From the article: DVR Ghost
Debra caught this picture of what might be the ghost of a man after she recorded strange voices and other unexplained sounds on her DVR. Are the two related? What do you think of the picture? Give your opinion
- Yah I've wants saw bloody mary my friends and i were playing truth or dare so my said i have to say bloody mary three times with a candle
- —Guest Casey kelly
handle bar mustache.....
- I would say she captured a real ghost from another era. He looks as if he is playfully posing for the camera. Since they have many EVP recordings I would say this is a real haunting and not a past imprint repeating itself....
- —Guest sandra b.
- I clearly see the man. He looks like he is wearing a blue suit and has a thick mustache. His posture suggests that he was leaning around the doorway, checking her out, while adjusting his tie or fiddling with something in that general area. Almost like he was checking his appearance before approaching a woman he is interested in. I completely believe her. I used to live in an area that was heavily used during the revolutionary war in SC. In a new house, but the land was newly cleared with dirt roads and to this day, I always find artifacts if I walk around the roads or on my father's property. Plus, a well documented battle took place a few miles from there. It was like a cycle of being highly active and quiet, for weeks at a time. So many experiences that it became normal.
- —Guest Chrysis
- me and my family staeyd there a couple months ago in room 312 and noticed the water in our tub kept on going on hot, also someone sat on the edge of the bed, and my brother and i were going downstairs to eat when all of a sudden the t.v turns on. When we were packing up all the bags were packed except my brothers and we went for a walk when we came back my brothers bag was all neat on the side of the room when no one has touched it. Not even the maid.
- —Guest TRCvQlFhAEbCKiDcLQv
More on my home
- I guarantee to all of the readers this photo is legitimate. I like other people who have spent time in this home have had experiences. My sons’ 12 year old friends have seen a shadow of a man and I told them that I have lived here for 12 years and nothing bad has happened, not telling them of my thoughts of having spirits here. I have started to keep a journal and have alot of voices caught on the DVR. The first voice I caught was an A+ EVP of an old man saying “I can’t get it turned”. You also hear a click before and after he says it. I believe he was trying to turn the lock on the front door. I have this mans’ voice also saying “My house”. I know who it is and he did die in the home but don’t know who the boy, woman or other men are. Perhaps family members? In any case I was very stunned to have this photograph on my camera and still try and find a reason for it. The picture was not taken by the kitchen but from the dining room near the kitchen.
- —Guest Debra
- It looks legit to me but the person looks like a smiling lady to me.
- —Guest lauriemama
I'm trying to understand what I'm seeing
- Through, or projected onto an uncurtained window at night, there is an image of a man standing in a lighted doorway. I can accept there being a human or other figure looking through the window from the outside, but how does the lighted doorway framing the figure fit into that idea? Is there a doorway across the room from the window that could have produced a reflection in the windowpane? Maybe it's a "reflection of the past".
- This picture is legit. My Sister isn't computer savy (seriously). The image is actually the smaller one at the back of this picture. The image was copied, enlarged and placed on the front of the photo, so you could see what appeared in the window. My Sisters house is really haunted. We have done EVP's and I have seen a man in 1800's clothing. My Sister and the boys (3-11yr olds) went outside to start a bon-fire. I was the only one in the house. I opened a door and there he was; standing at the bottom of the staircase. He was about 6 foot, black top hat, reddish hair & beard, camel colored knee length coat, black pants. I didn't see his feet. He was looking straight ahead and then disappeared. I've never seen anything like that before. The house can be a little creepy sometimes. You can hear voices, footsteps either upstairs or walking up and down the stairs. It can be very quite for a long time and then the activity starts up again. We'll be doing a history search this summer.
Male Ghostly image on DVR
- Debra, Check with the deeds office of the home to see if any records show a death of the original owner & perhaps how he passed and even possibly a picture?
- —Guest Selwynn WhiteThorne
Ghost caught with DVR
- I cannot see the ghost circled in the middle of the photo. But the first and last photo are of the same man, same pose but different direction. Is this for real?
- —Guest Liane
its real.... people
- i get this kind of thing in every pic. or video i take they will even change in front of your eyes.
- —Guest angelsonthesidelines
Doesn't look like "matrixing"
- I agree with Rocky Jones' comment - I too was ready to see a classic example of matrixing and was surprised at how much this really does look like a person. The one question I have is whether there is a pane of glass or reflective surface in the door/area where it appears, because if so it could be a reflection of the photographer. It is directly in front of where they would be standing. Interesting......
- —Guest ghostlady
- If your having activity that strong then why wouldn't you pick up an image of a man from the past, the gun shot and cocking of the gun is from the past no need to worry about it.
- —Guest bookworm
- not sure but this appears to be a double exposure or a photoshoped photo.
- —Guest RussoFamily1207
- ...given the knowledge of how rampantly most folks succumb to the phenomena of paradolia, I would normally chalk this kind of image up to just good ol' human brain "visual matrixing", but I must admit...this one really caught me off guard. Even after scrutinizing a greatly enlarged view of the photo, I still can't come up with any other rational explanation...even though the circled image on the right is questionable, there is DEFINITELY "someone" standing in that doorway...and they’re looking directly at the camera lens! It’s kind of chilling. Good catch, Debra!
- —Guest Rocky Jones