Used to it now
- At first it was once or twice a month but now it happens everyday almost and it's not the same street light I can be in a diff city and it happens
- —Guest Evan
same lights always go off.....
- I've noticed over the past 5 years, as I travel to my my usual work destinations around the state of Michigan that in each location I go to, there is at least one street light that goes out around me each time I am in that particular lights vacinity. The odd thing is that it's the very same light that goes out each time at each different location. It goes out long enough for me to notice and then will turn back on. I would normally pass it off as chance, but it happens far to often to be chance. It is as almost like someone or something just wants me to know it's there and then turns back on. Happens
- —Guest dan
- Yes, I have this one street light that turns of when I go by. Other streets lights have done this. For me I seems to be connected with emotions at times if I am relly happy, angry, or very sad lights will go on or off. I had one experience when I was very depressed I suffer from Major Depression anyway I was walking down the street in Seattle at 2am and i had 18 streets shut off when I got with in 25ft of them one after another all on the same side of the street I was walking on. So what is happening here well I think it is because we are all electric and when we are happy or stressed or very stimulated we can create more energy thus our magnetic feild may increase enough to cause some sort of interference, enough to cause lights to go out. When I was young my dad would yell at me to get away from the tv because I would cause enough interference to the antenna on top of the tv that the picture would fuzz out completely.
3 times along one path
- i was walking with my gf when one light shut off right when past it. i told i tend to notice this happens every so often. we continued walking and i jokingly said to watch this light will turn off after we get to it and it did. could be coincidence we thought. but i said again watch if this next light goes out and sure enough it did. needless to say we rushed back home as quickly as possible.
- —Guest Weird Guest
ElectroMagnetic Interference continued
- Continued from earlier...so 10 years ago I began to notice I could shut off lights at a distance with extreme concentration. The farthest I have tried has been a half a mile. I feel as if I am draining the light. As the heat intensifies in my palm, the light dims and then at about 20 seconds after starting the light then turns off. I have told my wife and a few close friends and they are freaked out, blown away, and at a loss for words. I haven't brought this to all of my family because They will think I'm nuts until they witness it. It sounds crazy right? Who can shut off lights a half mile away? I started meditating over a decade ago and I believe I have been able to "exercise" my ability and effectively concentrate it, and now direct it. My friend and I are going to do some tests like checking the temp of my palm as I do this, as some sort of proof for others. If anyone else out there has this ability please contact me, I need help with this and I want to get even better at it...
- —Guest Chad (continued part 3)
ElectoMagnetic Interference (continued)
- Continued from earlier post- when I was 8 I began to notice that street lights would go out as I was walking down the sidewalk. They always shut off as I approach the lights, it's always at the same distance. As I approach the lights and I get approx. 15-20 feet away from the light post, the lights go out. When this first started 3 lights in a row went out one right after another each time as I approached the lights and got 15-20 feet away. And just like others lights go out as I drive this is where my story is similar but now I will get into the difference. 10 years ago I noticed I could shut off lights while meditating. I can even manipulate these lights at a distance, the farthest so far has been a half mile away. I hold my arm out and begin to concentrate on the light, then I begin to feel heat in the palm of my hand and as I concentrate the heat intensifies, the lights begin dimming and at approx. 20 seconds after starting the light then turns off. To be continued....
