A Shadow Version of Me?
- I have never seen a shadow person. But recently, my brothers have seen me in places I wasn't in. This all happens in my mother's room. One night, my brother said I scared him by standing at the end of the bed and making "scary" faces. The next day, my brother walked out of the bathroom and was walking down the hall. He looked into my mom's room, and just stood there and stared. My mom asked him what do you see and he said he saw me. My mom said no, she is in her room. My brother didnt believe mom and went in there. He didn't find anyone. Should I be scared of other people seeing ME? I'm confused ...
- —Guest MK
is that you slender man?
- late one night I saw something or someone in my door way. it looked like it was wearing an orange jump suite and had no face. but I only saw it for a brief moment. did slender men break out of jail (o)-(o)
- —Guest an american
Hooded snout faced shadow man
- When I was young I awoke one night to find a hooded shadow figure standing against the wall next to my bed. The figure moved toward me and the event has haunted my memories ever since. I have had to sleep with a light in my room since the incident and am unable to be in pitch darkness without severe panic. The figure had no identifiable facial features except what appeared to be a long type of animalistic snout. It came towards me and started to lean forward and reach for me. I'm 22 now. Only one other time have I had a shadow experience. This was 2 years back. I was sitting on my couch playing on my laptop when out of top of my eye I saw a shadow standing outside the sliding glass door (to my porch) that was directly in front of me. I quickly dismissed it until my dog immediately ran up to the window barking and growling as if someone was trying to break in! I lived in an elderly area and dismissed it as a alhztymers person. I locked all the doors and was afraid of burglars creepin.
- —Guest T
- Ive been seeing flashes of shadow people, not full on bodies, just shapes moving, today I was staring out my window and our lawn is surrounded by a chain link fence but theres a hedge ad you can see the road under it and I saw two black legs walking I blinked and it disappeared. So far they haven't been malicious but I hope they wont become mean. I might contact them or talk out loud to them
- —Guest Cinnia
- So, this happened to me when I was 7 years old. It was October 17th, 2007, and I believe it was on a Thursday as well. I was taking a nice and hot shower, with the heater on, and I felt cold all of a sudden. I turned around slowly and there was a misty figure with red eyes and one hand was a claw, and the other one was just a gloved-hand. How do I know it was a gloved hand? Well, that hand reached out and took one side of the shower curtain, and was about to pull it, but then I pulled it myself and there was nothing there. The bathroom door was locked. My family was downstairs. I then asked if they had played a prank on me, and they told me no. I then told them that something happened and no one believed me. My Aunt Becky does because before a person dies in our family (or anybody that she has heard of), she will see their apparition or get a premonition of what will happen to them. My dad can also sense spirits, but he doesn't really like to talk about it. Is there somethin
- —Guest Kim
- hi all i too see dark shadows following people not every one it freaks me out. i thought i was the only one.i started seening these shadows 25 years ago .
- —Guest leslie
It's my deadly companion
- Days later a guy was in the parking lot my dad approached the car but stopped and looked into the car...the man was holding a hunting knife so my dad left. The shadow man I saw was just that a shadow who followed me opposite of my shadow he made me want to die and still does he was pitch black and would whisper...still whispers to me. Inaudibly and it makes me ever so sleepy. And then he starts draining everything in me I feel so tired. He likes to hurt me. And if it's not me and I disobey he has killed 5 of my family and 2 people I knew well. All in my dreams all within a couple days they were dead. So it's me for them. I don't know how to get rid of him. He will always come back to me. I don't see a reason they wouldn't come back to you so all I have to say is hold on tight. It's gonna be a hellish ride. As for talking about them making it worse....so what if they kill you then you will be fine...maybe he will...I hope so
- —Guest The End of Solace
Moving Shadow in Hallway
- I lived alone in a very old shotgun house when I was 23. I always slept with my bedroom door open and the hallway light on. A repeated disturbance in the light from the hallway woke me up one night , and since I was very tired I did not want to open my eyes to see what was going on. I fell asleep over and over only to be woken up again by flickering that I could see with my eyes shut. I finally woke up and opened my eyes to see if the light would flicker again, and after some time a shadow raced past my doorway. It happened again after a few minutes coming from the other direction. The shadow had no shape that I could tell, but it flew back and forth past my door at regular intervals (about 3 minutes? I don't remember exactly after over twenty years) I watched this go on for about an hour before I told it in my head to go away - and it did.
- —Guest Guest
- I was talking with an old friend and she mentioned how I had really freaked her out when we were kids and I talked about the little black children playing in the hall, trying to get me to play with them at night. I had completely forgotten about this and thinking back now I can describe them better as shadows, as they had no distinct features, that I would see at night when I went to bed. When I got older I stopped seeing them. I was never scared, but to this day I will swear I could hear them laughing and see them peaking around my doorframe, playing in the hall.
- —Guest Lucy
shadow man with dogs/wolf head
- Was visited by what i can only describe as a stocky dark grey angular male being with what seemed to be a dog or wolfs head it walked slowly up to where i was lying and then moved in closer bring its head towards mine..i let out a huge scream and it backed off and disapeared through the door. it seemed to move in a clockwork sort of animated way. ive been wanting to know what it was for 20 yrs now. will never forget this experience.
- —Guest eddie
- i am 22 almmost 23 i got woken up what felt like somethin chokling me and i can see the stuff in my room and also an extra shadow next to where the bedroom door is after a few mins i thought it went away and the next thing i know everything goes pretty much dark dont know wat it was but i dont think it was a shadow person i see those all the time it was darker and could feel the darkness from it the weird thing was my wife didnt wake up all she did was roll over when my vision was darkened
- —Guest Aaron
Just because you can't explain it
- doesn't mean it's not real. People need to stop looking for explanations for everything. Some things are they way they are just because they are. This is very interesting, and while I'm not very religious, I wonder if these sightings have to do with God. When I was a child I would see shadows moving at night, but I tell myself now that it was just my imagination. Maybe children are more prone to these shadows. Maybe you just have to believe to see them. Who knows.
- —Guest Florence
- I have some personal encounters with them. I just a normal person with normal pair of brains, I suspect they are being's made of Energy. they are not evil or good, just like us a living creature. if i am wrong, then i think the Jinn is what they fit most in.
- —Guest Guest Wouter
the shadow man who threatens my loved on
- My exgirlfriend used to complain about seeing a very tall shadow figure that would talk to me at night while i was asleep. Whatever it, and i were talking about she couldn't quite make out. She also claimed it would threaten her at times, even to the point of her not wanting to sleep in the same bed as me. It got to the point where it was happening every night, and I'm convinced it led to the eventual break up of our relationship.
- —Guest jon
- I believe more research is needed to determine if " different dimensions" can be involved in this phenomena. I'm still not convinced that these are "spirits".