed in the line of duty. Is it a ghost or a photo anomaly? What do you think? Give your opinion
- it could be a lens flare there is alot of light coming in where shes standing but if you look real close you can see a female face in the purple so yes i do believe that is your mother and she is watching over you
- What I see in this picture is normal reflections from a wall, furniture, glass or some other reflective surface. It is something most photographers strive to eliminate but at times it can be difficult. I have seen other so called ghost, orbs, etc. in photographs that are often mistaken for the supernatural.
- —Guest OLD FELLOW
- It's hard to say yes or no without seeing the whole picture, what kind of camera she used and the pictures before and after this one. There just isn't enough info here to make an unbiased decision. On the other hand if the picture gives comfort to the family and helps them cope with their loss then it is Christa laying on the bed.
- I believe we or most of us get reincarnated when we die only those that have a strong connection to this world will end up being an earth boung spirit like people that hide a lot of money hang on to this world ect.
- —Guest Asta
- If you look where the purple anomaly is you can see the purple pillows on the bed. It's a stretch to say it's NOT a caused by those pillows.
- —Guest Samantha
- As a Paranormal Investigator.I have had some personal experiences and i truly believe that our love ones are still with us watching over us.I lost my Mother,Father, and my wife and i sometimes feel their presence still with me,watching over me and my family.
- —Guest Sonny
Christa's Ghost Photo
- I choose to believe that it is Christa's Ghost. Many of my friends who have lost loved ones do see them afterwards. I have lost 5 sisters to cancer and family memebers have seen them.
- —Guest Josie Sammons
- Hard to tell who this spirit is, can't really say for sure it is her mother, perhaps if you got an EVP to back up a photo like this then you would know.
- —Guest Cookie Monster
- Personally I think whatever is causing the light anomaly has been cropped out of the photo, there is a lot of glare coming from where the girl is standing. I understand this cropping may of been made for personal reasons however for a proper analysis of the picture we need to see the whole thing!
- —Guest keef
- I think it's a great picture. If you turn you head, she definitely is laying there watching.
- I believe when people pass on they stick around for a bit and keep an eye on loved ones especially children.
- —Guest Kathy
Y e A h :)
- FIRST WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PIC, I SAW A KIND OF DOGGIE SLEEPING ON THE BED. ON LOOKING CLOSELY AGAIN, IT LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN FORM (ASTRAL, OFCOURSE) ON THE BED :) WUD LIKE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH STEPHEN .. my email address is : firstname.lastname@example.org