Evidence of Reincarnation
- I believe in reincarnation. I relish the fact. The whole concept purports revelations and hope. I have met people in my life that even upon first meeting have said, "It's finally you." Or, "I'm so glad to see you again." And those are dear friends. I also have been told I am Morgan la Fey. That may be. I used to believe that. Avalon disappeared from me years ago, when I became dis-enchanted. I hope I become re-enchanted before I pass this life to another. BOYD
- —Guest AMBoyd9
- yes it does seem wierd, but at all the same, it does not. my best friends and i have had a connection with eachother since we first met, we didnt have to say anything, and yet we knew everything. it wasnt until recently that we concidered reincarnation to be a possible factor to our friendship. growing up we always knew we had been two little girls, twins, left on our own. we dont know what happened to our parents, but they were never there in the memories. we would be in one place with a long memories, then the same girls in another place. Odd. we started to think abou tthings in our life, dead roses are one of my favorite things to collect, after i recalled a past life memory of watching my husband bring roses to my grave after my death, she suggested that is where my obbsession came from, and that maybe i died from lung problems, of which are unexplainable today. reincarnation has a big part in my life and makes so much sence, and explains more than most facts.
- —Guest LoganBlaize
I was Shi Huang Di
- I was Shi Huang Di, China's first emperor. Now tell me where to find the elixir of life.
- —Guest om
- I saw Nadi Josiyam it is Tamil Ancient OlaiChuvadi .Future life everything is happening exactly . In my past life I was very cruel with everybody cheating the people ,Beating the parents ,for Good servants also not giving salary like etc. It was keep on reflecting in my life . How means I have got job about minimum 30 but i never worked properly bcz of only through the servant only i skipped the job after that only i came to know why its happening to me. like this so many examples i have if u see Nadijosiyam will come to know then every body will accept this is true only .If anybody wants to know about any question there is the answer for it . All your answer will find in Nadi Josiyam . exactly timing
- —Guest shakila
- A lady medium told me that I was a magician in Egypt a few thousand years ago, a high priest. And I had been on many Missions, in varies lives. It was her mission to tell me about my existances, we had past life links?
- —Guest Gore seer
Differential karma concept
- Reincarnation in Hinduism differs strikingly than reincarnation in Buddhism. I dont have the time nor space to provide the datails, so do consult scholars of both religions; 1. Like Western Religions, Hinduism (or at least a part of it) teaches the concept of a personal entity of God, and that this God is believed to be able to deliberately alters someone's karmic sequences in their destiny. Consequently, Hindu Brahmins also face the same tough questions on predestination & freewill, as well as leaders of Western Religions. While Buddhism (is the only major religion) rejecting the notion of God as a personal entity (agreed by Socrates & Spinoza). Nothing can interfere (Jesus-ing for) any creature's karma. 2. Hindu teaches that the "whole soul" (as concepted by Western Religions) transmigrates to the new body, but Buddhism doesn't (consult any Buddhist scholar on "nama-rupa doctrine" in Abhidhamma). 3. There are differences on the origins and types of "living beings".
- —Guest Faresalis - Indonesia
Modern science Vs Buddhism (Reincarnatio
- What modern science and psycology prooves of reincarnation today had been taught and preeched by lord buddha about 2500 years ago. Reincarnation is not new to Buddhists and hindus. In fact, I have read and do believe that Jesus is the soul of to be lord buddha-maithri bodhi sathvayo. There is no religion, but philosophies called buddhism, christianity, muslim. We all worship and believe in the same divine spirits, but in different ways and in different customs. Only a person who had realized what the life is, would understand this.
- —Guest Amela
- The strongest evidence for reincarnation is the spontaneous memory of past lives by children. The other evidence seems pretty flimsy to me, particularly hypnotic regression. I didn't think much about reincaration until a middle-aged acquainance told me about his childhood memories of dying shortly after the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco. He was demolishing a building with explosives, and accidentally killed himself in the process. Historical records show that his was a fairly common and misguideed way to fight the fires to occured immediately after the earthquake. This man's story seemed plausible and sincere. The person he was was not important or particularly interesting, except for his demise. After hearing this story, I reseached the topic and found the careful work of Ian Stevenson. Finally while discussing this story with some friends, an acquaince told me he daughter remembered a past life in San Francisco, as a young hippie woman who was struck by a car.
