From the article: Birch Hill Cemetery Ghost
At the Birch Hill Cemetery in Fairbanks, Alaska, this picture was taken during a paranormal investigation. Miranda, who took the picture, thinks it might show a ghost. What do you think? Give your opinion
It can not not be possib
- The more you died you die forever and there is nothing ghost.
- —Guest Danchika
- well...this photo is very interesting! But i belive it just could be missidentified!! If you look there is a rose bush. If you look at the 'ghostly image' it is the exact same colors. But i Have no clue!! just putting suggestions out there! (:
- —Guest A.R.
KEEP INVESTIGATIONS COMMING
- THE MORE I LEARN THE MORE QUESTIONS MABE THE PAST IS GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME THE PRESENT IS ITS VERY GOOD PICTURE.WELL ALL FIND OUT SOMEDAY UNTIL THEN KEEP A WATCH MY FELLOW PARANORMAL BELIEVERS.
- —Guest LISA
- Yes, there is something there. In my opinion it looks like a dog.
Birch Hill Cemetery Ghost
- Interesting... could be a ghost but why would ghosts be hanging out at cemetery's there's not much to do there I guess.
- i would look i bet closer slower like to go to cemetery and stsy all night an look closer an film all night
- —Guest donald brown
- I can't say if it's for sure a real "ghost". But the graveyard -around the world- it is a strange place where we don't know what is real and what is our imagination. Last week I were to my parent's grave. I put some flowers on the grave and I set to light a candle when I saw in the corner of my visual field - an entity like an angel who watched me.I had never ever hallucinations but ,still ,I reject a paranormal vision. The psychiatrists might say that this kind of thinking is patologic and they know what they say.Therefore it is more suitable to be very careful with our affirmations till we have irrefutable proves.My Dears watch the videoclip of the great physicist Michio Kaku -on Youtube-about the life after death.After my mother's death ,I understood that The Humans can built their lives on Truth and not on lies, even the Truth is very painful. It is the greatness -in Truth and solitude -of our amazing race. Jesus Christ Be with you all!
- —Guest anayl
hard to tell
- In the picture itself it looks to me like a little girl kneeling by the stone. The blown-up view of it doesn't really look like anything. It would be nice to see multiple pictures on things like this. Show us others from the same distance where there isn't anything and then one closer so we can see if there is anything there that could have been mistaken for a ghost. I know that isn't always possible since people don't catch the anomaly until they get home. But if you are there ghost hunting multiple pictures of the area should be taken.
Birch Hill Unknown
- I believe its nothing more than a play on lighting, shadow, and surrounding natural phenomena. We see what we want to see, especially when we're told what to look for.
- —Guest coolley
picture in alaska cemetery
- picture shows a woman? not clearly a man,holding a lamp? and semi appearing to be wailing over something?
- —Guest frank26
- Very vague. I'd call it a rock rather than something paranormal. What I'd really like to see is everybody taking pictures in cemeteries taking pairs of pictures - ordinary physical objects will show in both, paranormal things in just one (probably).
- —Guest Max
- Something is there but it is quite blurry. It could be the weather but ghost do not appear the way we want them to always!
- —Guest john colton
- My first impression is a ghost cat or or cat-like figure.
- —Guest JoAnn Gordon
Corresponds with reported sightings
- Even more curious is that one of the most common sightings at the Birch Hill Cemetery is a young girl in an early 1900's style white dress.
- —Guest Miranda S.
Birch Hill Cemetery Ghost
- I wasn't too impressed with what I seen here. I'm not saying that I think it's fake, it's just that posting a picture on a computer or sending one in emails don't do it justice. It seems to take away a lot of its clarity. I would love to be able to see the original. I believe it's legit. It's as good of evidence as I've seen on Ghost Hunters or GAC. Good job Miranda.