- yes i get the same experiences but it happens all the time and at times it could be annoying to the people around me. Unexplained things happening around me. I am also able to do other things. I would like some answers to these.
- —Guest Pat M
Same here its interesting......
- I have also noticed over the past 15 years that street lamps will blowout when i walk or drive directly near or under them this has happened on no less then 15 times. More recently i have noticed that more house lamps blow very frequently I put that down to currently living in a third world environment, maybe not - I have given up wearing watches asthey stop. I have always wondered about it - when it happens on the street I am always wonder if a new event or change is about to occur. its good to read others experiences
- —Guest Grin
- this light thing happens when im abroad , as well as at home . it started ,i think early 70s. when there was a situation with a buss that cuold be herd over briton .it was a low anoying hume at night times. plus like one other member i always see the number 1111 .can any body remember the strange buss .it was in the papers . thanks garry.
Every single day
- this happens to me every night i don;t know how or why. Many other types of machines tvs and computers have acted funny around me or not worked at all. I would love to talk to someone about this maybe try and figure out how to control it (firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest freaked
On and Off
- I've been observing faulty streetlights as I walk towards them, they flick off. After a few meters past them, they flick back to life. I still wonder on how can I control this weird stuff.
- —Guest Tox
Im not alone
- Lately i have been going through alot of stress.The other night i was hanging out with a freind on theese steps i was high and drunk and stressed out not a good combo smiles so there was these porch lites behind us and we were really quiet and all of a sudden they went out my friend was like damn I am turning of lights and stuff i looked and they were out then i looked across the street in to the park and one bye one all the lights started going out i though it was very strange but it hasnt only been lights lately everywher i go peogins bird seaguls and other animals have been surrounding me and flying everywher i go why is this happening and what does it mean cab anyone help me
- —Guest Deaja Lennster
MY LIFE AS A SLIDER
- Ever since I can remember I have been responsible for setting off many lightbulbs. Many were and still are street lights and in all the homes I have resided I have watched lightbulbs dim or just blow. I also am responsible for causing radio signal interference when I am standing in front or close to a radio. Certain items have just burned out such as hairdryer or even the fax at work would just go on the whack. I wish I knew the reason for this since it can become pretty creepy to friends and family who don't understand. I have also had experiences when driving where huge seagulls, birds would fly straight for my car and in two instances flew straight into my windshield. It's pretty freaky and it has not stopped. I would be watching TV and recently it just turned off on it's own while I was watching.
- —Guest VAL1003
I'm not alone!
- My friends and I always have street-lights go out on us when we walk together. We barely even notice it anymore, but other people with us freak out. And I got a watch a few months ago, and an hour after I put it on I realized it stopped working. It started working again later that night. I'm glad I'm not alone but this is pretty weird.
- —Guest Kelly
Street Lights Go out and I see 111 all t
- Street lights go out and I see 111 now all the Time . About 5 years ago it was 666. But street lights have been going out ever since I can remember. My sons and wife joke about. They are awair of it as well. They have seen it happen many times.
- —Guest Bill
- To me every night as I drive by these three different street lights. Its scary knowing when I'm close to them cause I know its gonna go off or turn on. Its scary cause I don't know what to think about it. This has been happening to me since I was 16, it also happens in my home town at these 3 certain street lights.
- —Guest garry
street lights go off...
- Yes,I have street lights go off ...For me..I am a 55 year old women and am a psychic,have been my whole life.The street lights started in my 20's.For me it only happens when I feel I am on high psychic wise...excess energy escaping...Sometimes if I'm standing under a street light it will go.One time I was standing in a parking lot with a friend getting ready to go in and eat.We were standing under a parking lot light,and I was telling her how this would happen to me and she did not believe me at all..I admitt she did make me kinda mad,lol because she didn't believe me.When I got upset, the light above us blew and it made both of us jump.LOL she believed me after that... This is how I see it.As part of my gift of being a psychic.
- —Guest Melissa
- it used to be all i could do was see shadow people, but then it got to be feeling others emotions, and premonitions. Now whenever i'm upset or about to cry, lights flicker. How can i use this to my or others advantage?
- —Guest MM
Very creepy indeed
- It's a bit calming to read about all these experiences. To date, the strangest experience I've had with this phenomenon is having an entire row of lights on my campus shut of and turn back on as I walked by each. Later, I asked the maintenance crew if they were motion sensitive---maybe they were glitchy or something---but no such luck. The same happened while driving along a lonely stretch of highway: for about half-a-minute, every highway light blinked off and then on when I passed. That was awfully creepy.
- —Guest June
Yep. Me too..
- I found this article by accident. I noticed this happening to me from a very young age. Living deep in the countryside you notice the light going out I can tell you.
- —Guest Darren
- How about all the streetlights in a row, and they flip on when you are about 150-200 feet away from them, still coincedence? Multiple times? :D.
- —Guest Shadow