To anglo 1948, on past-life recall
- Some people remember easy passings, there is one of mine in the first chapter of my book, Michael Newton and others also refer to easy deaths. I think one cause for a difficult passing is a strong emotional attachment to that life, so there is a struggle against death. This will pull your present memory back to that life more strongly than you will be drawn to a life from which death was easy. Memory of this life can play tricks, it does not make all memory fantasy, but you are right to question. For myself I looked for evidence, you can too, and some very interesting facts have come from verifying past-life recall.
Proof and Belief
- Having seen criminal cases in court over many years I have never found a conviction which could be beyond 'reasonable doubt'. I define doubt as requiring an explanation, consistent with evidence, that does not require guilt. From that experience I came to believe proof, in human affairs, is a matter of belief not absolute fact. The evidence for Spirit existence, survival of death, and Reincarnation (the 3rd depends on the other 2) is for each overwhelming but not enough for sceptics. It is not for me to tell anyone what to believe, but, from experience, 1st, 2nd and 3rd hand, in the words of trial judges, I am "satisfied so I am sure" that reincarnation is a fact.
- By accident I was pitched in to past-life regression. I was lucky, the life was of a historic figure. I could check what came to me, sometimes against obscure original sources I could not possibly have known. I am a lawyer and believe in evidence. Cross-examining that evidence forced me to believe in it.
- Hi, I'm Alyssa. I'm only 14. But I've always had thoughts about reincarnation but doubted it very much so. Because I thought you can't be a Christian and still believe in reincarnation. But I see these people's stories and how I know they must not have made them up. And when I dream I see places and people that I never knew as me, Alyssa, but I don't know if I knew them before or if I just can't believe in it because I'm Christian. I want to believe it and explain these dreams, but can I be Christian at the same time and still believe I go to heaven?
- —Guest Alyssa(ForNow
Food for thought........
- How can you tell the difference between possessed by demons, mentally afflicted, a borderline case or highly intelligent? Who decides?
I believe about reincarnation
- I've a same dream about a man since begin 2006. I found him in 2008. In my dream I saw him as my husband in past life. While I saw his face at 1st time, it was like I know him well. I feel very close to him whereas our distance is miles away as he's foreign. But 2 years ago I heard he has married. But I can't forget him. I still get dream about him. I'm very stress. How to get free from dreaming about him? Please give me a solution. Thanks.
- —Guest kitty
Swimming pools and reincarnation
- Imagine souls or "states of chemicals or cells," however you may wish to imagine a souls to be, as being like balls on a swimming pool lane dividing rope. Suppose that there are infinitely many of them, then the probability of your ball being picked seems to be zero. However, you have been picked already therefore the probability is not zero. There is no point considering the case of a finite number of souls "balls" as even in the case that there are infinitely many your ball has been picked. When you die you return to the dividing "rope" as a dead "unpicked ball". Now if you can be picked once you can be picked again given sufficient time, and time there is plenty of my friends ! which, incidentally, will pass in a flash when you are dead. The greatest evidence for reincarnation is that you were picked once already. In fact it seems obvious that reincarnation is a certainty. See you in 10^(10^(10^(10^(10)))) years in another universe. This number is almost beyond imagination.
I believe anything is possible.....
- PERSONALLY,I THINK THERE IS MORE AFTER WE DIE,OUR PHYSICAL BODY MAY PERISH,BUT,WHAT MAKES A PERSON WHO THEY ARE-THAT GOES ON,IN TERMS OF REINCARNATION-I THINK IT IS POSSIBLE.HUMAN BEINGS ARE MADE UP OF SO MUCH COSMIC ENERGY-WHAT MOST PEOPLE REFER TO AS A SOUL-THE ENERGY THAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE-THAT GOES ON.EACH OF US IS UNIQUE&HAS SOMETHING WITHIN US-SOMETHING THAT CONTINUES-EVEN AFTER OUR PHYSICAL BODY PERISHES.AS FAR AS PROOF IS CONCERNED-MANY WEIRD UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO ME:I HAVE GONE TO A PLACE&HAD A FEELING I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE,EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE,AT LEAST NOT IN THIS LIFETIME.I'VE MET PEOPLE& FELT LIKE I'VE KNOWN THEM,EVEN THOUGH I NEVER MET THEM BEFORE.I KNOW HOW TO CREATE CERTAIN THINGS-THINGS I HAVE NEVER LEARNED HOW TO MAKE,BUT,IT FEELS AS NATURAL AS IF I HAD.I ALSO HAVE ALWAYS HAD A FEELING INSIDE MYSELF,A FEELING LIKE I DON'T BELONG IN THIS TIME-IT FEELS TO ME LIKE EVERYTHING IS JUST A LITTLE OFF-MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE SOMEWHERE IN MY SUBCONC
- —Guest jennifer
My own drowning
- My first recollection of my present life is our moving in into a new flat when i was two years old. But i own a memory which dates back to an earlier date than that and never happened in this life. I was a baby sitting in a baby s carriage and suddenly i fell into the riverand sank deeper and deeper. Then i died. It was not hurting in any way but i felt very peaceful and not at all afraid. I know i do not know why that i fell as a baby into the river neckar in germany for my whole life i have never been at ease while looking at a river or lake or ocean.
- —Guest ursula jutta broosche
- I believe that spiritual energy has no end and that when someone dies they may be reincarnated.
- —Guest Jem
- Dr. Brian Weiss' book "Many Lives, Many Masters," 1988, is a book about a psychiatrist from Boston who had done past life regressions on his patients who had phobias and came upon one astounding lady who forever changed his ideas to know that it is true. Get the book and read it. He is not a nutjob.
- —Guest itisindeedtrue
- I think it is so obvious that we are reincarnated. I often have dreams of places that are so familiar, and in the dreams I have been to these places many times before, but when I wake I know that I have not been to any of these places in this life. I find it very comforting, because my father just passed away after a terrible illness, and he was such a faithful, generous, loving good person. I know that his next life will be wonderful, and he will be healthy and all the wiser.
- —Guest sandra
Then jury is still out
- Having led many classes in healing and witnessed many true miracles, I have always found reincarnation hard to believe, and the evidence I have found really doesn't prove it either way as there can be other reasons. Personally, I prefer not to be involved with past life beliefs, as for many it can create an unhealable barrier. I have seen too many people hurt, or when they have been provided past life information (correct or not), it has had an enormous negative impact, including breaking friendships of many years. I feel it is best to live this life as Your One and Only and if you come back, then do it again! A much more powerful way to live. In a religious context, the Bible does say there is only one life and Jesus reincarnated into the SAME body. I have no doubt that spirits of one form or another can relay plausible past life information, but really, is it the TRUTH or a DECEPTION? The jury is still out. Happy to be convinced otherwise.
- —Guest glen
- I believe that there appears to be an energy left over, an imprint of the past and the future that we can all tap into, and often we get a glimpse of this left over imprint which we don't understand and are often frightened off when we encounter it. I often wondered about reincarnation. You see, when we are brought into a family, we adopt certain ways, and those certain ways are passed down from generation to generation. We are shaped by the climate that the family has created. So what would actually happen is, we would start becoming aware of each others characteristics and something would spark in us something that reminded us of someone we new in our past that shared those characteristics. When I visited my relatives overseas for the first time, I couldn't believe how similar they were to my folks back home. I don't have any memory of ever having been here; however, I do feel I may have been a man once. I do feel different in that regard.
- —Guest Thea
- I believe it's possible to reincarnate and get what you want in your next life what you can't have in this life. If someone already has someone in this life, is it possible to have them in your next life?
- —Guest Courtney