Peculiar, low-pitched rumbling noises of unknown origin are being reported from various regions of the world. These mysterious sounds, according to those who have heard them, seem to be coming from the sky:
- In Costa Rica on January 9, the deep hum resembled the sound of distant rolling thunder. Costa Rican authorities assured its citizens that it was merely the sound of fireworks from the closing ceremonies of the Zapote Fair. Many who heard it insisted it did not sound like fireworks.
- In the middle of the night on January 10, a similar noise was heard coming from the skies over Denmark. Recorded on video, the noise sounds like the rumbling of a train. The man who made the recording said it lasted for several minutes and to his ear it did not have the mechanical sound of a helicopter, airplane, or train.
- In Kiev, Ukraine, in the summer of 2011 at about 5.p.m., a very odd sound was recorded. The person who recorded it said it was so loud that it actually rattled the windows on the 5th floor of the building.
- In August, 2011, in Belarus (just north of Ukraine), similar loud, roaring-type noises were heard coming from the sky.
- Over Alberta, Canada in October, 2011, an unrelenting drone was recorded by Sam S. He said it lasted for over six hours. More here.
What are all these strange noises? Industry and traffic? Military experiments, such as HAARP? Warnings from extraterrestrials? The angel trumpets blasts of Revelation? Some other sign of the 2012 apocalypse?
What do you think?