From the article: Moundsville Ghost
Does this photo from Travis show a photo anomaly, such as light reflecting on the lens... or does it show a genuine ghost on his stairway? What do you think? What do you think?
- Hey Anarian,Good question, I would recmomend reading on the subject of the Book of Solomon where he describes spells for trapping demons and then forcing them to do what he wanted. That is where the story of the magick carpet came from and religion based on his son. If you find that book it is definitely a good read and it goes over demon trapping. There are warnings though, spirit trapping is very dangerous and most that have attempted it even for a short time tend to go a bit crazy. Playing with some strong forces.
- —Guest ALYKqwSgposrlKfOv
- Do not burn, do not throw out, you have to submerged it in water wrapped in something important to her. It must be kept this way, forever, it may seem "bad" to keep it but its like having the entity under watch, lock and key. Keep weights and/or rocks on top of it to keep it sunk. Do not let anyone remove it from the water besides who the entity is tied to or you can end up transferring it to yourself.
- —Guest Addison J
- Am I the only one who thinks it looks like it has a tail? Like a lizard's tail? It looks like a humanoid figure holding the rail, but it also seems to have a tail.
- —Guest Selena Lumina
Say no to Ouija
- I do believe in the paranormal, etc. However, I can't say much about this particuliar image because I don't know a heck of a lot when it comes to cameras, flashes, reflections, etc. What I would like to say is don't mess around with the Ouija Board. Find out the best way to dispose of it. Rumor has it that one should never be burned. Also, I was only grounded once when I was young. It was when my mom found out we where playing with the Ouija board. Naturally, we didn't get rid of it when she told us to and when she found it the second time, I was grounded. First and last time.
Ouija boards are bad news
- I had one as a kid and all sorts of spooky things started happening in my house. Our two cats and one dog would all all of a sudden whip around and stare directly above my head or my mom's head (not past us either, but directly above us) and our dog would start barking. We'd leave a room and go back in seconds later and things would be in different spots. There were sometimes strange, unexplained noises in the house. Just to name a few things. So I think it's quite possible that the orange thing in the photo was some sort of entity from playing with the Ouija board. Your girlfriend should stop playing with it if she hasn't already!
- —Guest Cindy
- I think you can tell with no problem that someone is at the bottom of the stairs. Yes, they are also holding onto a railing in my view. Great photo, but watch what you do with the board. I had a very eerie experience with one also, so I would ban it.
- —Guest dianeuk
Answers To Questions
- We believe something sinister is heavily attracted to my girlfriend. She used a Ouija board to contact her passed father and she contacted something else. The entity made her believe it was her father, but her ex-boyfriend burned it to try and rid the spirit. She has dreamed of a dark man standing by her while she sleeps and it has made itself evident to me as well. I am a Catholic and I believe in God as well as Jesus, but my girlfriend isn't so strong in belief and wasn't baptized as a baby. I am not a strong worshiper by any means and I do not even go to church and I just believe in the other side. The bulb in my stove light is very weak, probably 25 watt, so I do believe it wasn't the light refraction though. My stove light was on at the time shining to the bottom of the steps, but in every other picture there is no color or even anything close to what made the colored form. Lastly, she hears walking up the steps and our cat just acts strangely, meows, lays looking downstairs.
- —Guest Travis M
Trick or True
- Hmmm, at first it looks just like a light being reflected or from the doorway, but as you look closely, I think I can make out a shape, which is kinda creepy. Was it a trick of the lens or a true ghost? I'm not sure.
- —Guest Shinsengumi_Madness
- I don't see the shape of anything. Just an orange-coloured flash of Light. I noticed the much brighter vertical bar behind the orange "form," which looks to me like some source of light. This is probably a result of the interaction of the flash with the ambient light at that particular angle of the camera on that one shot. Regarding "orbs:" My point-and-shoot digital camera started showing "orbs" in some, but not all, pictures I took. These turned out to be nothing more than dust particles on the INSIDE of the lens, due to an ill-fitting ring which was holding the lens in place. I was able to detach the lens and clean the inside, and guess what: No more "orbs" in any pictures under any light conditions.
- —Guest Gersheps
THE GHOST ON THE STAIRS
- RENOUCE THIS ENTITY NOW---BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED---THROW OUT THE OUIJA BOARD!
- —Guest ELLEN
- I notice that the oranges on the cup and object in the foreground right really "pop." That, for me, adds additional proof that this is just orangy glare from the light below.
- —Guest Grimmy
- Before giving an opinion, I'd need to know why you were taking pictures in that spot? Your girlfriend uses the Ouija board and you take pictures? Of what? What was it that prompted you to take a picture of that location? Did you hear footsteps or see something you thought was out of the ordinary? Has there been a history of paranormal phenomenon in this building?
- —Guest The Truth Paranormal Investigations
- Well, to me it looks like some sort of shape. I do believe that it is NOT the camera's fault. There was definitely something there. If you look closely, to the left of the shape it looks like it was holding unto the railing. Then if you look at the top of the shape, it's a round shape... maybe a head. Something close to that.
- —Guest Mino
- I think they should be verrrry careful using a board. I had a very bad experience and I can't believe I bought it in a toy store. I ended up seeing a known demonologist/medium to find out how to get rid of the entity that entered my life.
- —Guest Mary