Melissa says the photo has not been altered in any way. What do you think? Is this a picture of a genuine ghost?
ghost boy in bathroom
- cant see it, and the pic isnt clear enough, and why is there a haze over the girl in the back of the photo?
- —Guest frank c
True ghost or a fake ghost?
- As i 've said it before, true ghost or a fake ghost, you'll be able to tell, one thing! for sure, ghost dosen't like to hang around in the broadday light, ghost is just like we, the same as we human, during in the day time, they are not so active, & during in the night time, they are the most active one, all the living ghost, spirit, or soul, around the world is the same, they can't even stay much longest in the day time, & which the picture you see now is taken by with a bright flash light on it, & ghost is not so stupid standing right in front of a camara to take a picture with a " FLASH LIGHT " on, to made a point out of that, thank you.
- —Guest James
- The "boy" looks like Michael Jackson. Definitely not looking down, eyes not closed.
- —Guest Aundria
- looks very mych like Robert Smith of The Cure to me. This was 1989, and I had a Cure poster on my bedroom wall that has a very similar image of Robert, from The Head On The Door album.
- —Guest rogue1
- That ghost has bigger hair than you two! Other than that it looks fake.
- —Guest mzfilo55
He looks like my son
- Yea, this looks real, especially because he looks just like my son... and I always get the young Michael Jackson.
- —Guest nyla
Real Boy Ghost
- It's so real... he looks like my son!! And I always say he's been here before lol !!
- —Guest nyla
Obviously her Shadow
- Look at the girl in the denim jacket, then the "ghost". They are exactly the same shape, but the figure seems a little taller and wider, like what happens to a shadow cast on a wall. If you look towards the shower, you can see the rest of the girls shadow. The "face" looks like a towel on a hook or an old lotion bottle. If there were a light in the direction the girl in the jacket is looking, it would make a shadow the right size and shape.
- —Guest Libby
- It's a double exposure. The hair and outline of the "boy" in the photo are not behind the girl with the red hair. If you look closely you can see that the outline of the figure actually overlaps the girl's red hair and isn't a part of that frame at all.
- —Guest Tanner Rutledge
You've got to be kidding??
- LOL, this is nothing more than an item sitting on a shelf or something, maybe a round vase, but it's NOT a ghost:) Come on, folks, are we grasping for straws now or what?
- YES IT IS A BOY THERE AND I BELEVE THat it could be a ghost
- —Guest star
- This picture looks authentic to me, there is obviously no refelctive surface on that particular wall and even if it were a refelection of your mom wouldn't there be a camera in front of the face seeing as she was the one taking the picture...
It's definitely something
- I checked the photo and at first I thought it could be a trick of the light, but after double checking it looks like a figure. I'll tell you something. I lived a couple of years ago in a house I believe is haunted since I started hearing voices, had actual visions come to me a few times while in that house; example, I was standing in the hallway and a vision came to me that lasted a good 5 seconds or so with a voice speaking to me I was such and such. At the moment I thought, honestly, someone was playing a joke on me as hard as that may be to believe and that the house was bugged. I still hear voices from the tv speaking in the second and third person about me about the thoughts that come to my head, so I try not to be near the tv or radio. I live in a different place and this stuff is still happening to me. Sort of feel guilty to reveal this sort of thing in such a way, but I wanted to throw my opinion about your photo and that strange things do happen in the world.
- —Guest Ervin
ghost in the bathroom
- I am truely a believer in ghosts, but as much as I would like it to be; it looks like a reflection of your Mom taking your picture to me. Sorry.
Ghost boy in Bathroom
- I believe it's a reflection.. as it's a bathroom there will be a mirror without a doubt and back in 1989 camera's had a habit of double exposure so could be that also. I do not believe it's evidence of a ghost of any kind