Why be afraid
- Even if Nibiru is a myth and the so called God who is to come and save us, but before that we ourselves will destroy oursleves and the planet because we have enough nuclear weopons to destroy us for nearly 700 times. Bye.
- —Guest R.A. Victor
- @ Carol ...you are right and yea for all of those 11yr. Olds, dont believe all this nonsense, only God knows the end and no one else, it will come like a thoef at night when nobody expects it...Revelations! Read the bible and get real answers! God bless america and the world, and for you all believers in anunaki....please get a life!
- —Guest Ray osorio
- the annunaki are merely fallen angels...as are all "aliens"...different races of "aliens" who will accompany the anti-christ in end times...stitchen is an atheist....keep that in mind. Chrisitians know that God created ALL things..including the fallen angels who disguise themselves as "aliens"...they will be part of The Great Diception the book of Revelation talks about. God is in control...NOT the annunaki....God will deal with them and toss them into the lake of fire in due time...along with all the non-followers of Christ who love their sin more than any notion of God.
- —Guest karen
- Linking up Bible's to prove a theory? Really people? Why would anyone take yet another tall story qualified as a sound theory and link it to a number of Bibles which in turn require , not fact, to believe?
- —Guest Real
- This goes out to all doubters of Sumarian Historical Documentation and all who believe in religion and gods. Anyone who claims that the bibles. torahs, korans, vedas or other respected religious books on this planet tell stories of actual gods is highly misinformed and unread. Every major religion and almost all minor ones tell the same tale with their god(s) taking on that cultures attributes. It is not a coincidence that the whole planets population wrote of gods coming down from the heavens/sky and interacting with us earthlings. The whole planet witnessed these events and documented them as best they could. Some religions saw power in manipulating the truth i.e. Christianity, Judaism, Catholicism and muslimism. Some religions and society held true to the truth and were labeled heresy. It's funny. These societies and religions want nothing from you nor do they seek power. You naysayers need to do some research and read some books before you go babbling about what you think you know.
- —Guest NATAS666
- I am 12 years old. I have been reading a lot about this kind of thing. These stories have been giving me nightmares and depression for about 3 years now and I have realized something. Why would the world end so suddenly? Earth took millions of years to form life so why should life end so quickly? So called Nibiru would take years and years to even reach earth. So as many of you have said stop worrying and get along with your life. I have wasted 3 years of my childhood. Also 2012 isn't helping and there was something about something i can't remember in 2007 when i was expecting to die at 10 am. That didn't happen. Many of my friends are where starting to worry as well we where all nervous we felt sick with fear (then again i was only a silly rumor but being a 7 year old i believed it)
- —Guest Opinions
- Okay if this nibiru planet take 3,600 years to orbit and the planet earth only takes 365 days to orbit would we have seen this planet before now and maybe have passed it so how is going to colide with earth????????
- —Guest killer 3
- Look I'm only 11 and I love science, I like to know what is happening and when but this scared me until I thought, that is the whole point of this, to scare people and feed off their fear. It's not to inform people about the so called 'Nibiru'. Also, in my opinion, Nibiru may or may not approach. Think of it this way- you can sit there wondering for hours or get on with life! It's better to live a short happy life than a short life worrying and trembling, letting your kids grow up unhappy to. So to the person who wrote these pages. Thanks for scaring people everywhere. Guezt.....
- —Guest Guezt.....
- After reading this I would like to share a thought. An old man once told that there where 77 species of human.
- —Guest jt
Greetings from the King of Nibiru
- Aside from their not being an OUNCE of scientific evidence supporting this whole Planet X nonsense, I have a message for all you die-hard believers: I am the King of Nibiru. Sell of your worldly belongings. Use the money for a community college astronomy class. Not astrology, mind you, astronomy. There is a difference. Do it and you will be saved.
- Just remember its your choice ,believe what you will......thats your choice .I for one do believe something major could happen next year possibly involving nibiru,this planet is going through changes that scientists quite frankly dont have any real answers for ,as for the goverments with all the resources they have, i dont believe they would tell us even if they knew ,it would solve alot of the worlds problems if there was only 300 million people instead of the estimated 7 billion .What i cant grasp being a father of two girls how can you prepare yourself for possibly losing all that is close to you .....lets see if the goverments start dropping any hints through the next year
- —Guest mark
I give up
- I am eleven year old. Since i was little i've been thinking this world has end once so it might happen agin. A few minutes ago i was crying thinking the worlds ending its ending. Now that i think about it were all probably going to die a painful death. THERES EVEN A DATE SET! December 21, 2012. Now i don't want to die, noone does. So heres what i have to say... I don't care anymore its obvious niburu is almost the same size as earth so we can't blast through it. Probably even set it off course. So i love this earth and even global warming isn't to blame. So just live life and get ready. Thanks Bye, Angel
- —Guest Angel
you are all on crack if you believe
- If Nibiru were real and going to hit us in 2012 then it would be plainly visible to the naked eye by now, it would have been visible to amateur astronomers for years and so it is a figment of some fools imagination. Please wake up and have a look at the sky there is no Nibiru approaching and no Nibiru hiding behind the sun(last time i checked earth revolved around the sun every 365 days so it wouldnt be able to hide all year long anyway).In short Nibiru is a crock cooked up by panic merchants and mushroom addicts and the sooner people realise this the better
- —Guest al
- I know this to be true because my uncle is from nibiru. He visits us every Saturday and when he comes over for tea. He brings us loads of shopping from tesco's. He is simply the best
- —Guest John hunt
- lately i dont feel safe on earth. so many things unexplained. the starchild skull, that weird creature found in mexico, and ive been seeing these two sun sunsets on youtube (which could be fake idk). but if ive learned one thing in my life is this. nothing is what it seems. this easy going life of luxery we live today cant go on forever theres allways an end to everything good. i beleive in nibiru, its plausable and has enough evidence to prove that something is indeed out there. and for you people who think its a hoax, maybe it is, but then again you have to think we are a very young species who used to believe the world was flat. but even then we looked at the stars and found out allot about space. so if there is another species on a planet as smart as we are or smarter they would at some point do the same. and planet earth is the only planet i know that stays lit at night. so even if nibiru doesnt come thats the least of our worries something else could very well be on its way.
- —Guest jon