Take a look at this curious video
that alleges to show a small girl levitating or flying in a snow-covered Russian woods. It's obviously a hoax, right? So how do you think it was accomplished? Woods? Video editing tricks? Or do you by chance think it could be real? Tell us.
- Anything is possible, i hate it how people cut off the possibilities. Maybe this girl has been granted with a gift. But i do agree this particular video seems not so concrete although I know this is possible and has been done.
- —Guest Didi
- Love to think that someone could do that, I find it rlaely rlaely hard to think that could ever happen, I should say I'm on the fence for most things, but this, I'm sorry to say string and ropes come to mind, why was he swinging and why did the camera guy didn't film the back of him!!! If something can be real, then why do they feel the need for tricks and fooling, there would be no question, but there always is, that's why I'm on the fence!!!! From someone that finds this interesting.VA:F [1.9.11_1134]please wait...VA:F [1.9.11_1134](from 0 votes)
- —Guest PYtppuREJjjjLwTDn
- I hear fish wire is excelllent for hanging kids from trees. It's clear and hard to see during the day.... Get a better stunt... that one was pathetic.
- —Guest Rusty C.
- Some people can levitate, like Chris Angel and David Blain, but I think she's a fake.
- —Guest rock
- OF COURSE IT'S FAKE. YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE AFTER HE SEES THEM, HE DROPS HIS CAMRA OR SOMETHING HAPPENDS AND HE GOES OFF OF THEM FOR A FEW SECONDS, AND WHEN HE COMES BACK TO THEM, SHE IS DOWN. IT DOESN'T SHOW HER COME DOWN BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT YOU UTO SEE HOW IT'S DONE.
- —Guest DEECK
Same OL' shizz
- The little girl doesn't look like she's moving at all but just hanging there. I'm as gullible as they come & will believe almost anything but this is just TOO staged!! I want to believe!!
- —Guest mzfilo55
flying girl in russia
- Myb evolution is takin place and we jus don realise it.Flyin myb b the next form in evolution.Its now 4rom homosapien to homosuperior
- —Guest MacTatenda
- Why are people always so absolute that everything is a hoax? There are so many powers out there that we don't understand. We are programmed by society not to believe. Very likely this video is real.
- —Guest Rebekah
- This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot.
- —Guest Lisa
As real as it gets
- I've seen it been done many times before it just requires a lot of energy and their isn't point in doing it apart from proving it is real etc because you just become really exauhsted and usually have to sleep afterwards. There are many videos on youtube displaying this. There's many strange things in this world that we're only beggining to understand. Don't let your reasoning control your understanding.
- —Guest Ezachary
definitely a hoax
- I paused the video at certain points and you can actually see the rope around the child's coat going under the arms and knotted at the back. You can also see the adult person undoing the rope just before they run off. Poorly done, in my opinion. I willing to bet the man with the dog was the child's father.
- —Guest Skiller
- Little Red Riding Hood can fly ? LOL Good fake, most like done with wires.
- —Guest Two Elks
- I've seen plays where people were suspended from a wire, and their legs went back. It's is automatic for the body to try to right itself when being suspended. It is definitely a hoax.
- —Guest Josie Sammons
Obvious hoax BUT
- The video is undoubtedly a digital manipulation of some sort BUT my mother always insisted she was able to levitate off the floor as a girl, demonstrating how she did it by moving her hands and arms in a certain way. She mentioned this to me only once or twice and I have no reason to believe she was lying. She said her two older sisters observed this and they would say "Oh, stop doing that!" Unfortunately I failed to verify this with the one sister still alive at the time, who died shortly thereafter.
- —Guest morrieg
- Funny how the guy filming suddenly moves the camera away from the girl as she's lowered to the ground, huh? And why would he be filming himself walking his dog? Fake, fake, fake.
- —Guest Visara