With the popularity of the Anne Rice novels, Dracula movies, TV shows like True Blood and the Twilight series, vampires are more pervasive than ever. What do you think of this growing phenomenon? Do you know a vampire? Are you a vampire?
Oddities about real vamps
- After reading through some of these replies, I noticed more criticism about typing and spelling than about the content of the post. Many Vampyres / Upyreshi have health conditions that mock medical conditions that humans have such as ADHD, yet the medications for that problem does not help. We have what seems to be chronic fatique but all the weight loss pills, ADHD drugs, not to forget the illegals do not give us physical healthy "get up and go." And the same lack of energy makes for a mind that races with hundreds of ideas a minute complimented with clouded brain when it comes to putting these ideas into action. We tend to prefer the company of our own kind to that of family, and late in life awakenings, especially post marriage often ends in divorce. There's a great deal of baggage that comes with being a real vampire; the younger a person realizes who and what they are, the better they adapt. It also depends on the individual's upbringing, personal belief systems, etc.
No two Houses or individuals are the sam
- It doesn't matter to me if mundane society believes we are real or not, but there is no "turning like in the movies" instead, we are born with the genetic capacity or predisposition for vampirism, defined as needing external energy sources for supplementing the inadequate amount of life force that our bodies do not make. If you factor in research on parallel humanoid races, seriously royal bloodlines, junk DNA, etc. That's a great place to start. No two vampires / vampyres / Upyr / Upir are alike and that is defined by our inherited genetics as our parents had to have active genes or at the very least dormant genes with the capacity for awakening, which does not always happen.
Am here to give my testimony
- My names are LUIS FERAGO .
Am here to give my testimony of how i became a vampire.Long time ago,a friend of mine told me that Vampires are real and i doubted it at the first place,not until she confessed to me that she is one of them.She told me the reason she had to became a vampire,at first i was scared of her but later she made me understand that i need not to be scared and that becoming a vampire will only make me live longer than expected,become famous and be able to fight all my enemies which i later agreed to become,i never thought it was real not until recently.
Am very proud to be one of them now,i have no reason to be scared to give my testimony to the world.In case you are interested,just contact the bellow email.
- —Guest luis ferago
- Not sure,but I do understand one thing!
Since I was 2 years old and I'm not sure how I remember this?
I new about vampires. I still look back sometimes and I ask myself why?
What's the reason behind my mind feeling so lost,,, Yes I was truly born with uper and lower vampire fangs ( or that is what I call them) Lol.
No I do not think I am a vampire or do I claim to be and I'm not asking to be turned. I just want to understand my self more. There are other thing's I could tell everyone, but I no one thing! I am a very normal something? Please help!
- —Guest birth
- do you want to become a vampire then
contact mama isiabel to help you transform
into vampire at mama4africanspe
- —Guest lizzy marhta
i am a vampire
- You become a vampire with spells like blood red pale skin moonlight draw me in quench my thirst cursing veins let my body fell no pain 3 time
- —Guest cool cat
vampires are real
- im a vampire and all vampires are diffarent i can go in the sun and go to churchies i can go bear garlick all vampires are diffarant ok
Some people are fools.
- I honestly don't understand some of you. Vampirism is a curse. It is a Blight upon you're very soul and being. It's not meant to be Romanticized. You are damned with an endless hollow feeling, always empty and never satisfied. Vampires do not in fact burn in the usual sense, but are more prone to irritation of the skin and sunburn. They don't fear religious deities or symbols, holy water isn't some magical mixture that burns them. The fangs are generally a lie, while some do have a nice set of canines they are not a requirement. Garlic as a ward is just silly. While they do have more powerful and efficient immune systems, they aren't invincible. I am genuinely sickened by all of the children on here claiming to be one or wishing to be turned. If you're bit by a vampire, you're dead, no living creature can sustain a loss of blood that great. They aren't immortal, though they generally age very well and appear more youthful. Honestly people, don't make fools of yourself.
- —Guest Just someone
- Hum,,,Hi,i think the vampire are real,i mean they are existing.i do believe.Because i can feel they-vampire.I dont know why,i just i can feel them.and i wanna be one too so much.email me.
- —Guest Oirsha
- guys vampires are real i am a vampire why do u say this crap i have fangs and i have all of the effects ._. stop
- —Guest guest123456
EASY WAY TO BECOME A VAMPIRE
- Do you want to become a vampire... or do you just want a taste?
Whatever your desire, we can fulfill it! Contact our Mystical Vampire Home at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure you want it,
no turning back...
Our highly skilled vampires can alter your very essence, turning you
into a real vampire.
- —Guest Merlibat
- i have studied every thing about them and find their characteristics in peoples , they resembling peoples don't have all the features but a few.....
- —Guest adeel chadhar
are vampires real?
- By history and reaserch vampires are not real but reaserch has been rong many times befor. Now do I beleaven vampires? Yes I do beleaven vampires. And that history in vampires are eather storys or they are real. Now I can't say what you beleave but that is what I beleave
- —Guest vampireknight001
- To those who claim themselves as vampires: All your answers are not consistent with each other, you know..*sigh*.. Others say they don't burn in the sun while others say they burn after 3 hours or so and etc.. If you're going to lie then at least try harder. Also, does favoring dark colors have anything to do with being a vampire? I dont think so.. And guys, what's with the-'please, please change me!!' comments?? Could you not just be thankful that you're alive? Anyway, in my opinion - vampires are demons, I guesse..?
- If their is such a thing ...it is a demon..& wishes to posses ur souls...be careful what u wish for..
I pray u find Jesus...for he loves u so much he gave his life...so u & I would be reconciled to God...God Bless u all
- —Guest hope