- i live in a moble home in a nice place with my uncle 2brothers mother and step father. the 1st time i seen these showdows are when i got sick with my galbladder witch almost caused me death they do not harm us they do not bother my cat they play with her but never harm her. at night when i wake up in the middle of the night to get something to drink i feel someone over me when i sleep i do not know who these people are but i do belive they are my grandfather and grandmother and i dont have any ideas but i do belive my grand parents are spirts watching over me and portecting me from any thing harmful around me.. some people belive some dont but when they see them they will be amazed
- —Guest destdest
- this sounds like sleep paralysis hun look it up my sister has the same thing theres pills you can take to reduce it and it cant hurt you althought it is frightening x
- —Guest sharon
shadow ppl are
- I heard a psychic who talks to dead pol call the shadow ppl creations of negative energy by humans. The shadows need negative energy to grow stronger. Bigger. Some r small scurry in walls n ceilings. Others big. Very rare ti see more than one in a home. 5 is hard to stomach. Takes a lot if negative energy to create. Never mind more than one. They feed if of anyone not just its created. Can take life over time of constant attacks on same ppl over n over. Will continue to exist in a home after unknowing creators pass on ti attack
- —Guest boo
Not sure if it was a shadow person
- Twenty-five years ago when I was 4 years old, I woke up in the middle of the night for a drink of water. I had a night light in my room-always, I was very afraid of the dark. I remember looking over at my bedroom window and seeing a jet black hooded figure there. I was not afraid at first. This may sound crazy but keep in mind I was only four. I told it hi and waved. It got bigger. I was so afraid then, I hid under my blanket. The next morning my dad and I looked around outside-no footprints or anything. My parents thought it was my imagination. I won't EVER forget it! Thank God I have never seen one again and hope I never do again.
- I work in a hotel where people have commited suicide. When i work the graveyard shift a see a dark shadow, straight in my eyesight, cross the lobby. Two of the suicides were committed in the room directly above the front desk.
- —Guest texy
I'm 13 and see both
- I see both ghosts and shadow people whenever I'm around my uncle and great grandmother. I told them both that I see shadow people and spirits and all they keep asking me to describe the spirit so they can try and get it to leave me alone but this spirit won't show itself but plays tricks on me ad the shadow people are there whenever something important happens all the time
- —Guest Scarred
what i have seen
- my mom and my sister have seen shadow people as have i.
- —Guest john
Shadow figure, outdoors
- In Jan 2012, my boyfriend and I were at a State Park around 8:30 pm in WI. We were under a pavillion, on top of a hill, overlooking the lake. It was a clear night with a full moon and snow on the ground. All of a sudden my bf said 'Someone's coming.' I looked to the bottom of the hill and briefly saw a dark figure that I thought to be a man. I hid behind my bf. There were no other cars or people as far as we could tell. I heard their footsteps crunching in the snow, as they walked by. Then the steps suddenly stopped. I came out from behind my bf and no one was there! I had JUST heard those steps very near to us a second before! That hill does have a history of sightings, as my bf used to go there w/a paranormal group. I was scared and amazed at the same time.
- —Guest CH
- I am from tupelo ms. I was sleeping one night in a house 150 plus years old .Iwoke up to wisper in my ear it said"STAAAAY"I was scard to death and dindnt want to open my eyes i prayed to god for a second then looked at my window and seen a triangler 3 foot to 4 foot object at the window,it appeared faint.almost as a person with a hat and a cape them kinda disappeared.after it left i felt better.
- —Guest noble
Just a question
- Shadow People are their shadows darker then the shadows of things or people at night? My mom and I once saw one recently it looked like someone walking up our driveway but the shadow was long. It was darker than my shadow when we went to investigate and it was in the opposite direction from mine. It came real quick through the grass and about 5seconds later it went down the lawn and was gone. My main question is, are they darker than our own shadows?
- —Guest Tempest owl
- When i was about 7 or 8 i was in my room sleeping then i woke up to find a shadowy figuar. I have been seeing them ever since.
- —Guest tyler
- it's awhile since I posted, I can't believe all the sightings since. Has anybody an idea what these things are?
- —Guest Debra
shadow people are 4th demintional beings
- Sometimes our brain wants to look and see something scary out of a situation that is beyond immagination; like ghost and spirits. I purpose that shadow people are people that have found a way to harness the power of a black hole and put a bend in spacetime that they are crossing spacetime and somehow come into our field of vision. Most brains are not capable of comprehending that let alone viewing it and once you've seen one you are able to see more if you want to. The beings crossing that spacetime is creating a moving vortex similiar to a blackhole but with and output smaller then what was used to cross spacetime. I wonder if the people that feel pain is because that's how their body reacts to the output caused by this tear in spacetime.
Don't hurt me
- when i was 13 years old i couldn't sleep one night around 2 or 3 clock of the morning i turn facing my bathroom i saw a black mass forming almost to a man went around it looked like if was floating towards me it sat front of my bed i could see the pressure against where it was sitting all sudden in my head it was laughing at it had no face but it grab my feet didn't let go of me until scream and my mother on the lights it was gone i never saw it again but i still dont know what was it or it wanted from me please help!
- —Guest teresa17
- I live in a remote log cabin in the Georgia Mountains. I am a retired police captain from metro Atlanta. I don't really believe in ghosts, definitely don't believe in demons or such other nonsense. Today I was sitting by the fireplace looking at Facebook on my iPad. The entire east wall of that room is glass and looks out upon a covered porch with a view of the mountains in the distance. From the corner of my eye I saw movement on the porch, glanced that way and saw what I at first thought was someone walking on the porch outside the glass windows. A tall, dark, indistinct human shape that vanished in an instant...almost faded out you might say. I don't know if it was a trick of the light or if I saw what you people are talking about. Never happened to me before.
- —Guest Sam