- I had some kind of SLI experiences before,but now,it is getting worse!I can't wear or use any watch in my body because it just suddenly stop working!I have been buying different watches and changing batteries so often,but I'm getting tired of spending my money in new ones.I don't use any watch now for that same situation and it's stressfull,because now I have to check my cell phone to watch the time every time that I need it!And I'm afraid that my cell phone could start to behave the same way!
- —Guest Daisy Varela
- It Happend To Me About A Month Before Xmas. Me And My Sister Was Walking Outside Her Appartments And She Was Telling Me How It Was Happening To Her. And We Were Headed To Her Door And A Light That We Walked Under Constintly Flickered As Soon As She Tokd Me. And I Believed Her Cause I Remember T.vs And Lamps Used To Go Off All The Time Around Her. Me And Her Went Our Separate Ways Since Then And Now I Know Its Happenin To Me. Like A Week Ago I Was On The Road With My Bf. And I Was Thinking About The Lights On The Streets I Looked At Them And Zoned Out Into Them And A Whole Row Just Shut Off. And I Already Blew Out My Bfs Bathroom And Bed Room Light In The Last Couple Of Days. This Is Only A Month Of Stuff I Have A Crap Load Of More Storys. And Also Idk Wat It Is But I Noticed Lately That When I Look At Something Its Backwards And When I Look At It The Next Day Its Normal .(exsample. Numbers Letters Disighns Shaps)This Only Happend To Me 3 Times In The Last Month And I Know Im Not Disl. Let Me Know Why? !
- —Guest watever
Where the hell are the 150 responses?
- *Flies in with drooping wings* All I get is this message to share your experience but I want to read experiences now since my life is complete here. :( Back to my flustering curse to make life as confusing as possible on any attempt to make my inner spirit grow. Damn! *Flies out with drooping wings* However there is the possiblity this article was written at the time I didn't accept my life was complete despite my youngish Adult age so therefore my curse affected this site since it's something in my intrests.
- —Guest Kyle
YES! I AM SLIder
- I CAN control this with old street lights, and a few other things. I have to think about it really hard, and think abut stuff that pisses me off/makes me extremely happy though. I have gone out at night with my friends to show them this, s...o they can vouch for me. I am almost positive emotion/adrenaline has something to do with it. I use skype a lot, and if i am upset my girlfriend can know instantly, because the quality gets horrible really fast. so far my worst experience was last week. I was in my AP geometry class (the teacher is a moron, i swear) and the teacher starts ranting at me about the difference between a test and a quiz (i called it the wrong thing, big whoop) and she threatens me, then all of a sudden, the lights in my class start flickering around me, but not on the other side of the room.. mostly i hate it, because It ruins so many things, like my phones. I have to charge them like 3 times a day, that and I am a guitarist, and it always interferes with my amp.
- —Guest David vonohlerking
Street lamp interference
- I do experience this alot, but i've never given it any thought until I read about it on your site. I've gone through alot of light bulbs but assumed it was old electrical wiring in the house but that has stopped. What i've noticed is street lights going out alot when i'm driving, but I think they are just bad street lights because they are the same lights that always go out but they happen atleast once a week. It seems like the power goes out for a second and then it takes a few minutes to achieve full brightness, they never go out completely.
- —Guest Mike
- It has been happening for many years at the same street lights near where I live as I walk and drive every day every time I pass them. I have watched to see if others are having the same effect on the street lights making them go out…and they haven't. Also at lights further from where I live I will see 2 or 3 go out for every mile as I come near them and pass by... even on the freeways. It happens consistently, not sporadically. And I also have an effect on electric devices When I was younger, I used to deliberately make mini lightening storms play out under my bed sheets. It was fun. Siblings got frightened and years later, my husband was not amused at all When I was preschool, my siblings used to wake up in the middle of the night with me and we would watch our toys dance under our bunk bed. I don’t know which of us was doing it but it gave us great delight till we got caught playing in the middle of the night and got spankings for it. We never did it again
- —Guest Barbara Fahrenkrug
- tonite I experienced sli. thought nothing of it because it happens frequently.when I got home my oldest daughter asked me who invented electricity.I reluctantly answered Ben Franklin. We googled it and realized this force has been around longer than humans,we just try to harness it and understand it. Tonite is the first time I have ever heard of sli and I am amased I am not alone.
- —Guest pete
- I noticed that everysingle time i drive at night a street light goes out when im directly under it. one day drivin with a friend he noticed one and he said that always happens to me. i told him how it happens to me also. right after we agnolaged the fact, 9 consecutive street lights went out. 13 flickered and the 3 more went out. one headlight in my car went out, and then we both one a game of beer pong when we got back to the house. the second the ball sank, the light in the kitchen directly above my head went out.
- —Guest Freaked out
- This has happened to me on numerous occasions but not all the time. It happens from time to time. But it has happened more times to just be a coincidence.
- —Guest jonny
- I thought it was only me. I walk with my friends around my neighborhood all the time and street lights always turn off when i got under or near them. I light also turned of at me at a restaurant which have lamps hanging right under your table. I AM A SLIder
- —Guest Smiley
- yes i get the same experiences but it happens all the time and at times it could be annoying to the people around me. Unexplained things happening around me. I am also able to do other things. I would like some answers to these.
- —Guest Pat M
Same here its interesting......
- I have also noticed over the past 15 years that street lamps will blowout when i walk or drive directly near or under them this has happened on no less then 15 times. More recently i have noticed that more house lamps blow very frequently I put that down to currently living in a third world environment, maybe not - I have given up wearing watches asthey stop. I have always wondered about it - when it happens on the street I am always wonder if a new event or change is about to occur. its good to read others experiences
- —Guest Grin
- this light thing happens when im abroad , as well as at home . it started ,i think early 70s. when there was a situation with a buss that cuold be herd over briton .it was a low anoying hume at night times. plus like one other member i always see the number 1111 .can any body remember the strange buss .it was in the papers . thanks garry.
Every single day
- this happens to me every night i don;t know how or why. Many other types of machines tvs and computers have acted funny around me or not worked at all. I would love to talk to someone about this maybe try and figure out how to control it (email@example.com
- —Guest freaked
On and Off
- I've been observing faulty streetlights as I walk towards them, they flick off. After a few meters past them, they flick back to life. I still wonder on how can I control this weird stuff.
- —Guest Tox