From the article: Are Vampires Real?
With the popularity of the Anne Rice novels, Dracula movies, TV shows like True Blood and the Twilight series, vampires are more pervasive than ever. What do you think of this growing phenomenon? Do you know a vampire? Are you a vampire? Share Your Opinion
- I am a vampire, but I have always believed it a religion, a choice to drink human blood, no special powers, obviously, but people do drink human blood. And some get quite devoted to that, so it can be called a religion.
- —Guest Ender
- plz if any one can turn me into a vampire or help me just mail me plz : firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest rojina
- there is no real vampire in this world. if there is show them,
- —Guest keethi
are vampires real?
- I believe vampires are real. I am not one but i would like to make friends with them. They fascinate me.
- —Guest nancy
Vampire is not real,
- They can't be real ,Because when God created man , He made like him , so Vampire can not be lik God ,,, isn't clear enough ?
- —Guest Joseph
This Vampire is Real: acacius albinus
- There is a real vampire who has finally come public about his existence and his name is Acacius Albinus. He has a book on amazon and answers questions on his website: http://askavamp.com/
- —Guest Sidney R.
- Vampires aren't real. They're a "sub-culture" like goths, emos, skaters, surfers etc. Sharpening your teeth, wearing black and avoiding the sun don't qualify you as a vampire, because there is no such thing. Perhaps those deeming themselves as vampires need to get some vitamin d and fresh air. When you grow up you'll look back on your "vampire" days and cringe with embarrassment.
- —Guest Vampire Schmampire
- i thnk vampire aren't real creatures but in other way it is possible that they exists 4 eg here at my town der r mani cases of people actin lik devil n drinking human blood
- —Guest Daniel
true are not does it mater
- Everything points to no they do not exist,the say it comes from the plague times the word vampire has existed for hundreds if not thousands of years that name came from some were didn't it. ether someone had a fantastic imagination way back then are it's very real.
- —Guest Michelle waring
Count can't 'type-pula'
- Why are all the self-proclaimed vampires on here--type as if they were a 12 year old who is in desperate need of an English tutor? Vampire or not learn how to spell and use proper grammar.
- —Guest Get Real
- If you ever see the vampire and stay alive your legs gona start too run .............yes they are real
- —Guest hmmm
are vampire real
- i dn't think so vampires are real but i want to believe in them. Can't help it i luv vampire diaries.
- —Guest AAshi chauhan
i really want that are vampire real.
- i want to know if i am a vampire,i was confused by my self in reasently.
- —Guest jane
- opened to all aspect to vampire myths like to be more informed
- —Guest alex
- my beliefe that vampires are just a erotic attraction to many and one cannot dispute that fact.Ive challaged others in the past im still waiting to prove me wrong that they do exist regards alex
- —Guest alex
1-15 of 214Next