Google is not your friend
- I really wish those spouting their paranoid dribble would learn a little about the science or scientists they dismiss or accuse of conspiracies, before posting their cerebral snot on here. There is No planet x and nothing of any significance will happen In december other than the norm it all stems from the wrong assumption the Mayans predicted the end is nigh.. which they didn't, The Mayans never predicted the world will end in 2012, This idea of 2012 as the end of the world was actually first introduced by New Age religionist Jose Arguelles in the 1987 book The Mayan Factor. This apocalypse scenario has since been naively adopted by the likes of the tin hatters et el. After 2012 a new cycle begins as day zero, or 130000. Its purely conceptual its not literal. So the Mayans were complex but possessed no more insight than any other culture, Eratosthenes measured the Earth with nothing more than a stick in the sand but unfortunately never raises an eyebrow. I guess this wil
- —Guest tired of whackos
No. We are loved and protected
- Our creator didn't bring us 26,000 years from the last foiled attempt at Ascension to be decimated by a rogue planet of the Annunaki. We are safe. People who live in fear, however, are easily controlled and manipulated--the goal of the NWO. Just relax. Everything is unfolding as it is meant to do.
Gods are Aliens
- Ancient civilisations knowledge should not be taken as complete myth. The ancient Samarian's depicted Uranus at the correct size and in the correct position in our solar system, a planet they could never have been seen by the people. These images where left to us in the form of stone carvings inside stone building that a civilisation that ancient would not have had the technology to produce. Almost every spiritual story from an ancient religion shows advanced beings who in many texts are said to have descended from the heavens. These beings are depicted as teachers and even saviours. Each civilisation that depicted beings like this, suddenly made huge advances in technology, medicine and also in a spiritual way, there is archaeological evidence to support this. We can also see from the Mayan temples and other stone building of various ancient cultures that the people where fascinated with the stars, especially the equinoxes. I believe the great aliens will return possibly with Nibiru.
- —Guest LIJA
- please for the non believers, just be a little open minded. listen if nibiru was coming, would they really tell you. NO. but there giving us warnings: 1/ The emergency bradcasting test every fifteen minutes. 2/ All troops overseas being sent home. That never really happened just like that before. 3/ The head commish over by NASA sent a video email around the world to its employees to prepare for natural disaster. And there are many more. there warning us by clues and parables. If you knew destruction was coming in AUG. of 2012. Would you really pay your bills, Mortgage, Student loans, etc. everything has to move and rotate as usual. all what i stated above was researched, please you do the same. Prepare.
- —Guest John Elroy
HOW Far Away Is It. . . ?
- If Nibiru goes out way beyond the orbit of Pluto, how did this ancient race survive on it for long, so far from the sun, no heat, no light . . ? Or was it just kind of a huge spaceship and not a planet at all? In which case, somebody wake those guys up and tell them to check their instruments, because they're gonna miss us at this rate! And if they created homo sapiens, why did it take so long for us to invent McDonald's and iPhones? Surely any civilised race would have made sure we had fast food and entertainment. I do believe in most paranormal stuff, but this is just an excuse for the God-botherers to get on their soap boxes and try to frighten everyone. Well, time to make sure Santa is sleeping and wake the Easter Bunny before I go on holiday to Venus, I guess . . .
- —Guest Crone
- It's amazing how the truth always comes out in the end. I never heard about Nibiru until I started searching for more answers to the questions my family and children had about December 2012. It's really a time to double check what you believe in and hold on to it. And most of all make things right with the people you cherish and love especially your family and friends.
- —Guest Stella
yes and no
- It was written in the mayan text ,the bible ,and many more walks of life, deal with what come our way ,the last time it was the great flood ,this is the 6th passing,GOD will save his children. this is man's world with to many laws greed power and lies it end where it began the middle east , it saddens me to know that this is the world we live in
- —Guest peace and good wil to man
I believe in the ancient society.
- Too many milleniums have passed for other species of hominids to develope within our solar system. Mankind expands extra terrestial evidence as visitors from the stars, where reality may be existance limited to a solar system. I believe Nibiru is on its way and mankind failed to acknowlege ancient wisdom. I do not believe fantasies of spectacular upheavals, but hope that Texas doesn't drift to a new north pole!! I am gamboling that 500 feet MSL is enough of a hedge.
- —Guest histarter
Soul Release To God
- If man interferes with the Celestial Planes of God's residence and its universal balance, then the ultimate will commence. God gave mankind all in his Glory and Splendor to live and let live but some Man believe that they are above God and those who mistreat his creation will be doomed and if the good beings have to go to they will certainly be reborn and those that destroyed his creation will be no more. If you are a true believer in God, fear Not! He takes hold of his devotees who believeth in him fully!. Our our only defence if this is true and even if it is not true, serve our Creator just as he is serving us. Love you all. See you in Heaven!
- —Guest Angel
- I'm really scared something like this might happen. What can we do? We're all doomed.
- —Guest Greg
no one knows
- All can speculate at to what the end will be be no one knows. All major religions are books wriitne by man not god. If it were so there would only be one religion. Man has survived for tens of thousands of years and us homosapiens are the only living out of about 12. It is just as possible that aliens created us as did some magic diety. All can believe as they want but do not bash others for theirs as long as they don't infringe on others.Besides Jesus would be disgusted at what people have turned his teachings into.
- —Guest joshny
TRUMPETS, BLUE STAR, AND 2 SUNS? REALLY!
- in the past couple of years all this have manifested and then some. us and the rest of the universe can only watch when the greater wonders of the Creator is at work. whether it be a change by the deaths of our present form or new life with a change of vibration, the only thing we can do is watch.unless of course, you have a million to afford an underground mosoleum for you and your family. The people digging deep into the earth to preserve themselves are the ones stupid. i believe that the Good Book had something to say to those only thinking of themselves. me, I ain't hiding, i'm at peace with God and all the plans set in place for all living souls. so, live and enjoy the beauty and wonder of creation and the continuation for a better human. and, for what we are are now as humans in terms of being divine, i'm surprised God will find 144,000 people to bring into rapture. in the words of colonel Kurtz .......... you know
- —Guest 7th angel.. watching
- No, because we end up destroying this planet and ourselves before a planet comes into orbit. Its not a matter of faith or religion, but the fact that there too many people on this planet and not enough resources to take care of ourselves. The ozone is already screwed, and if we keep up with the pollution, we'll end up gagging ourselves to death with smoke -- especially with all the deforestation going on. As sad as it is to say, we as a race of humans will screw ourselves over before any outside "forces" ruin us.
- —Guest Móreadhiel
I doubt it, but wait...
- I don't think there is a so called planet named Nibiru. However, the whole Mayan 2012 prophecy is very misunderstood. If you read the actual stone, it says that the Mayan creator god, Bolon Yokte, will return with great glory, and a new long count calendar begins. No end of world anywhere in the scripture. Many be somethin will happen, but humans have survived a lot of calamities, and I believe there will be people on Dec 22, 2012.
- —Guest Mike
- Even if Sitchin is wrong and Nibiru does not exist, it does not mean our planet will not be destroyed. As long as Man on this planet is GREEDY, we oursleves will destroy us and the planet. Remember we have nuclear weapons that could destroy us 700 times over and over and probably the moon, Mars, and Venus. Again, we do not have the right to destroy them.
- —Guest Raj