From the article: Electric Chair Ghost
When engineer Fred Leuchter took this photo of an old electric chair he was modifying for the state of Tennessee, he was startled by the anomalies seen. Does this picture show the ghost of an executed man? What do you think? Tell us what you think
Lot of fakes.
- If you want 2 real ghost pictures I have them. They blow my mind and maybe yours also. Your choice. You have a lot of fakes up as it is now.
- —Guest Layne
- I, am Catholic. I, personally don't believe in capitol punishment. The one who "flips the switch ", is guilty of murder. Don't know how it works, BUT, from the Governor on down. EVERYONE involved in a death is guilty. Even on the streets, everyone who is involved is put in prison. What makes, the Governor, and the ones who electrocute them any different ? I realize we have need some form of justice, but MURDER is MURDER ! As far as the picture of the chair, it's repulsive ! Now the " Innocence Project ", has gotten involved, NOW, I ASK YOU AGAIN, HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH ? THEY HAVE FREED LOT'S OF PEOPLE WHO SPENT ( the latest 42 years in prison, INNOCENT !.) HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH WHEN THE GOVERNOR HAD THE POWER TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND STOP IT ! jes sayin........
- —Guest D. Deason
Thank you Fred Leuchter for this image.
- Guest Zardak your comments are completely irrelevant to the post, which pertains to the paranormal. Let the past rest, and move on with life.
- —Guest Artie
- Ghosts are not forces to be played with. Ghosts are real, first of all and no one should think that they don't exist. Ghosts are just normal people who have given up there physical form. When a person dies, the can chose to go to heaven(or hell) or spend there time on earth until their ready. Some ghosts only want company others only want to see pain. It's a confusing process, but deal with it.
- —Guest Acp
- it was probaly not a ghost probally what the second last sentence is.
- —Guest maddie
- I can see a man the this man could be idenified look up the record
- —Guest andy
I see more ghost faces
- Look at the bottom right side of pic in a dark shadow u see faces
- —Guest unone
"Engineer Fred Leuchter
- Fred Leuchter is not a professional engineer. He has a bachelor's degree in history, and is best know for his activities as a Holocaust denier.
- —Guest Zardac
- I actually can see ghosts . I have seen many . These were all fake !!!
- —Guest I2see
- what rubbish.. ohh yeah..ghosts exist.. but.. only in fancy snaps..!! :P :D
- —Guest vipul
- kisses the back of the neck of the person in the chair just before they get electrocuted. Laughs and carries on and tells them he'll be there for them after they die.
- —Guest Scott
- You really believe in those things?...omg..........
- —Guest Guest Name
- A camera it's prime function is to let in light to form a photo. Humans have electrons that regulate within bodies. An electric chair sends shocks throuout the human body. since the electric chair constantly sends electricity(light), through victims, in basically the same position. there could be fragments of floting elctrons that the camera could have picked up on. forming what appears to be a the head and arms. the reason why the face would show is because the head is the main flow of electricity. from the head down into the neveous system. so naturally there is more electrons in the head. but just a theory
- —Guest justlookin
- They look real to me very good some images like that i have expirience my self:)
- —Guest cristal
- I cant belive that these are actually real i mean like this is hela cool i belive in ghost sometimes i even feel thier presents with me or smell them my great grandpa past away not long ago and i could still smell him like he right here with us watching me and the family.
- —Guest Cynthia
1-15 of 24Next