From the article: Top Paranormal Books of 2010
In this year's list of top paranormal books for 2010, I named just 11 books, but there were many more published. Do you agree with those on my list? Which ones did I miss. What were your favorite paranormal books from 2010? Share your favorite books
Conversation with a spirit DoloresCannon
- This wonderful book,can give you a clear and detailed view of the world beyond,and also can clear many doubts.
- —Guest Ananthi.G.Chandrasekaran
Here is the author's name
- Sorry Bella I forgot the name. The author's name is Laurie Champion...sorry guys.
- —Guest Greekboy
Greekboy's favorite book
- Geez, Greekboy, it would be good to know the authors name, don't you think?
- —Guest Bella
"Crazy" by Steven Lachance
- "Crazy" was the best paranormal book that I ever read. I had read "The Uninvited" by Steven before and this book was even better. Steven takes you on a journey to the dark side of humanity and then on a roller coaster ride straight to hell. It is not often a book comes along like this that leaves you questioning just exactly what you believe. "Crazy" is awesome!
- The best paranormal book I read that came out in 2010 was "Never Forever Dead." It is a book on hostile haunts written by someone with 32 years doing this. It had more new information than anything else I have seen to date.
- —Guest Greekboy
On My To-Read List...
- As far as I know, I haven't read any "paranormal books" published in 2010; however, one that's on my Amazon.com wish list is called "The Vampire Book: The Encyclopedia of the Undead" by J. Gordon Melton, Ph.D. The author is a religious historian, author of 25 books about religion and vampires, president of the American chapter of the Transylvania Society of Dracula, among other credentials. I find the "true-to-life" books much more terrifying than fiction at times, because I don't discount the possibility that they might've happened.
- Hi, I liked this article, but I have a question: Do you know in which editorial can I found this books in other countries Thanks.
- I liked DARKNESS WALKS : the Shadow People Among Us by Jason Offutt. I put a buy request in at our local library for this book and they bought several copies. Readers will enjoy this informative book.
- —Guest Two Elks