From the article: Pizza Poltergeist
Is there poltergeist activity in this video taken by a surveillance camera after hours at a pizza shop in Louisiana? Is it evidence of paranormal activity or is there a plausible natural explanation. Watch the video, then tell us what you think. What is your opinion?
Ice Cream Scoop Video
- I think it was thrown by a ghost or spirit. If you watch the video carefully, there is a black shadow (not very dark) that goes across the ice cream machine just before the scoop goes flying onto the floor.
- —Guest Cookie
look again!!!!!! lighten the video!!!!!!
- In the video you can tell the ice scoops are thrown by a strong entitiy. The bright light you see is that of the ghost getting energy then throwing the scoops. If you can lighten the pic sun you can even see the entitiy walk away btwn wall and counter. By the way its a male. Thanks
- —Guest amy lowrey
Not just droping
- Very intresting video. There is a foward motion and not just falling.You should keep a log book on the activities dates and times.
- —Guest Jim Hurray
- It not to go it look like light to me and the dark thing look likk a mouse
- —Guest kathy weaver
Looks like it was thrown
- It seems to me if it just slowly vibrated off it would have landed much closer to the ice machine and then bounced. Since it landed a couple of feet away and it had a definite arc to it's flight it looks more like it was swept off the top by something. Interesting footage, it is hard to tell much since it's a video of a video.
Details to possibilities of debunking.
- I am Lori Evans, I am the employee who reported this story from Stocky's Pizza. I can assure you and all of your readers that those ice scoopps did not "vibrate" off of the top. those scoops are fairly heavy and are left nightly, inside a lipped, matted serving tray on top of the ice machine! Those trays, with the scoops inside, also sit on a rubber mat so that the machine does not get scratched over time. Lastly, that machine is brand new, there is almost no vibration. We sat a glass of water ontop of it and the fluid did not even move inside the glass! A picture of the trays can be found on mykisscountry937.com. That video of the scoops was recorded from my cell phone, off of the office monitor. MY apologies for the quality; however, it is very real and I welcome anyone to come see all the aspects of this "happening" and hear my story. Respectfully, Lori Evans
- —Guest Lori Evans