Yes Reincarnation Explains So Much!
- When I was 10 years old, I had a vivid & lucid dream wherein I was a young woman of about 20 birthing a baby in an old-fashioned hospital surgery in the 1920s. I was on the delivery table attempting to push and was very tired. I recall the walls were yellowed-glazed bricks and there was very old equipment about the room. To my left, I saw small windows which I looked toward and noticed it was nighttime. The room was dimly lit and there were medical staff pacing about me. (At 10 years of age, I didn't know how one birthed a child.) When I had my fist child in 1980, the memory came back - the experience of giving birth was exactly as I experienced it in the dream, except the delivery room, of course, was very modern and brightly lit.
Hope for the best
- I hope that this really exists because I would hate to be in Limbo waiting for the world to come to an end.
- —Guest ram. castillo
- I believe I have lived many life times. A High Priest in Egypt, a Crusader for the Pope and a few other lifetimes.
- —Guest Roseanna
Don't tell me it's not real
- I have emasculate proof that reincarnation is real my daughters due date was the date my great grandmother past away my cousin 6 year old cousin had a dream that there was a party for my grandmother and she told him she was coming back as a baby my daughter was the next baby born my daughter will stare at my grandmothers picture endlessly out of all the pictures and things in my aunties living room that picture looks exactly like my daughter many many people have told me she looks like her and I've been told that my daughter has an old soul and that she's been here before now tell me that's not proof of reincarnation I strongly beg to differ only the lucky ones get to be reborn and my grandmother was the sweetest person you'd ever meet. If you can believe god made the world in 7days how can you not believe he can rebirth a soul? So don't tell me its not real cause it is.
- —Guest Kimberley
Reincarnation and Christianity
- It is true that the Christian faith today does not include reincarnation as part of its beliefs. But prior to when Emperor Constantine made Christianity a state religion, it was much closer to Buddhism and much more nuanced. The Gospel of Thomas, one of the gospels that Constantine threw out because it emphasized the individual, contains many pronouncements by Jesus in which he says that anyone may become fully realized as part of God by following the Christian faith as HE explained it. Yes, Constantine formally made Christianity the state religion of Byzantium, but he also dumbed down and reduced the spiritual freedom it originally promised
- —Guest Reincarnation
I wanted to know
- I know I had a past life. Something inside me was burning badly. I had dreams. I see some people whom I don't even know. I really don't know what is it. I'm curious to know. I strongly believe in past lives. We die, but our soul, never. Yes, believe it. But I want to know who I am.
- —Guest rose
To anglo 1948, on past-life recall
- Some people remember easy passings, there is one of mine in the first chapter of my book, Michael Newton and others also refer to easy deaths. I think one cause for a difficult passing is a strong emotional attachment to that life, so there is a struggle against death. This will pull your present memory back to that life more strongly than you will be drawn to a life from which death was easy. Memory of this life can play tricks, it does not make all memory fantasy, but you are right to question. For myself I looked for evidence, you can too, and some very interesting facts have come from verifying past-life recall.
Proof and Belief
- Having seen criminal cases in court over many years I have never found a conviction which could be beyond 'reasonable doubt'. I define doubt as requiring an explanation, consistent with evidence, that does not require guilt. From that experience I came to believe proof, in human affairs, is a matter of belief not absolute fact. The evidence for Spirit existence, survival of death, and Reincarnation (the 3rd depends on the other 2) is for each overwhelming but not enough for sceptics. It is not for me to tell anyone what to believe, but, from experience, 1st, 2nd and 3rd hand, in the words of trial judges, I am "satisfied so I am sure" that reincarnation is a fact.
- By accident I was pitched in to past-life regression. I was lucky, the life was of a historic figure. I could check what came to me, sometimes against obscure original sources I could not possibly have known. I am a lawyer and believe in evidence. Cross-examining that evidence forced me to believe in it.
