- I feel the ouija is a dangerous portal and am very terrified of them. I will not allow one any where near me or my family. To me they are a doorway for evil to cross through into our world and we have enough evil in our world already.
- —Guest lee
- Did any body get attack bye using ouija board.cause I buy one but I didn't use it yet iam scard to use it
- —Guest carolina smith
- As a child, I played with a ouija board with friends at slumber parties. My parents bought a board for me when I was around 12 years old. I never had any uncomfortable events when using the board and abandoned it within a few months. I am almost 50 now and I have experienced many paranormal events, inclusive of demonic entities. I believe that demonic entities do not need an invitation to attack the living but since ouija has a reputation for being a communication portal between the living and the dead or the supernatural, it is not a toy. I feel that with a channel that is as vast as a ouija board, what comes through may not be a demonic and dangerous presence. Evil does not need an invitation or any other recognition. REFRAIN FROM USING OUIJA BOARDS. THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TOYS.
- —Guest Molly14
- i did not understand what a ouija board was until about two days ago ive read every story i found and watched every video i could in this time i was wondering if i were to video tape a friend or two playing would i be in danger?
- —Guest jimmy
Ouija board is wicked
- I played with the ouija board with a boyfriend of mine. after my boyfriend left for work, things got weird! light's started flicking on and off at the apartment, the blender turned it's self on and i got a phone call from a self pronouced devil whorpisher asking me if I wanted to join!!! if that wasn't bad enough i was really shook up so i took the ouija board outside and threw it in the dumpster. i went back to my apartment settled down and 15 minutes later i heard a thump inside my closet, i thought something fell off the shelf so i opened the closet door and screamed. laying at my feet was the ouija board that i had just thrown away in the dumpster!!!!I have never picked up a ouija board since and never will!!!! sleep tight. please don't mess with one they are very dangerous.
- —Guest angel eyes
- The ouija that moves by itself is an entity and a living mental force. It is not a game for kids nor a plaything at all. It should be left to those who know what it is and how to interpret its actions
not a game
- dude these things are dangerous they can bring in evil spirits for those of you who call this make believe believe me its not these are not toys i had a dark force enter my home because of one i am an an upstart paranormal investigator i was testing one to see if it was applicable
- If you are going to use one, looks up prayers of protection. Still, even if uncertain, don't touch it. If you are scared, in a bad mood, etc. you can attract an entity that feeds on fear or hate. Surround yourself with love and protection!
- do people not realise just how dangerous these things are? they start off as a toy to be played with at parties,but all too often they become drug-like.so much so the user find themselves toying with it alone,just like a drug. but the main danger soon developes into a portal for the spirits from the other side and taking over the life of the user. it's been documented by many prominant psycologists/psychiatrists world wide that the use of these things are dangerous,and should be avoided at all times.for those of you who still take part in this practise,stop a while and think of your family and friends who might loose a good friend who started off playing these hellish toys just for kicks. if you are one of the board addicts,please,please get help from aqualified person who can give you guidance and therapy to beat the evil involved in the practise of the ouja. take care and please enjoy your life free from hell's lies,they are not toys. yours tommy irwin
Don't mess with them, very dangerous.
- I'm sure you will have heard of the film The Exorcist or you would have seen pictures. That is based on a little boy (a little girl in the film) who messed around with a ouija board and got posessed by the devil himself. Most exorcisms happen because of stupid children who mess around with ouija boards. DO NOT PLAY WITH THESE! THEY ARE NOT A TOY, THEY ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND IS A WAY FOR EVIL SPIRITS TO GET INTO THE WORLD AND DO BAD THINGS! I am being really serious here, for your and your family's safety, do not go near oneof these, play with one, don't ever bring one into your, your family or your friends house because you will regret doing it. If invited to play and join in with one, don't. They are so dangerous and it isn't funny or cool to mess around with one. So please for your own safety and the safety of your family, friends and people around you, stay away from Ouija boards. You will regret messing with one and it could be the last thing you ever do!!!
I find it weird
- My ouija board was built in 1972. My name is Sydney and im 12. I believe in this stuff and for some odd reason, it just stopped working for me and my mom after my 2 cousins and my aunt came. my cousins are 7 and 2 or 3 my aunt is 30. I dont know what happend to it. Does anyone else know? the spirits i got to talk were a 20-something year old a 4 year old and the other two i dont know. can someone help me figure out what had happened that it wont talk to me now?
- —Guest Weird
More Than You Bargined For.......
- The Ouija board is not something to be played with or used under any circumstances. The foolish and young imagine themselves in control of something powerful for their own selfish, arrogant and trivial purposes. What is not realized is that they can and frequently do punch a hole through to the "other side". Once that fabric is torn, once that hole is made absolutely anything can pass through to this side, the side of the living. The results can range from a brief encounter with a benign force to a lifelong possession and haunting that is terrifying and can result in madness, suicide or murder. Take a piece of good advice, if you are invited to participate in a session with an Ouija board politely and firmly refuse. If there is ever an attempt to bring one into your house or residence demand it be removed immediately. The powers associated with the Ouija board are far beyond anyone's control. Read this message several times and understand clearly, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
- —Guest Just a Guy
- I've owned several Ouija boards and with each and all of them, I had to throw them in the trash, b/c they scared me so much! Each board I'd get, I would ask the name of the spirit that "owned" the board, and each time, it was the same "spirit." The name was Zomboulis, I'm not sure of the spelling. But my friend and I looked up the name and it basically said it was a demon! There was only one board I had that had a friendly spirit and I lost that one, well it was actually stolen by an ex-bf. One time I was using it, we could tell that whatever spirit was giving us the answers, was getting mad or annoyed, or something. Suddenly, the marker went right to "goodbye" and flew across the room! We put that board away for a long, long time! I've heard stories where it's just a piece of cardboard made at Parker Brother's, then I've heard stories where it's very dangerous. My husband and his brother used it when they were young, his bro asked how he's die. It said smother. He hung himself later.
Don't use it
- I used it with my sister she asked when she would die it said 3. 3 months later she died in a car crash!
- —Guest Toast
- The Ouija is not a toy. I messed with them over the years and wish i never had. We recorded audio while using it. what was on the recorder scared the crap out of all of us. It was a mans voice thanking us for letting him out. there was more on the audio. We got rid of it right then. We had made it ourselves. This was many years ago and i guess the most scared I have ever been.