- —Guest me
reincarnation can be checked out with
- You can get your Nadi (google it) shastra, which are about 1000 years old writings by rishis in India. These are available to get read in Colombo - 009411 2586180. Read about 'Nadi shastra' in google and you will be amazed of what you will see and hear if you ever got your nadi leaves read at 42 Kotalawala Mawatha, Bambalapitiya, Colombo. My wife's, my parents' names are given accurately in my leaves, and much more, than anyone could tell. Each individual has his/her own leaf, unbelevable. But check it out yourself. If you do post your experience here. The cost of reading is a nominal sum, like $25 for all 12 chapters. One chapter is on previous lives and there is a remedial chapter for your bad karmic influence and recommended treatments for any illnesses.
Evidence, Acceptance and Belif
- In the 1950s ‘The Search for Bridie Murphy’ seemed revolutionary. It wasn’t; in Classical times belief in Reincarnation was nearly universal, it remained in the East, but Tibetan Buddhism hadn’t much reached here then. Today there cannot be many people who have not heard of Arnall Bloxham, Arthur Guirdham, Michael Newton, Brian Weiss or Ian Stevenson, to name a few. If anyone hasn’t heard of these visit http://www.MikeVoyce.com or any of many other Internet sites. What is interesting now is the refinement of our knowledge of Reincarnation; interest is mushrooming, listen to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mikevoyce/2011/09/03/reincarnation-the-secrets-of-past-lives or other Internet radio shows. Both personal and public evidence grows at a rate to make disbelief ‘irrational’ – to quote Prof. Dr. Robert Almeder. In a recently workshop I held, all but one person was able to bring forward at least 1 past life with at least 1 other group member. There was no particular connection in this lif
Yes Reincarnation Explains So Much!
- When I was 10 years old, I had a vivid & lucid dream wherein I was a young woman of about 20 birthing a baby in an old-fashioned hospital surgery in the 1920s. I was on the delivery table attempting to push and was very tired. I recall the walls were yellowed-glazed bricks and there was very old equipment about the room. To my left, I saw small windows which I looked toward and noticed it was nighttime. The room was dimly lit and there were medical staff pacing about me. (At 10 years of age, I didn't know how one birthed a child.) When I had my fist child in 1980, the memory came back - the experience of giving birth was exactly as I experienced it in the dream, except the delivery room, of course, was very modern and brightly lit.
Hope for the best
- I hope that this really exists because I would hate to be in Limbo waiting for the world to come to an end.
- —Guest ram. castillo
- I believe I have lived many life times. A High Priest in Egypt, a Crusader for the Pope and a few other lifetimes.
- —Guest Roseanna
Don't tell me it's not real
- I have emasculate proof that reincarnation is real my daughters due date was the date my great grandmother past away my cousin 6 year old cousin had a dream that there was a party for my grandmother and she told him she was coming back as a baby my daughter was the next baby born my daughter will stare at my grandmothers picture endlessly out of all the pictures and things in my aunties living room that picture looks exactly like my daughter many many people have told me she looks like her and I've been told that my daughter has an old soul and that she's been here before now tell me that's not proof of reincarnation I strongly beg to differ only the lucky ones get to be reborn and my grandmother was the sweetest person you'd ever meet. If you can believe god made the world in 7days how can you not believe he can rebirth a soul? So don't tell me its not real cause it is.
- —Guest Kimberley
Reincarnation and Christianity
- It is true that the Christian faith today does not include reincarnation as part of its beliefs. But prior to when Emperor Constantine made Christianity a state religion, it was much closer to Buddhism and much more nuanced. The Gospel of Thomas, one of the gospels that Constantine threw out because it emphasized the individual, contains many pronouncements by Jesus in which he says that anyone may become fully realized as part of God by following the Christian faith as HE explained it. Yes, Constantine formally made Christianity the state religion of Byzantium, but he also dumbed down and reduced the spiritual freedom it originally promised
- —Guest Reincarnation