With the popularity of the Anne Rice novels, Dracula movies, TV shows like True Blood and the Twilight series, vampires are more pervasive than ever. What do you think of this growing phenomenon? Do you know a vampire? Are you a vampire? Share Your Opinion
- Not sure,but I do understand one thing!
Since I was 2 years old and I'm not sure how I remember this?
I new about vampires. I still look back sometimes and I ask myself why?
What's the reason behind my mind feeling so lost,,, Yes I was truly born with uper and lower vampire fangs ( or that is what I call them) Lol.
No I do not think I am a vampire or do I claim to be and I'm not asking to be turned. I just want to understand my self more. There are other thing's I could tell everyone, but I no one thing! I am a very normal something? Please help!
- —Guest birth
- do you want to become a vampire then
contact mama isiabel to help you transform
into vampire at mama4africanspe
- —Guest lizzy marhta
i am a vampire
- You become a vampire with spells like blood red pale skin moonlight draw me in quench my thirst cursing veins let my body fell no pain 3 time
- —Guest cool cat
vampires are real
- im a vampire and all vampires are diffarent i can go in the sun and go to churchies i can go bear garlick all vampires are diffarant ok
Some people are fools.
- I honestly don't understand some of you. Vampirism is a curse. It is a Blight upon you're very soul and being. It's not meant to be Romanticized. You are damned with an endless hollow feeling, always empty and never satisfied. Vampires do not in fact burn in the usual sense, but are more prone to irritation of the skin and sunburn. They don't fear religious deities or symbols, holy water isn't some magical mixture that burns them. The fangs are generally a lie, while some do have a nice set of canines they are not a requirement. Garlic as a ward is just silly. While they do have more powerful and efficient immune systems, they aren't invincible. I am genuinely sickened by all of the children on here claiming to be one or wishing to be turned. If you're bit by a vampire, you're dead, no living creature can sustain a loss of blood that great. They aren't immortal, though they generally age very well and appear more youthful. Honestly people, don't make fools of yourself.
- —Guest Just someone
- Hum,,,Hi,i think the vampire are real,i mean they are existing.i do believe.Because i can feel they-vampire.I dont know why,i just i can feel them.and i wanna be one too so much.email me.
- —Guest Oirsha
- guys vampires are real i am a vampire why do u say this crap i have fangs and i have all of the effects ._. stop
- —Guest guest123456
EASY WAY TO BECOME A VAMPIRE
- Do you want to become a vampire... or do you just want a taste?
Whatever your desire, we can fulfill it! Contact our Mystical Vampire Home at email@example.com
Be sure you want it,
no turning back...
Our highly skilled vampires can alter your very essence, turning you
into a real vampire.
- —Guest Merlibat
- i have studied every thing about them and find their characteristics in peoples , they resembling peoples don't have all the features but a few.....
- —Guest adeel chadhar
are vampires real?
- By history and reaserch vampires are not real but reaserch has been rong many times befor. Now do I beleaven vampires? Yes I do beleaven vampires. And that history in vampires are eather storys or they are real. Now I can't say what you beleave but that is what I beleave
- —Guest vampireknight001
- To those who claim themselves as vampires: All your answers are not consistent with each other, you know..*sigh*.. Others say they don't burn in the sun while others say they burn after 3 hours or so and etc.. If you're going to lie then at least try harder. Also, does favoring dark colors have anything to do with being a vampire? I dont think so.. And guys, what's with the-'please, please change me!!' comments?? Could you not just be thankful that you're alive? Anyway, in my opinion - vampires are demons, I guesse..?
- If their is such a thing ...it is a demon..& wishes to posses ur souls...be careful what u wish for..
I pray u find Jesus...for he loves u so much he gave his life...so u & I would be reconciled to God...God Bless u all
- —Guest hope
Believer but searching
- Ever since I was younger I've believed in vampires. I'm 19 and quite honestly if they do exist-- I'd love to partake in such a life. Please, with the truth , email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Wants the truth
- I known that vampires are out there its in the Bible. There will come a generation who will devour people with sharp pointy teeth. Also in zech 14. God plagued people who rose up against God's peopleby their flesh rotting and eating their neighbors. The closer we come to the end the more the creatures from hell are escaping. Read your Bible it tell you about these creatures.
- —Guest joe
- I have been living for 1000 years , and now you people say that there is no damn vampires??? ,,, dont worry , i will make u a vampire myself , just email me on this Marpeetch@hotmail.com
Dont worry , it doesnt hurt a lot :D
- —Guest Dracula