From the article: Santa Claus Sightings
Over the years, children and adults alike have reported their sightings of what they believe to be the real Santa Claus. Have you seen him, too? Tell us your true story. Share your story
I'M SURE MY EYES DIDN'T DECEIVE ME
- It was xmas eve, i was 14, my cell rang at about 12 but it was just a wrong number. So now i couldn't go back to sleep so as i was pacing up and down my room i noticed the window opened and the breeze blowing a little different; i could sense something but not sure what. I quickly hurried to close the window when i saw a part of the sleigh leaving. I was in shock and i know i didn't imagine it. I told my family the other day but of course no one believed me except my aunt who heard the bells some time ago.
- —Guest Shivani
My Santa Sighting
- Every year I slept on the couch in the living room of my house right in front of the tree in hopes to "Catch Santa" I remember I was about 7 or 8 when I woke up in the middle of the night to see a big man wearing all red with a big bag on his back. He looked straight at me and make a "shush" face with his finger in front of his mouth and, it was almost like a spell I instantly went back to sleep. Very strange.
- —Guest Tyler
Santa visits a goth\emo?
- As the title sayes Santa visited a goth\emo! It all started when I was 13 (now i'm 15) You see my parents are devorced and I am very depressed. But ever sense the Christmas that I was 13 I have had some 'joy' so I saw Santa 3 years in a row. Santa shoulden't visit a goth\emo! Please guys I need an awnser! DX
- —Guest Cuan Douglass
Do You Beleive Now!
- One Stormy Night I was In My Bed,And I heard Something Downstairs!I Thought It Was Just Thunder But When I Walked Down I heard Gulping Of Milk Being Gulpped Down And Cookies Being Munched On Then I heard A HO HO HO!And I saw A Flash Of Red,A Few Secconds Later I heard Hooves Taking Off And Santa saying HOHOHO IT WAS A NIGHT I WILL NEVER FORGET!
- —Guest PENGUINS!!!!!
I saw Santa!
- Alright so I'm now 13 yrs old and this happened when i was 11.. so anyways i was awake lying in my bed on Christmas eve around 3:30 when i started to hear bells!! I was really excited and got more and more excited as they got closer until i finally heard a loud thump on the roof, then i could hear gulping down the milk so i got outta bed and snuck downstairs and to my surprise there he was placing presents under the tree and then i got tired and i woke up the next morning on my couch
- —Guest Leafsrock13
My dad saw Santa
- When my dad was younger like 7 or 8 he couldn't get to sleep on Christmas eve so he got up and looked out the window and to his surprise he saw what he believed to be Santa's sleigh flying away from his house...... Also maybe two years after that he got up at maybe 2:30 or 3:00 to get a glass of water out of the fridge in the kitchen which was right next to the living room, so when he was heading back to bed he caught a quick glimpse of Santa
- —Guest Leafsrock13
- I woke up around 3:00 AM on Christmas and got up to get water, when I came back I grabbed my laptop and headphones plugging them in while listening to hip hop music while I looked up Santa tracker. When I looked where he was I saw he was about a block away from me so I quickly put my laptop up and took the headphones off. When I was done that I tried to sleep but no slumber came than I heard a loud thud from the roof and almost cussed, Than my teenager hormmoans got the best of me and so I got up to look and what I saw was amazing.. It was Sata putting a kitten in a box with holes in it. Santa saw me and I ran like the wind, jumped in bed and Santa entered my room and thew powder at me and I instaintly fell into a deep slumber. :D
- —Guest Lilac Tundra
- Have you ever seen those Santa costumes at stores? Do you have a dad or a white man near your house or apartment? They probably dresses up in that then acted like Santa. He's not real. It's impossible. The sleigh bells in Santas sleigh was probably a holos inaction or one of those flying Christmas decorations.
- —Guest Oh my god
sparkling gift from santa
- it was 5:30 in the afternoon and i went home. my friend christian yelled at me and so i ran to their house. I saw something sparkled for five minutes and there was a toy truck and a note was on the toy truck. it's from santa! i can't believe my friend got a gift from santa! when will i get mine? :)
- —Guest julliana
Santa On Xmas Eve
- When i was 12 in 1974 I was too old to believe in Santa. On Christmas Eve, actually Morning, I was sleeping and awoke to the sound of sleigh bells. I popped out of bed and looked out the window where in the distance I could see Santa, his sleigh and reindeer flying accross the sky. I watched and listened to the bells for what seemed like a long time. After Santa was gone I stayed awake for a long while and I will never forget.
- —Guest LilBee
- - - thanks for not only being the only reaedr but to be the only encourager. haha. i actually blog for my own sake but thanks for reading along with me. you know how it goes when you blog, you think and analyze your life better. i can express myself better when i write (vs talking) so journaling definitely helps me to reflect on my life better.
- —Guest vfyPbClBFeXNuOT
- Dave, it's time you embrace your inner night poesrn or else realize that it's night most of the time now, either way keeping shooting night shots. The ones above and below are wonderful.
- —Guest PRQJORLjeUka
The day my sisters saw Santa
- This was the year of 2004 and my sister REALLY saw him. So it all started when my sister woke up and heard pots clinging, so she got up and grabbed a pair of scissors and woke me up I grabbed a water gun hoping it would scare whoever it was. When we entered the room and saw Santa my sister and I gasped and he looked at me with the watergun and giggled. This story was half real and half fake.
- —Guest Taco..
The day I heard Santa 2012
- Hey guy's i'm back! I'm the same person who wrote “The day I heard Santa”!.. Well i'm back with a new story! A real one just like my others all 100% true. Here we go.. So I woke up later than usual on Christmas morning it was like 4:55 AM. I layed in bed hearing something like mumbling I was too chicken to get out of bed.. So I stayed there till 5:39 Then got out of bed I looked on our kitchen counter (That was beacuse the snacks for Santa were) Half was gone not much. I went back to my room and didn't ever fall asleap.
- —Guest Taco..
- Hi this is Libbie calling I want for christmas a Jelly fish tank A dog Dog supplies Horse Horse supplies
- —Guest Libbie
1-15 of 214Next