- i thnk vampire aren't real creatures but in other way it is possible that they exists 4 eg here at my town der r mani cases of people actin lik devil n drinking human blood
- —Guest Daniel
true are not does it mater
- Everything points to no they do not exist,the say it comes from the plague times the word vampire has existed for hundreds if not thousands of years that name came from some were didn't it. ether someone had a fantastic imagination way back then are it's very real.
- —Guest Michelle waring
Count can't 'type-pula'
- Why are all the self-proclaimed vampires on here--type as if they were a 12 year old who is in desperate need of an English tutor? Vampire or not learn how to spell and use proper grammar.
- —Guest Get Real
- If you ever see the vampire and stay alive your legs gona start too run .............yes they are real
- —Guest hmmm
are vampire real
- i dn't think so vampires are real but i want to believe in them. Can't help it i luv vampire diaries.
- —Guest AAshi chauhan
i really want that are vampire real.
- i want to know if i am a vampire,i was confused by my self in reasently.
- —Guest jane
- opened to all aspect to vampire myths like to be more informed
- —Guest alex
- my beliefe that vampires are just a erotic attraction to many and one cannot dispute that fact.Ive challaged others in the past im still waiting to prove me wrong that they do exist regards alex
- —Guest alex
- Pathetic. These people are confused and in need of attention. Jack Nicholson was the best looking vampire I ever saw or was that a wolf man?
- —Guest Cprtany
- actrally I'm one myself, and BTW we vampires aren't maniacs! Why can't human just realize were the same as you with JUST like 3 differences 1. We need to live diffeently (drinking blood etc.) 2 just a bit more stamina etc. 3 and we have diffrent teeth Why can't you just look at it as a evolution damn at least you got a scientific word. EV-O-LU-TION
- —Guest "bloodcrazed"
- I luv vampire I seriously want to be one of them like bella wow
- —Guest heenal
- Havent you people looked on vampirewebsite.net ? like someone already suggested im sure you guy have not but you need to. it tells you eveything about a vampire. how would i know cause i am one and ive read the website. we are not evil or immortal.
- —Guest avery
- Believe they are real. Believe me I've only seen them in my dreams but i known they r real
- —Guest foxy
- you lose more than you gain .one never knows how much can be lost with this curse and yes Iam a real vampire .there is nothing good about what I am to all you want a be,s love is never possible .being in one place is never possible.we live in darkness never telling anyone what we are or who we are
- —Guest old one
Careful out there
- I only ever met one person who qualifies as a human vampire. She was 11 years old at the time she was in our facility, 4 ft high but already in a D-size bra - and according to the reports, had been psychotic since before she was weaned. Blood and knives were her obsessions, but now she was getting interested in boys. We took all available precautions, including warning the boys to stay clear of her. One of our streetwise wonders didn't listen, however, and snuck off into the laundry room with her while our backs were turned. He managed to get away with only minor scratches - but you should have seen the look on his face after his encounter. Her parents had her institutionalized shortly afterward, and I hope she was never able to escape... one of the creepiest people I ever met.
- —Guest The Sitter