From the article: Weslaco Ghost
Is this a legitimate ghost photo? Or did someone add the ghost image with photo editing software? What's your opinion?
pic at the hotel
- Some people were born with special gifts others take pics. I was born with some of this gifts. There is more then what you take in pics
- —Guest Rud
- WAIT. YOU WANNA OPEN THE BOX AFTER YOUR MOTHER CUT HERSELF AND THAT LADY BEING SCARY? you are one crazy teenager. lol but i still love the seeris. so its not crazy.. 50 50.
- —Guest GJgmGiiz
- My mom is the executive director of the Weslaco Mueseum she says it's haunted that she sees a little ball of light that passes her office
- —Guest Victoria
dont believe in ghosts
- I have to say that the so called paranormal is interesting however its for entertainment and nothing more there is no such thing as ghosts and any so-called paranormal hauntings are made up.I get a kick out of those who claim they have ghosts touching them scratching them or more.if that's the case the you should have a free house keeper laundry maid and what ever else u want.but really how can something dead hurt u its the living that should scare you
- —Guest Kristine
Ghosts are real, I believe.
- I love reading, and seeing pictures of ghosts, especially ghost stories. Some are rather scary, but I do love the paranormal.
- —Guest lucy collums
Come on guys, REALLY. FAKE
- It is a shame that people will do anything to get thier 15mins of fame. There are to many real pitures out there. Lets all recognize the and down play the hoaxes.
- —Guest Tammera H
- It's going to funny when they actually encounter a real ghost. Shouldn't play like this, and it is so wrong that technology is promoting playing with them!
- —Guest jj
- I'm eight and I don't belive it! It is totally fake! Ultimate fail! I hate it! It's a hoax! Whoever sent that in, it tried to trick everyone on the internet, and I hate the FAKE photo! Who agrees?
- —Guest Ghost girl
- I put that exact image of the little girl in a photo I took of me and a friend and tried to fool my little sis. It's a fake, you can get hundreds of other images just like that one!!!!
- —Guest fife woman
- Um, I really cannot tell whether or not that is real, but it was sure damn scary.
- —Guest bbhi
Weslaco Hotel ghost photo
- It's a fake, obviously. It doesn't even look like a real ghost. Come on people, do you think we're that gullible?...Please! Why do people need to try and submit a fake photo? Nothing better to do? Show us a "REAL" ghost photo! Or are you scared? LOL, Sorry I just don't believe it! T.C.
- —Guest teresa caple
- I have seen that girl "ghost" in about 15 different pics over time now. I think it comes from a program or something... lame. I really hate it when people fake paranormal evidence, as a sensitive I know the spirits, elementals, and others are around us all the time. It really takes away from the validity of the real evidence folks are lucky enough to capture. To the people who are fakers..... KNOCK IT OFF !!!!!
- I also took some pictures tha I do not show others. the pictures show beings at a graveyard looking at me as I take pictures.They had oldtime clothing on.
- —Guest Jane
- Once I saw the app, I immediately recognized the "ghost" in the photo- she was listed as one of the options to put in your photo. For goodness sake, this even LOOKS ridiculous. She just looks too posed.
- —Guest Sivon
- Looks like a camera strap to me. The way it show the coils in grey looks exactly like when a camera strap gets too close and the picture looks like a streak of light.
- —Guest Jill
1-15 of 21Next