• Cattle Mutilations Caused By Birds? Author Jack Hitt said mutilated cows (more than 10,000 of them) are the victims of attack by scavenging birds and insects.
• Rods Photographed Over Baghdad. There are reports coming from people everywhere that watching Baghdad live on TV they see rods!
• Odd Artifact in Geode. Mike Walters, an amateur geologist, said he found a polished piece metal of manmade origin inside a geode.
• Baboons Protest. Baboons "protested" the killing of one of their group's members by disrupted traffic on the busy Tororo-Jinja highway in eastern Uganda. It was the second time the animals have behaved in such a manner on the same road. (more)
• Cancer-Sniffing Dogs. The University of Cambridge announced that it would research the apparent ability of some dogs to sniff out the location of cancerous growths. (more)
• Past Lives Emerge. A Russian woman, who claimed to be able to speak 120 languages, said she obtained such astonishing knowledge from her many past lives. (more)
• Antarctica Ruins. The @lantisTV production company said they had videotaped "spectacular ruins" dug out from beneath the Antarctic ice, but that the US Navy was preventing them from releasing it. Two Navy officers were quoted as saying that the tape showed "spectacular ruins and other things they couldn't go into."
• Weirdest Stories of the Month. A woman in Brazil with two uteri gave birth to fraternal twins. more; and a boy in Kazakhstan was "pregnant" with his own twin brother. more; then in South Africa, a baby was born after developing not in its mother's uterus, but in her liver. more
• Twins Die Together. Twin women in India - 114 years old - were born on the same day (obviously), married on the same day, and died on the same day. They were also cremated together. (more)
• Nessie Sightings. June 8 proved to be a record day for sightings of the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland. There were no less than three sightings in eight hours - as many as recorded in the whole of 2002.
• Mothman Death List. Cryptozoologist Loren Coleman unveiled the "Mothman Death List," a list of events and deaths linked to the original series of Mothman sightings of 1996-1967. (more)
• Cat Mutilations in Utah. Strange cat mutilations continued to plague the Avenues section of Salt Lake City. (more)
• Sea Serpent Sighting. A Canadian lobsterman reported seeing a sea serpent. "It had a head on it like a sea turtle, and it had a body like a snake... about as big around as a five-gallon bucket," he said.
• Weirdest Story of the Month. An Indian boy began to pee beetles. Apparently, eggs of the winged beetles somehow hatched inside the 13-year-old boy's body and came out in his urine.
Next Page > July - September