From the article: Attic Ghosts
After hearing strange noises repeatedly in the attic, this reader finally worked up the nerve to put a digital camera up there and took these pictures. Do they show the eerie faces of the ghostly noisemakers? Or is this just a trick of light and shadow? What do you think? Give your opinion
looks like a skull
- to me it looks like a badly deformed grimacing skull...
- —Guest ernie
- Very interesting piece of foatoge. It looks like it lites up and goes away at the same point as the background is illuminated but if you look closely you can still see the object in the darkness after it leaves the lit area. That would kinda make me think it isnt creating it own lite source. I am sorta on the fence on this one cause it does have such a strange movement, but I am sorta leans towards some kind of dirt. Great piece of foatoge, thanks for sharing it.
- —Guest OmrZVxBWscOiG
You've Got Guardians!
- There WAS something scary in your attic - a fire hazard. Ignore the wildly varied speculations, all of which are merely dogmatic projections; the sense of dread & danger served its purpose - you moved out before becoming a bbq ;)
This life is all it is.
- Lies... Lies.... Lies... enjoy your lives as this were the only time you will have concience of what we call existence.
- —Guest ms
- I see 2 negatives of a baby bird..the noise is probly the parents flying in and out feeding them..
- —Guest kakee
- hey kid noyhing to worry abt ! its probably a demon trying to have fun! what i want u to do is make the same kind of noise as the demon makes and laugh after each! not kiddin try it ! he will be pissed! contact me email@example.com
- —Guest JOHN R CONSTANTINE
ghost or no ghost
- looks great to me , But why do they debunk and then say unknown? How about its a ghost! Most of us have heard noises and then shadows, and some talk to ghost.. that is why we are that interested in it , wright..
- —Guest howman
- I call them "nonsense" because there is no way to make sense out of them. (Not because investigating and shooting the photos was nonsense) Without some known object in the photo to provide perspective and other photos around the attic to provide background, we cannot make any sense of the photos. Alone, they could be anything from knots in the wood of a stud 6 inches away to the edge of a sheet hanging over a picture frame 20 feet away. I doubt you took only this ONE photo. Also, you chose to share this photo only after 4 yrs and after the house reportedly burned down. OR, maybe the photos are not from your attic at all and you incorrectly recalled when/where this photo came from. To increase your credibility, please provide the rest of the photos. Also, please provide the exact address, so that we can verify your story that the house burned down in 2010-2011 and that the fire started in the attic. Otherwise, all we have is an indistinguishable photo, and a campfire story.
- No matter what it is? it is real one or a fake one, it's dosen't bother us, let's get on our life with it, we are just like them, & they are just like us, & we are just like a ghost as one of them.
- —Guest James
- A enhanced photo reveals 2 similar images. They are shaped to look like skulls.No ghosts.
- —Guest Bill E.
- Interesting picture, hard to say what it is... probably good that you no longer live there...have you had any other "wierd" experiences?
- —Guest kozmik
- Look at the second picture, in the top-right corner to be exact. Does anyone else see the clear image of a man's face? Talk about being weird and creepy, which makes me wonder even more about the authenticity of this photo.
- —Guest thegromble
- You had squirrels living in your attic. It's important to have them removed, because besides the noise and the mess they make, they may accidently gnaw through the insulation on your wiring. It's no wonder the house finally burned down.
- —Guest Jem
- It looks more like a trick of light and shadows to me as I have taken similar photos that looked that weird. As for the camera going dead- well that happens if they're not kept charged. The soumds could have been rats as they have a wide vocal range. Without proper investigation i see nothing paranormal here,
Attic ghost pictures
- these don't look like ghost pictures, they look demonic. I recommend saying your prayers, and also calling in somebody to bless your home and bless your attic
- —Guest sarahbella
1-15 of 25Next