Over the years, children and adults alike have reported their sightings of what they believe to be the real Santa Claus. Have you seen him, too? Tell us your true story. Share your story
I Saw Santa
- So this happened last year and last year we had a ton of snow. But even though we had maybe 4 feet of snow on the ground it was snowing from about 12:00 on Christmas Eve right through he night until the next morning. Anyways it was about 3:00am and I had woken up to go to the bathroom, when I was finished I wanted to go down to the Christmas tree to see if Santa had came and just as I walked into the living room I started hearing bells so I tried to find a good spot to hide and when the bells stopped a plump man appeared in my living room and all of a sudden I fell asleep and woke up at 6am in my bed.
- —Guest Christmas
- When I was like 17 I was at the carlsbad mall in California there was a Santa claus who I never met before or never seen so I checked on my iPhone and I checked where Santa is then it said he was in California in carlsbad in November then I went and saw him and I ask him if he remembers me then he said of course i
- Ok so this happened last year. It was about 5am and we already had a ton of snow but it started snowing on christmas night and didnt stop until the next morning. Anyways so it was about 5 am and i woke up because i thought i heard something downstairs so i got up to see what it was, and when i walked down i caught a glipse of santa underneath the tree. I ran back to my room and looked out the window and i saw the most beautiful sleigh flying through the sky. It made it even more awesome that it was snowing so it was a perfect night.
- —Guest Christmas
Me Santa Story! !
- It was like 1 in the morning and I was like "MUST SLEEP"!!! but I couldnt fail my subscribers on youtube so, I looked out me door. And tippy-toed to me tree thing. And feel asleep in the pile of presents underneth the tree. Then when I woke up I got a note from santa sticked on my head saying "nice try, better luck next year-santa"
- —Guest CrimCrim^w^
i seen santa then triped
- sunday night at 1 a.m I heard footsteps so I went outside.all I seen was a man with a red suit.he went to angelenas house and ding dong ditched her house.he ran and a gold flash ,then I herd HO!HO!HO!sydnie! I got so freaked out. so I ran in my house and triped over my cat.then I herd AWWW.in a deep voise.so I looked up and seen santa and 9 raindeer 1 had a red nose.I promise im not a liyer.so, this is when I seen santa.
- —Guest sydnie
I almost saw him
- So I was ten now eleven still believe. So it was Christmas Eve eve and on the real Xmas eve I had to go to my moms so dad told santa to come early well I woke up to scratching on the roof I heard a small Ching Ching but then I heard shuffling in the other room I looked in my dad's room and there was my dad fast asleap my dog was in her kennel and Scotty was in my room on my bed and my lil sis was on top bunk I peaked out and then the next thing I know is I saw a golden sprinkle and then I was out like a fire
- —Guest Ice wolf
santa opened the door
- It was christmas eve night so everyone was sleep so I heard a key come in the door it opened I was so scared that i kept yelling me brothers name Dominic I repeat it 5 times and the door shut or maybe he came inside because after that I fell asleep and my brother never woke when I called his name I am 10 and I still believe in santa
- —Guest angelena
Im 15 and still belive because..
- So, it was a night on Christmas eve back in 2011, right? Okay- so i was having problems sleeping. Mainly because of paranoia and that Christmas was in the morning. I was awake staring at my ceiling thinking about what presents i would get. I check my phone to see what time it was, and it was 11:30/11:40PM... around midnight. I turn my phone off and gaze at the ceiling again. Out of no where i hear this banging on the roof. I was downstairs and my bro and sis were upstairs. I thought that one of them woke up and was walking around... but that is most-definitely NOT what foot steps would sound like. They sounded like hoofed steps. Immediately after, i thought: "It's the Jersey Devil! is out to get me!" (i did the chant and was scared okay?)
But then I heard bells! If you get a pair of keys and jingle them around lightly... that's exactly what it sounded like! I know it wasn't my parents because they were asleep. After i heard those things i got scared and hid under my blankets!
- —Guest BRIANNA♥
- Hello, Christmas 2013, I was outside in the back sprinkling reindeer food for the reindeer. Then all of a sudden, I hear clicking on someone's roof. I quickly went inside and fell asleep. I'm reading these and mine is not as nearly as good. :)
- —Guest Bella
I saw him
- So It Was Christmas Eve.Me and my brother could not go to sleep because we'll it was almost Christmas.At about midnight We went to see if Santa had came. But we didn't go.we heard thumping on the roof and bells. We peeked out and the fire in the fireplace went out .A golden light was swirling around the tree and santa just appeared out of no where!!! He pulled a bunch of stuff out of his bag drank the milk and cookies and was gone! And to this day I still believe
- —Guest Santabeliver
I saw Santa!
- It could have been the year 1996.I was 6 years old and my sister was 3.It was on Christmas eve.It was a full moon and the moon shone brightly.My dad took out his telescope to amuse us.He was trying to focus the telescope onto the moon and my sister and I were waiting patiently.Suddenly I heard the beautiful sound of Sleigh Bells.First I thought it was one of the neighbours but then I looked back up at the moon and saw a shadow of Santa in his sleigh and all nine reindeer.I saw Rudolph's glowing red nose.I said to my sister "there's Father Christmas".He even waved at us.We watched him as he flew out of sight then we ran into the house to tell our mom.To this day,she claims that she did hear the sleigh bells! My sister and I went to bed immediatly.I don't think my parents saw us jump into bed so Quickly! I can still picture that scene.It's a christmas eve I will never forget!
- —Guest Nicole
I SAW SANTA IN MY KITCHEN!!!
- hi guys, now i dont lie i promise. but i saw santa in my kitchen. it was about 3 in the morning, and i went downstairs to check for presents in my sittingroom [ like all kids do ] so i went into my sittingroom and there were no presents so i was going to go into the kitchen but i said there is no point cause they wont be in there but i went up the stairs and the kitchen door opened and i looked and i seen red clothes i ran up the stairs and he opened our front door and whistled and said here commet when i woke up that morning there were carrots in the yard and footprints in the hall and shinny dust in the chimmney all in the spot i seen him!!! plz keep beleving guys i was 8 then bye i might have a youtube acount sometime in the future oh and my friend slept over too.
- —Guest jj / zexy zek
I saw and heard santa!
- One Christmas Eve me and my brother were in bed we couldn't fall asleep because we were way too excited for Christmas we went in the living room to see what we had gotten we didn't see anything when we checked that everyone was asleep we went to check again I heard thumping on the roof I saw a golden light swirling around the tree we went back to bed and I heard a HO HO HO! I checked the window and saw a red sleigh pulled by nine reindeer one with a red nose and a figure with a red suit on when I checked the tree again there were presents under there we quickly went back to bed. I will always believe!
- —Guest Anonymous
Proof He is Real!
- This isn't a sighting but I heard him! So I think this was christmas 2008 so I was 8, it was about 4:00 in the morning and I was wide awake trying to see Santa but I must've woke up too late because I started to hear something downstairs, it was something sliding across the floor which I later found out was a barbecue. I was too scared to get up so I stayed in bed but I definitely heard him.
- —Guest Christmas
I Heard Santa
- So last year when I was 13 I had knee surgery right around Christmas and I would wake up in the middle of the night because of pain, and it just so happened that I woke up on Christmas Eve because of the pain. When I woke up and every thing started to come into focus I started hearing rustling and humming downstairs, I knew it wasn't my parents because dad was sleeping with me incase I had a lot of pain and mom was sleeping with my sister. I also heard bells moving away from the house a few minutes later. So I think it was Santa.
- —Guest Blue Jays