- Hi, I'm Alyssa. I'm only 14. But I've always had thoughts about reincarnation but doubted it very much so. Because I thought you can't be a Christian and still believe in reincarnation. But I see these people's stories and how I know they must not have made them up. And when I dream I see places and people that I never knew as me, Alyssa, but I don't know if I knew them before or if I just can't believe in it because I'm Christian. I want to believe it and explain these dreams, but can I be Christian at the same time and still believe I go to heaven?
- —Guest Alyssa(ForNow
Food for thought........
- How can you tell the difference between possessed by demons, mentally afflicted, a borderline case or highly intelligent? Who decides?
I believe about reincarnation
- I've a same dream about a man since begin 2006. I found him in 2008. In my dream I saw him as my husband in past life. While I saw his face at 1st time, it was like I know him well. I feel very close to him whereas our distance is miles away as he's foreign. But 2 years ago I heard he has married. But I can't forget him. I still get dream about him. I'm very stress. How to get free from dreaming about him? Please give me a solution. Thanks.
- —Guest kitty
Swimming pools and reincarnation
- Imagine souls or "states of chemicals or cells," however you may wish to imagine a souls to be, as being like balls on a swimming pool lane dividing rope. Suppose that there are infinitely many of them, then the probability of your ball being picked seems to be zero. However, you have been picked already therefore the probability is not zero. There is no point considering the case of a finite number of souls "balls" as even in the case that there are infinitely many your ball has been picked. When you die you return to the dividing "rope" as a dead "unpicked ball". Now if you can be picked once you can be picked again given sufficient time, and time there is plenty of my friends ! which, incidentally, will pass in a flash when you are dead. The greatest evidence for reincarnation is that you were picked once already. In fact it seems obvious that reincarnation is a certainty. See you in 10^(10^(10^(10^(10)))) years in another universe. This number is almost beyond imagination.
I believe anything is possible.....
- PERSONALLY,I THINK THERE IS MORE AFTER WE DIE,OUR PHYSICAL BODY MAY PERISH,BUT,WHAT MAKES A PERSON WHO THEY ARE-THAT GOES ON,IN TERMS OF REINCARNATION-I THINK IT IS POSSIBLE.HUMAN BEINGS ARE MADE UP OF SO MUCH COSMIC ENERGY-WHAT MOST PEOPLE REFER TO AS A SOUL-THE ENERGY THAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE-THAT GOES ON.EACH OF US IS UNIQUE&HAS SOMETHING WITHIN US-SOMETHING THAT CONTINUES-EVEN AFTER OUR PHYSICAL BODY PERISHES.AS FAR AS PROOF IS CONCERNED-MANY WEIRD UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO ME:I HAVE GONE TO A PLACE&HAD A FEELING I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE,EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE,AT LEAST NOT IN THIS LIFETIME.I'VE MET PEOPLE& FELT LIKE I'VE KNOWN THEM,EVEN THOUGH I NEVER MET THEM BEFORE.I KNOW HOW TO CREATE CERTAIN THINGS-THINGS I HAVE NEVER LEARNED HOW TO MAKE,BUT,IT FEELS AS NATURAL AS IF I HAD.I ALSO HAVE ALWAYS HAD A FEELING INSIDE MYSELF,A FEELING LIKE I DON'T BELONG IN THIS TIME-IT FEELS TO ME LIKE EVERYTHING IS JUST A LITTLE OFF-MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE SOMEWHERE IN MY SUBCONC
- —Guest jennifer
My own drowning
- My first recollection of my present life is our moving in into a new flat when i was two years old. But i own a memory which dates back to an earlier date than that and never happened in this life. I was a baby sitting in a baby s carriage and suddenly i fell into the riverand sank deeper and deeper. Then i died. It was not hurting in any way but i felt very peaceful and not at all afraid. I know i do not know why that i fell as a baby into the river neckar in germany for my whole life i have never been at ease while looking at a river or lake or ocean.
- —Guest ursula jutta broosche