- —Guest Chad (continued part 2)
ElectroMagnetic Interference on Demand
- Much like the stories posted here I too am experiencing a weird phenomena that I can't quite explain. First let me preface this by saying that I'm well educated and understand electricity better than most. Having said that I still can't explain why I have this ability, and I truly believe this to be an ability. Although my situation is somewhat similar I actually feel like I'm on a different level than others posting on this site. Let me first state that I was in a bad car wreck when I was 7, and I have read that traumatic experiences can have an effect on individuals and their brains in a positive and or a negative way. I say this only because I believe that my car wreck had an affect on me and it changed my life forever. Now I will explain what I'm experiencing and hopefully if anyone out there can help me I would greatly appreciate. I often wonder if there are others out there with my particular set of skills/ abilities. My story starts off similarly to others, to be continued
- —Guest Chad
- I Been Having These Street Lights Goin Out Just Recently Or At Least I Barely Just Noticed Recently. But This Has Been Trippin Me Out Lately More Than Usual... This Pass Monday 9/29 I Witnessed Another Street Light Go Off On Me During The Night While I Was Driving And Immiditiely Five Seconds After An Ambulance Passed By With Sirens Going Off An Everything. Just Yesterday The Same Exact Thing Happened On Halloween Night 9/31 At A Different Location. Does Anybody Know Exactly What This Means, Its Really Worrying Me
- —Guest The One
Close to 30 years
- I have had street lights going out (and many other phenomenon) happening to me for close to 30 years -- since I was a child. I used to be somewhat involved in the occult growing up (seances, Ouija boards, astrology) but am now a Christian. I used to freak out girlfriends and buddies by pointing at street lights and they would go out for me. One time I had enough of this happening to me and told a college friend from Japan what was going on and he didn't believe me. Then we went for a walk and street lights were going out when I touched or pointed at the very tall lamp posts -- it freaked him out. Years have gone by and I haven't experienced it, but the last year or so it has started up again. I know that it is evil and not some electromagnetic occurrence -- take it seriously and stay away!
- —Guest Colombiano
Not just lights
- Thought it was only me. Have often blown 3 to 4 light bulbs in a matter of mins. But also I drain batteries on my watch if it has a metal back if plastic back or leather strap between skin an watch it ok. Once when I was stressed around my college exams I blew 8 lights at my house (roommates not impressed) then at work same day 16 lights blew and the printer and pc I was using in the college library went on the blink too. Have noticed that if I walk near a radio it go all static or pick up different station
- —Guest Guest k
- Ive just guessed at why these ghings happen to me....thinking it has to do with highly charged electromagnetic. fields in some people. I have walked by a non ekectric treadmill & set off thd pedometdrr, alarms & street lights flicker & turn off. I cant wear watches i have hypersensivity to static . watches & i have a high static sensivity
- —Guest Carey
Getting annoyed tbh
- Every time I am on my way to work (still dark out) or on my way home sometimes or just on weekends after leaving a friends house, I notice street lights go out or freeway under lamps go out. I am the one at home that the lightbulbs burn out on me. My electrical devices seem to lose power or have problems more than relatives. My ears pick up weird vibrations almost like a dog whistle and no one else can hear it. I've seen lit up letters on stores burn out as well. That's not common but it has happened. I don't go looking for it to happen, it just does! Sometimes it scares the crap out of me and I forget what I was thinking about to begin with. I am wondering if there is a pattern to what I'm thinking when this occurs. It happens more than once a week. Also, I see the time at 9:11 or see those number SL everywhere. I swear I feel like I am going insane but I am so normal!
- —Guest Dezi
- This has happened a couple times. Once on the way to school, my carpool drove past a bunch of street lights in a park, and they all shut off as I was looking at them. Another experience was we were waiting at a red light, I looked at a street lamp and thought of the light bulb bursting and all of a sudden the street lamp burst.
- —Guest Anna
becoming more frequent
- a couple years ago, i noticed that the same street lamp would flicker then cut out every time i walked by on the way home from my friends house. then i started driving and the same thing would always happen. i started thinking there was something wrong with it. but then lastnight, i was driving home and 2 lamps burned out one after the other as i passed by. might anyone know why this is happening to me?
- —Guest that dude Alan
- My 20 year old daughter told me that street lights very often go out when she passes...but last week 7 in a row went out when she was out running. This prompted me to look up the phenomena online...and the. I discovered why watches and magnetic keys have never worked for ME! It is a related issue...and apparently genetic too?!
- —Guest Jaime San Diego