From the article: Station Hotel "Demon"
The Station Hotel in Birmingham, England was the setting for a ghost investigation where this picture was taken. The investigators who snapped this picture from a cctv screen wonder if the "face" that appears on the left side might be paranormal or is just an illusion. What do you think? Give your opinion
Station Hotel Picture
- Yes I believe it is real though the quality is low. I know they can phase in and out, be right next to you and you're totally unaware. Though I don't know if it is a demon.
- —Guest Raider333
- It looks like Frankenstein smiling. It's ugly looking thats for sure.
- —Guest mar
- The pictures are blurry but one is looking over it's left shoulder,the other is looking to the right.Very creepy looking
- —Guest james
Too blury to work with.
- There is a shadow next to the woman's head, but it is way to blurry to get any detail. Transferring these pictures, over and over, or taking from one source to another is not the best way to pick up any real detailsl. Try a digital or disposable camera, and try not to over copy it.
- THERE USING A BEAM. I LIVE IN S.F. AND THEY USE THERE BEAM ON THE CLOUDS THERE SHAPED INTO CARTOON S.
- —Guest CAROLSHARAFIAN@YAHOO.COM
Is this the best they could do?
- This is an awfully blurry pic. The people (person?) in the foreground is almost as ghostly as everything else.
- —Guest Cheire
- It's almost impossible to determine what this is because they put the blow up onto the original photograph. We need to see the original, and the blow up separately in order to form an opinion.
Nothing Supernatural here ..
- I agree with Medusa , you start seeing all sorts of faces if you look hard enough. I can see a better face to the right of the blown up bubble but its just the brain playing tricks.
- —Guest Blob
DEMON OR GHOST
- IT PROBABLY ISNT ANYTHING @ ALL BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. IT JUST MAY BE AN ACTUAL DEMON OR EVEN A MISCHIEVIOUS GHOST.
- —Guest holleewood
Not a demon but an old man's apparation
- A demon? No. I see an old man with a beard. Looks like Zeus. Or a ship's captain. A man apparation.
- —Guest Judy hurta
- It really looks like a child holding a babydoll and this is the actual face of the doll.
- —Guest Connie
- When I immediately saw the picture I could see the face. It looks like a young child maybe a boy, smiling. I have seen some creepy pictures and demon isn't at all what I would call this. Then again like others have said, pareidolia is what it comes down to.
- —Guest Ashley
- I have seen the so called ghost video and if this is the same people posting a demon face now, please, blury videos and blury pics please no more of this "paranormal evidence" these people have no credebility, besides have they ever seen a demon? According to the bible lucifer was the most beatiful angel and I have never seen neither but the bible describes them as glowing light and beautiful wings so how can you say its a demon face when you never seen one!
- —Guest Ray
- I do see the face, but what suggests to them it's demonic. Looks like a human male, a spirit more likely. But still a good catch from a cctv camera.
- —Guest Olepete
station hotel demon
- Cloud figure ,angle ,seeming to indicate what u must see behind hidden logic ,it may be 80% making attempt which not tempered with real logic
1-15 of 26Next