Shadow people ?
- I've never had any problems with our shadow people but I do have a question. We have been experiencing a small ( medium dog size) shadow darting around the house. Any idea?
- —Guest Me
I have the answers that can save you.
- It started when I was four, and I suffered the most unimaginable tortures my entire life until the age of thirty. I'm now thirty eight, and I can tell you how to end your problems. At first I had intended to write my account of the many years of pain, fear, and depression caused by these entities, but now I've decided to save those stories for another time. What matters is that you know these beings which appear as a void of light, a shadow even in a dark room, are not only real, they have an agenda. They wish many things: To end your life or to take control of it. In the meantime they will torture you, quietly manipulate you, ruin your health and your sleep, and eventually bring you to brink of madness. Allow me to explain precisely what must be done to end your torment. Rage will not help. God will not help. Fighting will not help. Pleading will not help. You must find the couragous serenety within to calmly face your attackers, whether in a dream or in waking.
- —Guest Clinton
Animal in the Corner of my Eye
- One night about 3 years ago I was wat hing TV and then all of a sudden at the corner of my eye I saw a black figure of a cat jump from the floor onto the table right next to me and I looked and nothing was there! I also have a gift to see and communicate with spirits,but I'm only 13 and not completely use to it yet! It still scares me to think about it.
- —Guest bunnyboo13
- they have always been in my life...passing fast. so i can't explain why they come and go ?? lots of ???? but they do.
- I've. had 2 really bad experiences with black shadows.The first one happened when I was about 18 yrs.old.Me and my sister where in our room laying down talking.She was in a corner of the room in bed and I was on the floor on a mattres by the window.Eventually my sister ended up falling asleep so I later there staring out the window at the moon.In the corner my sister was laying at the light from the moon was shining .As I looked at the corner the wall began to turn pitch black n the hair on the back of my neck started sticking up.All of a sudden this shadow came off the wall n I could see these red pupils n it started flying around the room coming towards me with this horrifying scream as if someone was dying in so much pain .I froze up with fear couldn't scream or move I was terrified .I remember it was so eager to pull me off my mattress on to the floor n wen my arm fell off the mattress the floor was gone n it was a black hole .I started praying but cldnt finly I remberd n said it
- —Guest Teena
- approx 10 years ago during a major change in my life this happened... I sat in my living room (wide awake) watching tv and just trying to relax when i had this really strong urge to turn around and to check behind me,nothing was there but the feeling was persistent and got stronger and stronger so i got up and checked the the passage,i glanced upstairs as i walked back in to my living room,I sat back down and the feeling that something BAD was with me/around was still there,i tried to ignore it for a few mins but i couldnt.Then i sat forward and muted the tv thinking i might here something but there was no strange sounds,i then looked down to d floor and then looked up again,as i looked up i cought a glance of a dark figure above me between the ceiling and wall,It looked like a human crouching and creeping closer and closer towards me and then when it noticed me seing it it dissapeared.The figure felt evil and i have wondered ever since what it wanted or what this meant.Any suggestions
- —Guest sunny
Shadows in night
- I was sleeping in my chair then i woke up.. then i want to drink water because i feel thirsty.. when i was walking near the kitchen i saw shadow holding the chair in our kitchen then i said "what do you want?" then the shadow run fast through the dark side of our kitchen... and then after several times that the shadows approaching me... i can't feel any fear because i was thinking this shadows are protecting me and keep me safe every night... this shadows can't harm anyone.. this might be a lost soul and finding there true identity because lost souls cannot remember there past life.. i don't know if this is true but all of the people that can see shadows in the night don't be scared and be kind to them :)) thanks godbless
- —Guest Guest jobert
search for the past
- During my crib days, I used to have such experiences at night which would occur regularly enough to become a normality. It would start with seeing spirits of jesters and other folk, which I would consider rather much a freaky hallucination these days or just a sick perk for a sensitive child. Moving on to the realistic part of the experience, I used to see a figure in a black cloak kneeling beside my crib. He would then ask for my hand (I forget which one) and I would obey. He had what I perceive as a deep guttural sound and I would always feel tingling in my hand afterwards. This experience would occur the same way frequently. I started hiding under my blanket when the experiences became more frequent and eventually stopped. Having grown up, I have been wondering what the entity was and have been searching to come face to face with it again.
- —Guest j
- i live in a moble home in a nice place with my uncle 2brothers mother and step father. the 1st time i seen these showdows are when i got sick with my galbladder witch almost caused me death they do not harm us they do not bother my cat they play with her but never harm her. at night when i wake up in the middle of the night to get something to drink i feel someone over me when i sleep i do not know who these people are but i do belive they are my grandfather and grandmother and i dont have any ideas but i do belive my grand parents are spirts watching over me and portecting me from any thing harmful around me.. some people belive some dont but when they see them they will be amazed
- —Guest destdest
- this sounds like sleep paralysis hun look it up my sister has the same thing theres pills you can take to reduce it and it cant hurt you althought it is frightening x
- —Guest sharon
shadow ppl are
- I heard a psychic who talks to dead pol call the shadow ppl creations of negative energy by humans. The shadows need negative energy to grow stronger. Bigger. Some r small scurry in walls n ceilings. Others big. Very rare ti see more than one in a home. 5 is hard to stomach. Takes a lot if negative energy to create. Never mind more than one. They feed if of anyone not just its created. Can take life over time of constant attacks on same ppl over n over. Will continue to exist in a home after unknowing creators pass on ti attack
- —Guest boo
Not sure if it was a shadow person
- Twenty-five years ago when I was 4 years old, I woke up in the middle of the night for a drink of water. I had a night light in my room-always, I was very afraid of the dark. I remember looking over at my bedroom window and seeing a jet black hooded figure there. I was not afraid at first. This may sound crazy but keep in mind I was only four. I told it hi and waved. It got bigger. I was so afraid then, I hid under my blanket. The next morning my dad and I looked around outside-no footprints or anything. My parents thought it was my imagination. I won't EVER forget it! Thank God I have never seen one again and hope I never do again.
- I work in a hotel where people have commited suicide. When i work the graveyard shift a see a dark shadow, straight in my eyesight, cross the lobby. Two of the suicides were committed in the room directly above the front desk.
- —Guest texy
I'm 13 and see both
- I see both ghosts and shadow people whenever I'm around my uncle and great grandmother. I told them both that I see shadow people and spirits and all they keep asking me to describe the spirit so they can try and get it to leave me alone but this spirit won't show itself but plays tricks on me ad the shadow people are there whenever something important happens all the time
- —Guest Scarred
what i have seen
- my mom and my sister have seen shadow people as have i.
- —Guest john