From the article: Pool House Ghost
Cathy was lying by her pool, she says, when she took this picture. In the window of the pool house in the background seems to be a face peeking out. Is is a real person, an illusion, or a ghost? What do you think? What is your opinion?
- I simply wieshd to thank you very much all over again. I do not know the things that I would have implemented without these pointers provided by you on that subject. Previously it was a real terrifying issue in my opinion, but discovering a new specialized strategy you processed it took me to leap for happiness. Extremely grateful for the advice and in addition hope you are aware of a great job your are providing teaching the others using your blog post. I am sure you've never got to know any of us.
- —Guest kTtTiLRUGTCYnKOJT
Is is a ghost
- I definitely see the face--eyes, nose and looks like the mouth is hidden behind the sash; but it looks like an elderly woman, and to me the face actually looks flesh-colored, albeit a pale or cloudy coloring ,but you would expect that. Someone said there is no body, but I do see her body in the bottom pane of the window; she is kind of leaning toward the right of the frame. And while the face is flesh-colored, the body is not, suggesting she is clothed. I find it odd that everyone cannot see this!
- —Guest Cristy13
- During the course of my team's investigations, I've found other explanations for some pretty convincing looking 'ghost photos'. There's no way to tell without checking the site, but I suspect it's just pareidolia.
- —Guest Berk
- Whenever this types of photos are posted, the quality is always very bad and the size very small. If you want an opinion, please try to post the original photo as taken by the camera....
- —Guest Luis
EVERYONE INTO THE POOL
- WELL I CAN SEE WHAT LOOKS LIKE CAT EARS. BUT JUST LOOKS LIKE TOWELS HANGING IN POOL HOUSE,ALWAYS OUT OF FOCUS.BUT THE KITTY TRIED
- —Guest LISA ANN
Pool House Ghost
- I'm guessing it's (lighting and shadow) that makes it look like a face. But if there is a history of strange things happening in, or at, the pool house I would be thinking it's a real ghost then.
pool house ghost
- To me, it doesn't look like a ghost or a reflection. It looks like a picture of a towel draped around the neck and shoulders of a female.
- —Guest moosister8
- I see it too. Sure looks like a face to me. Wonder if that home had a previous owner, maybe someone drowned in the pool... just speculating.
- —Guest Gameryo
i see it.
- I see a moon faced woman looking out between the curtains looking nosey.
Pool House Ghost??
- I see the face in the lil building, I can see the eyes, nose, mouth. I would bet it is a ghost . maybe set up a camera or go over there and go in the building in the early eve. and take your camera and just start flashing pics, and then see what you get. who knows you may have more than one spirit among your place. then go to the library and do some background search of your home and find out if anyone has died there, and you might find out alot of information. Good luck. . :)
- —Guest The keeper of The Reaper
- i do not think this is a ghost, or spirit, could be a reflection .... from water and lighting.
- —Guest Deborah
- Was there an animal in the house? Looks like a dog to me.
- —Guest Laughing Eyes
- I do'nt see any face in the window. I really tried to find it, but I can't. I do believe in the paranormal, but this is'nt it.
- —Guest Alexis Hall
ghost? what ghost ?
- I can't see anything in the poolhouse window except the curtains. I can't imagine what it is that other people think they see.
- —Guest sandra
- Looking at the top half of the window you can clearly see the white slide reflected on the left hand side and the bars of the slide going across the top and to the right. There is another white blob on the right hand side. Then down the middle you have a dark section and the face. The dark section looks inserted to me. You really should see the face against a white background since the slide reflection should take up the whole window.
1-15 of 24Next