posers and energy suckers.
- THAT said, I do believe in energy vampires, and have had some experience...I am a massage therapist, and energy worker, some clients, IF you do not guard yourself, will suck you dry, sub consciously or purposefully. I find this especially true in those who are very ill, and fibromyalgia sufferers...almost like their energy field is chronically empty, chakras sucking rather than connecting? I had one experience with a woman that left me crying and empty for a good week. Now I pray before each session and am careful to guard my energy. I also had a Shiatsu teacher tell me she worked on another martial artist, who grinned at her at the beginning of the session, and had sucked her energy dry before they were done...leaving her exhausted. You know how a water always levels itself? Human energy does too. If you have alot, and the people around you don't, it can suck yours...I find this often in crowds, and busy places...
- —Guest anonomyssy
Living people cannot be true vampires.
- Vampiroids are not vampires. Some actually believe themselves to be vampires. They are not. How could they be when the definition of a vampire, upon examination, is revealed to be a dead body that issues forth from its tomb in the night to quaff the warm blood of the living, whereby it is nourished and preserved? Vampiroids, therefore, cannot be re-animated corpses with an awful supernatural existence beyond the grave. People who either believe themselves to be vampires, or want to become vampires and affect what they construe to be vampiristic lifestyles, even when this is taken to extremes, are invariably vampiroids. But it is not even as simple as that because there are various categories of vampiroid, ranging from harmless poseurs to dangerous psychopaths. The former may be benign, but the latter are capable of murder. Thus the vampiroid is not a supernatural being, but a human who embraces what he or she assumes to be a lifestyle commensurate with vampirism as largely depicted in
A different vampire
- I believe in vampires. Hell, how could I not when I believe I am one? I enjoy the taste of blood, I drain other peoples energies while I'm near, I have superior eye sight in the darkness, and although I haven't lived for 1000 years, I have memories from previous lives from ages past, at least one of which where I was stabbed in the heart, and cremated after accusations of vampirism.
- —Guest Red
i would love to be a vampire
- I truly believe that vampires exist they're not like the twilight movies and such.i would love to be one i want to live long and accomplish many things.if any real vampires would turn me please email me at email@example.com
- —Guest izzy
we dont know
- i alwaays heard that the vampire myths were based on possesions and demonic events that occured . That being said i believe that if a vampire were to exist , they would be a spiritual presence or demon. I dont know if that kind of demon exists , bur the fact is we have to except that there are supernatural powers at work(satan) andthat we will never really be sure of everything that happens spiritually. That being said, i dont belove vampires are groups of teenage guys that live in a demolished hotel in santa carla ( the lost boys) , or but i do believe they are more spiritual then anything
- —Guest starr
- Why would a vampire walk around wearing black and flashin their fangs. Plus they drink blood at night.
- —Guest Ginger
we r out there
- Duh were like normal...just a few unnatural quirks. Sure were attracked 2 color black. We loath all those myths about us. Ohh and my friend does witchcraft.
- —Guest Jade
- I really hope this ridiculous vampire craze ends soon.
- —Guest vannyd
- First of all,how can ppl say that they aren't real..there are many things we dnt know about on this earth because they haven't been found yet or we can't see...personally i believe in them because, ppl may have a condition or a blood fetish(or anaemic)(low iron in blood) and there can also be energy drawing vamps.And ppl believe in ghosts and god so why not vamps..i mean they may not be around today but back in the 19th century , it could have been possible and ppl tried to cover it up like the UFO's...how's to say that they aren't real when they do not know for sure i mean put it up to science and mythology and myths but they could be out there,but they aren't what ppl say they are,like they may just be normal people,and dnt have anything to do with,speed,stength or going out in sunlight(burned) so don't revise on myths to prove this coz as i said they could be different frm what ppl say on the internet.
- —Guest XxEmoloveforeverxX
wish they be real !!!!
- hi i've seen vampires in some movies such as vampire diaries.i actually i've never thought they are such a creatures!! they arent demon ... they can be good... and being a vampire has more advantages than disadvantages isnt it??? i hope to know the truth abou it ... had anyone realy see one? here is my email firstname.lastname@example.org I ll be glad if someone give me some information on this ... i m expecting an email ....
- —Guest sara
They are Real
- In places like New York, people think they are vampires. They get they're teeth done by dentists. And they actually attack people and drink their blood.
- —Guest Hollie Dunford (age 8)
- If their is such a thing ...it is a demon..& wishes to posses ur souls...be careful what u wish for.. I pray u find Jesus...for he loves u so much he gave his life...so u & I would be reconciled to God...God Bless u all
- —Guest hope
Believer but searching
- Ever since I was younger I've believed in vampires. I'm 19 and quite honestly if they do exist-- I'd love to partake in such a life. Please, with the truth , email me at email@example.com
- —Guest Wants the truth
- I known that vampires are out there its in the Bible. There will come a generation who will devour people with sharp pointy teeth. Also in zech 14. God plagued people who rose up against God's peopleby their flesh rotting and eating their neighbors. The closer we come to the end the more the creatures from hell are escaping. Read your Bible it tell you about these creatures.
- —Guest joe
- I have been living for 1000 years , and now you people say that there is no damn vampires??? ,,, dont worry , i will make u a vampire myself , just email me on this Marpeetch@hotmail.com Dont worry , it doesnt hurt a lot :D
- —Guest Dracula